Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Hinduism

Old 13-08-2017, 09:32 AM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Necromancer
Namaste.

Last night, I forgot my 'golden rule' - no stimulants after 4pm...and so it was, I had a strong coffee and a cigarette at 8pm.

By 2am, my astral body was under direct assault by every rogue demon with an agenda.

I was 'lucid nightmaring' and I knew I was asleep, but I couldn't wake up and my whole body was convulsing with night terrors...my kundalini was running haywire...meanwhile, images flashed before my eyes like 'Dante's Inferno'...I was told I had only minutes to live...I was told my afterlife would consist of me being locked alone in a dark room for an eternity and so I started to pray to Shiva, but He wasn't gonna help me out this time and so I started chanting Maha Mrityunjaya Mantra...and it all subsided, eventually when after the specified 'minutes' became hours, I turned to the demons and said "looks like you were all wrong...AGAIN!".

Suffice to say, I am spending today cleaning and smudging my whole flat, flushing my system out with litres of warm water and then going to massage the feet of my mother...

Aum Namah Shivaya

Bloody...

Some attack that is...It might be because you are on a right path in your life...who knows...Or because you gave me help in the previous days...

Good thing you chanted the mantra...

a spoon of Baking Soda+some water (drink up) , it cleans up efficiently toxins and also aura, I recommend...Another way is simply... hot water.. :)

----

Otherwise... I'm from Europe... "where the history comes from..."
Here we got false democracy with cruel capitalism...Ppl do not believe in spirits, even though they are their victims every hour... :(

I basically clean my place with incense,...Also you definately shouldn't use special chemicals for cleaning...Only use cheap soap with hot water...

----
When speaking about, I've read that Maha Mrityunjaya can clean karma at a deep lvl... ?

OM!
Old 13-08-2017, 10:31 AM
Master

Quote:
Dear Xmode.

I don't know what country you come from, but I am assuming you are of Bharat descent.

I am not, but in my travels, there are a few things I have learned about how Hindus approach the problem of bad spirits and demons.

I was married once...to a Hindu priest from Fiji and I had a very superstitious mother-in-law...a few things I picked up and I am now applying them myself after last night.

First is to do Nav Graha Puja and Hawan. I have just completed it. I'm also a qualified pujari anyway, but jyotisha totally escapes me...I tried to learn it once...made my brain hurt too much.

Anyway, get Nav Graha Puja and Hawan done...take the kund into every room and just let the samagri smoke just permeate.

After this, get some aesafoetida (heeng) and a tiny piece of muslin cloth, roll the heeng into a small ball, wrap it in the cloth, tie it up and hang it either around your neck or near your bed...it stinks...to high heaven, but bad spirits hate the smell of it more than what we do.

Before you sleep, place a knife or sharp metallic object under your pillow and you can also keep a rudrakska bead there. I just noticed that last night, was the first time I went to sleep without wearing my rudraksha kangan because it broke and I have to fix it.

If dark spirits wake you in the night, lick your fingers and rub saliva all over your forehead...or you can do this at any time, really. It's like marking your own astral territory.

Have a shower and brush your teeth before bed and try not to go out in the night time whilst you are dirty and then come back home and go straight to bed...

Anyway, these are old-wives tales...but there is merit to them because they actually work.

Aum Namah Shivaya

Insightful stuff. I am sorry that you had psychic attacks at night.

Here are some tips by Dr. Frederick Lenz ( Zen Master Rama) for psychic self-defence which may come in handy.

Wholesome virtuous behavior progressively leads to the foremost.~ Buddha AN 10.1

If you do right, irrespective of what the other does, it will slow down the (turbulent) mind. ~ Rajini Menon
Old 13-08-2017, 04:23 PM
Seeker

Quote:
Dear Xmode.

I don't know what country you come from, but I am assuming you are of Bharat descent.

I am not, but in my travels, there are a few things I have learned about how Hindus approach the problem of bad spirits and demons.

I was married once...to a Hindu priest from Fiji and I had a very superstitious mother-in-law...a few things I picked up and I am now applying them myself after last night.

First is to do Nav Graha Puja and Hawan. I have just completed it. I'm also a qualified pujari anyway, but jyotisha totally escapes me...I tried to learn it once...made my brain hurt too much.

Anyway, get Nav Graha Puja and Hawan done...take the kund into every room and just let the samagri smoke just permeate.

After this, get some aesafoetida (heeng) and a tiny piece of muslin cloth, roll the heeng into a small ball, wrap it in the cloth, tie it up and hang it either around your neck or near your bed...it stinks...to high heaven, but bad spirits hate the smell of it more than what we do.

Before you sleep, place a knife or sharp metallic object under your pillow and you can also keep a rudrakska bead there. I just noticed that last night, was the first time I went to sleep without wearing my rudraksha kangan because it broke and I have to fix it.

If dark spirits wake you in the night, lick your fingers and rub saliva all over your forehead...or you can do this at any time, really. It's like marking your own astral territory.

Have a shower and brush your teeth before bed and try not to go out in the night time whilst you are dirty and then come back home and go straight to bed...

Anyway, these are old-wives tales...but there is merit to them because they actually work.

Aum Namah Shivaya

Right.....
I'm having tough time translating & understanding these ways (rituals), but I'm sure they work. "Nav Graha Puja and Hawa"... Anyway... I live in a Christian-orthodox country, so mostly I use Incense from a church to smoke around my place...I guess it's kinda effective...But there's something else...
--
Usually the root of evil on Earth are exactly those guys that attacked you the previous night. AAnd as you shared what your childhood was, I am definately sure that the same forces created that abuse over you when you were a kid...Why ? Why you ?
--
They usually go to some1 who could make a difference in this sick world.Someone that scares them...They despise a "good heart". Take the nessesary measures agains them, but know that somehow you are special...

And knowing how patient they are, they will wait for a moment when you feel weak to repeat the same action.I hope not, though, but I know what we're dealing with...

What is your super-power ?

OM!
Old 13-08-2017, 11:10 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by xmode
Bloody...

Some attack that is...It might be because you are on a right path in your life...who knows...Or because you gave me help in the previous days...

Good thing you chanted the mantra...

a spoon of Baking Soda+some water (drink up) , it cleans up efficiently toxins and also aura, I recommend...Another way is simply... hot water.. :)

----

Otherwise... I'm from Europe... "where the history comes from..."
Here we got false democracy with cruel capitalism...Ppl do not believe in spirits, even though they are their victims every hour... :(

I basically clean my place with incense,...Also you definately shouldn't use special chemicals for cleaning...Only use cheap soap with hot water...

----
When speaking about, I've read that Maha Mrityunjaya can clean karma at a deep lvl... ?

OM!
Namaste and thank you.

I have since learned that it's because I'm not doing a lot of things that I should be doing!

I don't really do any Karma Yoga whatsoever and all of my sadhana is basically self-serving. I wouldn't know how to even begin to do Karma Yoga!

I'm also not a total vegetarian and I still have a few bad habits as well (like the aforementioned coffee and dhurries).

I feel that it happened on the back of what Vinayaka posted about previously, although I do not touch any drugs or alcohol.

I'm also not one to get up at 4am and meditate or do yoga - in fact, I don't do hatha yoga at all anymore. I like my sleep-ins too much.

I also need to get out in nature more and ground my energies and to do more hard work and practical things instead of becoming too complacent in my path and my own spirituality.

As for bi-carb...yes, already started doing that yesterday. I am far from having a good/pure heart, let's just put it that way.

Aum Namah Shivaya
Old 13-08-2017, 11:26 PM
Master
Quote:
Right.....
I'm having tough time translating & understanding these ways (rituals), but I'm sure they work. "Nav Graha Puja and Hawa"... Anyway... I live in a Christian-orthodox country, so mostly I use Incense from a church to smoke around my place...I guess it's kinda effective...But there's something else...
--
Usually the root of evil on Earth are exactly those guys that attacked you the previous night. AAnd as you shared what your childhood was, I am definately sure that the same forces created that abuse over you when you were a kid...Why ? Why you ?
--
They usually go to some1 who could make a difference in this sick world.Someone that scares them...They despise a "good heart". Take the nessesary measures agains them, but know that somehow you are special...

And knowing how patient they are, they will wait for a moment when you feel weak to repeat the same action.I hope not, though, but I know what we're dealing with...

OM!
Namaste.

I don't know what my 'super power' is really, but I guess that being able to read the akashic records comes pretty close to it. I also have an eidetic memory.

I have asked 'why me?' for most of my life and the only answer I ever got from doing that was "why not you?" lol

Well, I pretty much told the bad spirits yesterday that if that was meant to be my fate, so be it - but time will tell and I will face whatever happens to me when it does, so it's pretty pointless telling me all about that now. They got the message.

However, it's cool that I also spent a lot of time about a year back talking to demons and bad spirits through my PSB-7 spirit box and doing ITC and EVP stuff, so I know what they do, how they operate, how they trick people and tell lies...you cannot believe a single word they say anyway.

They only get people to feel fear so they can feed off it - it amuses them to have people take them seriously and it seems to be a 'private joke' that only they get. They call us all pretty naive and gullible for believing all their tricks and then just sit back and laugh at our expense. They are no better than an internet troll who does exactly the same thing because they are totally anonymous...yes, I have had dealings with beings called the djinn.

At the time, they can paralyse you with fear, but the trick is to realise they are only amusing themselves and once that occurs, they usually give up until you find yourself at a low ebb once more and they'll pop their head in and go "forget about us, did you?"

Aum Namah Shivaya
Old 13-08-2017, 11:28 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ajay00
Insightful stuff. I am sorry that you had psychic attacks at night.

Here are some tips by Dr. Frederick Lenz ( Zen Master Rama) for psychic self-defence which may come in handy.

Namaste.

Very interesting and insightful stuff from you as well. That link comes in handy. Thank you for providing it.

Aum Namah Shivaya
Old 20-08-2017, 05:54 AM
Guide
Quote:
Greetings,
I have a case.

Assume that dark spirits are destroying your life and are trying to take your soul....

What is the best approach to save yourself through LORD SHIVA... Which mantra to use, how to pray ... and so on...what to do ?

Also, from what I've read even though SHIVA is a being, he also exists in me as my "Inner self" .... Am I right ?

Lord Shiva is one avatar of God, Having all features of God. Heis destroyer of worlds as MahaKal (Kal = Time/ who take us away as death while Maha = Greater)

He has feature of protecting us if we worship Him. Even Lord Rama and God Vishnu worship Him.

For protection I call Lord Rama though I worship both of them.
Old 20-08-2017, 05:57 AM
Guide
Quote:
Right.....
--
--

OM!

Well in Hinduism it is said that whome you worship God take His / Her form to bless you.
If you follow Christianity in orthodox church use incense, its not bad at all.