Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Music

Old 17-03-2012, 12:08 AM
res

Who said that every wish would be heard and answered................
Old 17-03-2012, 01:15 AM
mrs. res

......................wished on the morning star?
Somebody thought of that and someone believed it.
Look what it's done so far.
Old 17-03-2012, 01:16 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by res
Ask Dunkin....lol....... he's at the pub with no beer

C'mon Psychoslice give us the next line of the rainbow connection...Please
What on earth are you talking about ???.
Old 17-03-2012, 02:53 AM
Master
Is there a connection to what?.......Kermit singing 'rainbow connection'?
Rainbows are just refracted light....but hugely pretty.......and some people do want there to be something at the end of them but its just an illusion..a thing that the eye interprets. A bit like your drawing Res,(in Art section) a rainbow of colours representing something a whole lot more..........Peace xx
Old 17-03-2012, 03:10 AM
res

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychoslice
What on earth are you talking about ???.
You asked why there are so many songs about beer. I suppose you would have to be Aussie to make sense of my post.

"I love to have a beer with duncan" and "the pub with no beer" are classic aussie country songs about beer. Artist is slim dusty
Old 17-03-2012, 03:24 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by res
You asked why there are so many songs about beer. I suppose you would have to be Aussie to make sense of my post.

"I love to have a beer with duncan" and "the pub with no beer" are classic aussie country songs about beer. Artist is slim dusty
Oh sorry now i'm with you, Oh I love to have a beer with Robert, Oh I love to have a beer with Bob...yep I'm an Aussie also.
Old 17-03-2012, 03:34 AM
res

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragonfly1
Is there a connection to what?.......Kermit singing 'rainbow connection'?
Rainbows are just refracted light....but hugely pretty.......and some people do want there to be something at the end of them but its just an illusion..a thing that the eye interprets. A bit like your drawing Res,(in Art section) a rainbow of colours representing something a whole lot more..........Peace xx
The answers are in the lyrics of the song. Once the lyrics are up you will see the method to my madness, much like my drawing

What's so amazing that keeps us star gazing.............
Old 17-03-2012, 03:40 AM
res

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychoslice
Oh sorry now i'm with you, Oh I love to have a beer with Robert, Oh I love to have a beer with Bob...yep I'm an Aussie also.

Yeah "We drink in moderation, and we never never never get rollin drunk" Its all good Psychoslice

and what do we think we might see?.................
Old 17-03-2012, 04:23 AM
Master
Ahh....that is such a beautiful song......you know I've not read the words to it until now........its speaking about The Divine.....the thing that binds us all together.....there is so much more that what we think we see....hear and feel....we are all connected.....maybe thats why when i see a rainbow, my heart sings and I feel blessed....weird or what....but thats the truth when i see a rainbow I 'know' that everything is going to be ok.......even if its a play of light and illusion.....to me its so much more........thank you Res, you really have me thinking outside the square.........Peace xx
Old 17-03-2012, 09:23 AM
res

....Someday we'll find it, the rainbow connection.
The lovers, the dreamers and me.

All of us under its spell. We know that it's probably magic.

Have you been half asleep and have you heard voices?
I've heard them calling my name.
Is this the sweet sound that called the young sailors.
The voice might be one and the same.
I've heard it too many times to ignore it.
It's something that I'm supposed to be.
Someday we'll find it, the rainbow connection.
The lovers, the dreamers and me.

Your welcome . Yeah I like to think bi-laterally but it is wasted on most people but thank you noticing.

Its interesting to me that so many people have heard this song but maybe didnt take in the lyrics. Was it because it was sung by a frog and targeted at a younger audience? I went to watch the muppet movie with my kids a few months ago and was spellbound when i really listened to the lyrics. I have sung this to my kids and still didnt really hear the lyrics until the movie. I wonder if it was the intention of the writer to pass on this message of the magic behind a rainbow and its connection to every single one of us human beings through children like planting a seed to develop later. Some day well find it ,the rainbow connection, the lovers, the dreamers and me.

It really makes you wonder just who is writing songs like this and if the knowledge has really came through due to them being aware of the rainbow connection and being half asleep and hearing voices.

For me there is something at the end of the rainbow but you have to look at it in a bi-lateral sense. I believe that in this case the end is not what appears to be the skinny part where it meets the earth but it is the other side opposite to the point that you are observing, the side you cant see unless you have the tool. It just came to me that they say its a pot of gold, gold being the colour of the logos.

What message do you all get from the song?