Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Spiritualism

Old 06-06-2016, 02:38 AM
Pathfinder

Best book on spiritualism

Hello!
I am a newbie spiritualist and would love some great informational ideas!!
Old 06-06-2016, 09:02 PM
Knower
I'm half way through reading 'heaven and he'll unveiled' by Stafford Betty, a professor of religious studies. I find it interesting as the book is based on research into messages passed from the other side and covers alot of spiritual topics, it makes a nice change to read a book on this subject based on research into spirituality rather than a personal account by mediums, although some of it personally didn't sit quite right with me, but that's just me lol, an interesting and informative read nevertheless - oh and got it on my kindle can't remember how much though.
Old 25-06-2016, 02:13 AM
Knower

Explore the topics on Amazon, there are many books on these things, i am just getting started, more confused than in formed right now. I am personally trying to figure out what is "occult" in all of it, and how it came to have such a negative stigma.
Old 25-06-2016, 02:21 AM
Ascender

Spiritualism for Dummies.

EDIT: it ACTUALLY exists.

I think you need to determine where your questions and interests lay...then pick literature specific to that.
Old 01-08-2016, 12:24 AM
Experiencer
I find The Power of Now and A New Earth by Ekhart Tolle to be the best books I have found.
Old 01-08-2016, 04:28 AM
Newbie ;)

I agree! A New Earth by Eckhart Tolle has been the most spiritually enlightening book i have read to date, and I have read many at this point.
Old 27-03-2019, 02:55 PM
Seeker

"The Spirit Book" by Allan Kardec
"Spirit Teachings" by William Stainton Moses

I think those are the famous classic masterpiece of spiritualism books published in 19th century.
Old 09-06-2019, 04:23 PM
Pathfinder

i have to agree the power of now is a great book, makes you learn how to stay present to the moment which in my opinion is a great way to live and become one with the world
Old 03-08-2019, 05:47 AM
Master
One book that impressed me was People from the Other World (1874) written by Colonel Henry Steel Olcott.

The book probably played a major role in the formation of the Theosophical Society (1875) in which Colonel Olcott was the organization's first president and provided the purse that financed the organization.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.
   ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Old 15-08-2019, 11:46 PM
Guide

Spirituality: The Meaning, Our Journey and the True Path by Irmansyah Effendi

a lot of information there
And so we know and rely on the love God has for us. God is love. Whoever lives in love lives in God, and God in him. - 1 John 4:16