Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 28-09-2017, 03:12 AM
Guide

Higherself VS Arch Angels!!!

:) Hello

I was meditating last night and I was just wondering about higherself. I know that I and I are 1 lol "Higher Self" but obviously my higherself is my higherself. It knows all and has experienced all. From my understanding isnt the Higherself the closest thing to God? I suppose now the next paragraph would be filled with ironic statements but I will limit it to just 1. If the higherself is from God why would it choose to live at a lower level?

Some other things I was thinking about, was that when I was learning to astral project I would witness my higherself taking off through the use of our astral body. Of course I would be taken with them and taking a back seat until i interrupted but what happens when we cross into the 4th & 5th dimension? Would we still have these "scheduling conflicts" if I am able to use my body and my astral body more? Isn't the higherself's pursuit of unity with God? Is it the same way with other entities? How could any being with a higherself ever do evil for a long time? How is the Higherself vs Arch Angels? lol wouldn't a Arch Angel have a higherself?

Just curious and I obviously had a great meditation session lol... These questions took me to high places and I got to get a glimpse of a future place :) Anyways... my opinion on this is that the higherself is God's expression of you... we may all be 1 but to make this statement make more sense I see my self as 1.02848492848491823924034t9834024834f lol and the next person would be 1.08348359324092408924389204u3408 all one but it just gets complicated after the decimal lol... any ways as this specific type of God expression this higher conscious may have wanted to just experience life... Life is for living isn't it?

Maybe if one thing lead to another or there is just some cosmic generator of lives that we pull numbers from and there we go on a journey to reunite ourselves as one.... "fun thought: You are all ready ascended in one of your timelines" I think even if we progress to 4th or 5th dimension that we would be able to communicate on a higher level with our higherself instead of just forking around but that the higher self would still be higher.... I could imagine it is like chasing your shadow and always being one step behind it. Its your shadow but you are not capable of the same things... I can imagine that even arch angels have higher selves but lol its just too epic to even fathom what that would mean for them to us...

Well just random thoughts... let me know what you think....

:)
Old 28-09-2017, 03:43 AM
Kioma

Hello SkyGodWarrior,

Had trepidations about your topic title but your post explained it well.

What happens when we cross into the 4th and 5th dimensions?

From my own experiences, the difference between our 'ordinary' consciousness and our 'higher self' is exactly that - the 4th and 5th dimensions! For one thing, spirit is eternal - physicality is not. This is both an advantage and a disadvantage. The advantage for the higher self is that time is superfluous - the disadvantage is that you can NOT change! How can you change when all time is the ETERNAL NOW? On the other hand, the advantage in physicality is that you experience time, therefore change is possible!

Think about it. It all flows from there.

Old 28-09-2017, 03:44 AM
Master
I think of the higher self as an essential and unique piece of God. It's not close to God, it's a piece of God, as much as your liver is a piece of your body and essential for you to live. Actually I think an arch angel would be like a liver, we would be more like singular cells lol.

From what I've read about arch angels is they don't have lower selves. They don't need one. Either they were created without one, or they became an angel by shedding/transforming their lower self (aka becoming their higher self). In other words an angel is a higher self without a lower self. An arch angel is the same way, it is a higher self but lacking a lower self.

We are all one doesn't mean we are the same one. There is room for uniqueness in the vastness of infinity.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkyGodWarrior

I was meditating last night and I was just wondering about higherself. I know that I and I are 1 lol "Higher Self" but obviously my higherself is my higherself. It knows all and has experienced all. From my understanding isnt the Higherself the closest thing to God? I suppose now the next paragraph would be filled with ironic statements but I will limit it to just 1. If the higherself is from God why would it choose to live at a lower level?

Some other things I was thinking about, was that when I was learning to astral project I would witness my higherself taking off through the use of our astral body. Of course I would be taken with them and taking a back seat until i interrupted but what happens when we cross into the 4th & 5th dimension? Would we still have these "scheduling conflicts" if I am able to use my body and my astral body more? Isn't the higherself's pursuit of unity with God? Is it the same way with other entities? How could any being with a higherself ever do evil for a long time? How is the Higherself vs Arch Angels? lol wouldn't a Arch Angel have a higherself?

Just curious and I obviously had a great meditation session lol... These questions took me to high places and I got to get a glimpse of a future place :) Anyways... my opinion on this is that the higherself is God's expression of you... we may all be 1 but to make this statement make more sense I see my self as 1.02848492848491823924034t9834024834f lol and the next person would be 1.08348359324092408924389204u3408 all one but it just gets complicated after the decimal lol... any ways as this specific type of God expression this higher conscious may have wanted to just experience life... Life is for living isn't it?

Maybe if one thing lead to another or there is just some cosmic generator of lives that we pull numbers from and there we go on a journey to reunite ourselves as one.... "fun thought: You are all ready ascended in one of your timelines" I think even if we progress to 4th or 5th dimension that we would be able to communicate on a higher level with our higherself instead of just forking around but that the higher self would still be higher.... I could imagine it is like chasing your shadow and always being one step behind it. Its your shadow but you are not capable of the same things... I can imagine that even arch angels have higher selves but lol its just too epic to even fathom what that would mean for them to us...

Old 17-11-2017, 09:02 AM
boshy b. good

Talking

tablets were used up and mentioned in jewish book, we shall require order due
to fact they were slates that were broke perfectly and have been carved on
about continuation fellowship such as sweep and do about it at extra bright
for we to step on.

also that they were measured with precision.
Old 17-11-2017, 02:18 PM
Greenslade

Quote:
How is the Higherself vs Arch Angels? lol wouldn't a Arch Angel have a higherself?
Not really. This whole confusion isn't about Spirit but how our projections have created this monolithic hierarchical structure that only serves to confuse, and this higher is better mentality doesn't help neither. There's no reason an Archangel can't be a Higher Self, there's nothing in the rulebook that says it can't be done. The reasons that they are Archangels, Ascended Masters or anything else is because they have decided that that existence would be beneficial for their Spiritual growth and the greater good. And for Spirit it's not linear, you can be an Archangel one day, then a Higher Self the next and an Ascended Master the day after that if that's what serves your development best.

The more you go into it the more confusing it becomes, but what you're navigating isn't the 'structure' of the Spirit realms but the structure of humans thinking they think like Spirit but they're thinking like humans. Yeah I know.

Quote:
If the higherself is from God why would it choose to live at a lower level?
Sit yourself down quietly, take a deep breath and ask yourself one question; "How different would the Universe be if I had never existed?" And seeing as how you have your Life in front of you, what kind of changes could you make in the future?

Quote:
what happens when we cross into the 4th & 5th dimension?
Same reason you don't get TV stations on your mobile phone or you can't see the microwave emissions when you're nuking your popcorn - frequency ranges. There's no conflict with the dimensions because they all exist in the same 'space' at the same 'time', in much the same way your TV doesn't change channel when you text someone.

Quote:
I think even if we progress to 4th or 5th dimension
OK, if you're going to think.... We came from Spirit and when we pop our clogs we're going back to Spirit so we'll be 4th, 5th.... dimensional beings anyway. But guess what? As Spirit, as a Nth dimensional being we're here to 'learn the lessons'.

Here's the really whacky thing. In Western culture, if you walked up to a shrink and said "I am God" they'd lock you up. If you tried that in some Eastern cultures they'd look at you as though you as though to say "yeah? And? About time too."

Often the conflict isn't in what's 'up there' but what's 'in here'.
Old 13-12-2017, 05:45 AM
Master
Quote:

Yeah, until it gets to: 1.618033988749894848204586834365638117720309179805 76286213544862270526046281890 - and then you just stop right there and give up.

"Higher Self"..."Arch Angel"...no difference in my case. lol
Old 13-12-2017, 05:32 PM
I haven't talked to God in a while actually, and I went to Him and in the silence I heard, "I see you in your purest form." That was it
Old 15-12-2017, 11:48 AM
Guide

Higher Self is HOLY SPIRIT , the Corrective Mind GOD implanted within each of us at the time we created ego and separation. IT is the only WAY back~!
Thus Jesus PROMISED to SEND the HOLY SPIRIT to us. Really .... it is already in us ....so not sent from out there.....but IN there. So the proper translation of His Promise is "I must go NOW , but I will AWAKEN the Holy Spirit in YOU"

ArchAngels are POWERS of God ...... higher than angels , lower than Seraphim , there are a multitude of Divine Powers and each has its unique place in space-time and in Higher timeless realms. None exist in the Absolute but the 3 fold nature of the HIGHEST ....... which is in essence a Pure LOVE, Awareness and Unlimited Energy ~
Old 16-12-2017, 05:51 AM
Guide

Ahh Thanks everyone. I am very busy with work and I have been living a wake up work.. get off eat sleep.. schedule. I read when I can but I know it takes a while to really reply based on my actual answer and I want to take my time lol.. I digress I am trying to say is that I read and think of a response in my head and dont have time to write it all down... then I forget that I still haven't replied haha.

From what I learned it seems that God or the 1 created everything in existence threw a thought so that it could experience other things essentially. Through that original thought came various forms that spread ed out... you could compare this to the thought you had of doing something but not actually doing it as a person in that form was just born to experience that thought.... lol?

As for the higher self it seems that we are given a guide that knows the plans but it is limited as to what you enable it to know and understand through you going about life. It seems that its intelligence is increasing unlocked as it builds up a snowball of everything that is that you are consciously and unconsciously experiencing but it knows what is God based unlike the lower self. I am still learning but this is what I have basically learned up till now.

anyways it is funny how I rote this question not to long ago but I have learned so much more about what I was asking.... I have been having interesting dreams too I am not sure what they are meant for but non the less they are helping me understand things.