Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Mysteries, Myths & Legends

Old 11-11-2017, 01:02 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nature Grows
Also heres something else, in Cambodia at the Ta Prohm temple theres what looks like a Stegosaurus Carving too, lol.

Yeah...about that...

I have also been made aware that dinosaurs didn't die out 65 million years ago, as the horn of a Triceratops was found that was carbon dated to 33,000 years ago...of course it has been 'debunked'...but what the 'debunkers' don't take into consideration is inscriptions and cave paintings of dinosaurs dating back 10,000 to 15,000 years ago.

So, science has to make up its mind...did humans live 65 + million years ago? or did the dinosaurs die out 30,000 years ago? can't have it both ways.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Te4zKla-BOU

I've seen those rock carvings in Gosford myself. They are on the old Hume Highway between Kariong and Woy Woy (I used to live in Umina).

Once, when I was a child, my parents were holidaying in Forbes NSW...they were amateur fossil hunters (fossickers) and they found a weird rock.

They had it carbon dated by Sydney university and it was carbon dated to the cretaceous period....it for all the world looked like a human hand or foot...

Here are some pictures of it, with myself holding it...see what you make of this:

http://i1225.photobucket.com/albums/...am1/photo4.jpg

http://i1225.photobucket.com/albums/...am1/photo3.jpg

http://i1225.photobucket.com/albums/...am1/photo2.jpg

http://i1225.photobucket.com/albums/...am1/photo1.jpg
Old 11-11-2017, 01:18 PM
Suspended
Lol yea, humans, ancient pyramids, dinosaurs and extraterrestrials all at the same time. Human history has been different then what we were told at school thats for sure. I looked at the pictures, the one with you sitting on the car with the rock, in that picture it does look like a hand or a foot of some kind, yea thanks 4 sharing. was it a dinosaur one? or they could not tell by test? oh also the other picture with the grass in the back round its a good one of it too just saw that one now..
Old 11-11-2017, 01:23 PM
Master
Oh, about the history of the Aboriginal race...want to be mind-blown?

This happened when I was studying the geographic distribution of the blue quandong tree...also called the Rudraksha tree.

The Rudraksha tree is a native of India and Australia...and about the time the dinosaurs died out (according to science) India was joined to Australia and the Rudraksha tree was native all over the two joined land masses...

There was a tribe of Indian people called the Gondi people who lived in a place called 'Gondwana' or the 'land of the Gondi':

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gondi_people

Quote:
Scholars believe that Gonds settled in Gondwana, now known as eastern Madhya Pradesh, between the 13th and 19th centuries AD. Muslim writers described a rise of Gond state after the 14th century.

This is the historical continent of Gondwanaland showing the distribution of native vegetation:

https://australianmuseum.net.au/uplo...ndwana_big.jpg

Here is a typical Gondi person:
https://i.ytimg.com/vi/B5R_Bpetzic/maxresdefault.jpg

Here is a typical Aboriginal person:
http://cdn.newsapi.com.au/image/v1/b...3557a1653bd57f

Also, I have heard 'Dreamtime stories' of an Aboriginal past in India about 50,000 years ago, when land bridges still existed between Malaysia, Indonesia and Australia...the plot thickens.
Old 11-11-2017, 01:26 PM
Master
Quote:
Lol yea, humans, ancient pyramids, dinosaurs and extraterrestrials all at the same time. Human history has been different then what we were told at school thats for sure. I looked at the pictures, the one with you sitting on the car with the rock, in that picture it does look like a hand or a foot of some kind, yea thanks 4 sharing. was it a dinosaur one? or they could not tell by test?
They said it was a human foot or hand (there are opalised sinews)...the university offered my father $10,000 for it back in 1979, but he said he wouldn't sell it...it was buried in our back yard for about 30 years before my father dug it up again...it is now in the possession of my brother.
Old 11-11-2017, 01:33 PM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shivani Devi
They said it was a human foot or hand (there are opalised sinews)...the university offered my father $10,000 for it back in 1979, but he said he wouldn't sell it...it was buried in our back yard for about 30 years before my father dug it up again...it is now in the possession of my brother.

Oh ok, cool shivani. i don't really know what else to say i don't know much about fossils really but that is interesting. Human fossil in dinosaur times and pyramids with dinosaurs on it.

Quote:
Also, I have heard 'Dreamtime stories' of an Aboriginal past in India about 50,000 years ago, when land bridges still existed between Malaysia, Indonesia and Australia...the plot thickens.

Yup, theres so much to it isn't there all these things tying into each other an stuff, like bits of a puzzle. One day it would be cool for humanity to just have a book that says how it all really went down or just know the true story of our human race 100%.
Old 11-11-2017, 02:43 PM
Master
Quote:
Yup, theres so much to it isn't there all these things tying into each other an stuff, like bits of a puzzle. One day it would be cool for humanity to just have a book that says how it all really went down or just know the true story of our human race 100%.
There are many things I am discovering from a few sources...the Astral Plane (Akashic Records), archaeological hieroglyphs and genetic memory...calling on all my 'past lives' and the teachings from the Vedas...and my guides...and trying to put this all together myself.

The human race is about half a million years old, and we evolved from apes, just like science says, but with some help from the 'Watchers' or the 'Grigori' or 'Pleadians/Aliens' who manipulated ape DNA and mixed it with theirs as a 'genetic experiment'.

Now, they established four places on earth and four 'species' of human beings where the process of 'natural selection' could occur.

There were the 'Nords' - the pale skin, blue-eyed, blond haired peoples of the sub arctic region - Scandinavia, Netherlands, Iceland, Germany etc.

There were the 'Akebu' - totally opposite to the Nords....they had pitch black skin, black eyes, black hair and they were created on the sub-continent of Africa in the 'rift valley'.

There were the 'Indus' - named after the valley in India/Pakistan and were created at the base of the Himalayas...they had medium brown skin, almond shaped eyes of either brown or green, and dark brown to black hair...they lived in India, the Middle-East and southern Europe.

Lastly, there were the 'Mongols' - what we call 'Asians' today and they had tan/yellow skin, narrow brown/black eyes, flat facial features and dark brown - black hair. They were created in China and Mongolia.

All other races emerged from the inter-breeding of these four major races and gave rise to the bio-diversity of human existence.

Humans have been around for half a million years, but it has only been in the past 100,000 years that they have become 'developed' or 'technologically advanced' (again, with help from the alien race).

About the pyramids in Egypt...science has dated them to about 7 - 10,000 years ago...

However, if you study the walls of the enclosure of the Sphinx...do an analysis of the water encased in the rocks...you'll see that the pyramids were built when the desert...the environment there was a rainforest jungle...the last time that Giza was a rainforest jungle was @ 35,000 - 40,000 years ago.

We've also had three global floods since the inception of mankind.

There's a lot more I know about this.
Old 11-11-2017, 08:41 PM
Suspended
Quote:
There are many things I am discovering from a few sources...the Astral Plane (Akashic Records), archaeological hieroglyphs and genetic memory...calling on all my 'past lives' and the teachings from the Vedas...and my guides...and trying to put this all together myself.

The human race is about half a million years old, and we evolved from apes, just like science says, but with some help from the 'Watchers' or the 'Grigori' or 'Pleadians/Aliens' who manipulated ape DNA and mixed it with theirs as a 'genetic experiment'.

Now, they established four places on earth and four 'species' of human beings where the process of 'natural selection' could occur.

There were the 'Nords' - the pale skin, blue-eyed, blond haired peoples of the sub arctic region - Scandinavia, Netherlands, Iceland, Germany etc.

There were the 'Akebu' - totally opposite to the Nords....they had pitch black skin, black eyes, black hair and they were created on the sub-continent of Africa in the 'rift valley'.

There were the 'Indus' - named after the valley in India/Pakistan and were created at the base of the Himalayas...they had medium brown skin, almond shaped eyes of either brown or green, and dark brown to black hair...they lived in India, the Middle-East and southern Europe.

Lastly, there were the 'Mongols' - what we call 'Asians' today and they had tan/yellow skin, narrow brown/black eyes, flat facial features and dark brown - black hair. They were created in China and Mongolia.

All other races emerged from the inter-breeding of these four major races and gave rise to the bio-diversity of human existence.

Humans have been around for half a million years, but it has only been in the past 100,000 years that they have become 'developed' or 'technologically advanced' (again, with help from the alien race).

About the pyramids in Egypt...science has dated them to about 7 - 10,000 years ago...

However, if you study the walls of the enclosure of the Sphinx...do an analysis of the water encased in the rocks...you'll see that the pyramids were built when the desert...the environment there was a rainforest jungle...the last time that Giza was a rainforest jungle was @ 35,000 - 40,000 years ago.

We've also had three global floods since the inception of mankind.

There's a lot more I know about this.

Kinda similar to what iv understood, at the start we were ape like, then a race called the annunaki, the same beings from the ancient sumerian storys came here and upgraded the ape human with there DNA one of the annunaki named Enki really wanted the humans to thrive but the annunaki had arguments amongst themselves split off into fractions and began to have wars, some of them just left the planet. Then later on we got more DNA added to us by other races like Pleadians and the rest, even some plants and animals here are from other planets. The E.Ts have the technology to Terraform planets as well.

And then we also have the storys of lemuria and atlantis too. About the sphinx though some people say its not a sphinx like a cat it was first a dog like Anubis an for some reason it was changed.

Old 11-11-2017, 08:51 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by CammiRose
I would figure it would be only natural to be able to break something precisely if you can lift it with little/no effort.

I so don't see the connection, which is unusual, but I will file this away in case it makes more sense later lol! Have a nice day!
Old 12-11-2017, 11:32 AM
Suspended
Old 12-11-2017, 07:33 PM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by FallingLeaves
I so don't see the connection, which is unusual, but I will file this away in case it makes more sense later lol! Have a nice day!

What the people are explaining is we were caused by aliens and thats how we got the pyramids built, from aliens.

I do believe there are aliens, but not anywhere near us and i doubt they would want to help a sentient life like ours. I cant say deffinately not but it doesnt line up with many things to me either.