Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Indigo, Crystal, & Star Children

Old 03-01-2017, 03:39 AM
Experiencer
Looked at the site, tho.
Old 03-01-2017, 05:12 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just Because
Congrats!

I found that being able to identify myself as an Indigo last year was an especially satisfying experience, maybe because it implies (as I always believed) there is a higher reason for my being the way I am.

Click here to see one of the lists of Indigo characteristics that I found last year (the same list is on several websites). It's slightly different from the questions on the "test." More of those items describe me perfectly, especially my almost obsessive-compulsive need to know why I am expected to do something (I always drove my dad and my teachers crazy ), and the one that begins with "Have deep empathy for others, yet an intolerance for..." [I won't finish it here ].

Maybe that list will be meaningful for you too.

i don't identify with a lot of things on the list but scored 79% anyway.
Old 09-01-2017, 08:57 PM
Newbie ;)

I scored 90. All throughout the test, it seemed no point to continue. It was just so obvious.
Old 10-01-2017, 08:06 PM
Experiencer
93% but the test it bad and just for fun :)
Old 11-01-2017, 04:05 AM
Guide

What is the point of being an Indigo child when most turn out to become grey adults?

The question in this quiz are of such leading nature that one has to immediately deduct 30% even if you think that you answered honestly.
Old 16-01-2017, 04:06 PM
Newbie ;)

I got 91% and i don't know if this is good or bad :P
Old 17-01-2017, 08:19 AM
Newbie ;)

88%. I didn't know what Indigo was until my friend told me about it. I told him I have high functioning Autism, so he showed me a bunch of stuff about Indigo children. I used to unintentionally scare my mom by responding to questions in her head that I thought she asked out loud. So over the years, I've become very quiet and shy around people. Discovered astral projection at an early age, and looked forward to it every night. Then I was taught it was "evil" so I kinda lost the fearlessness of it by time I could really understand what was going on. And yes, I have anger issues. And I feel bad about it.
Old 03-02-2017, 12:12 AM
Pathfinder

I got 78% :) But on other tests, it has shown that I am also green!

I was diagnosed with ADHD as a child, and sometimes it still affects me as an adult; i.e - losing my concentration easily, or being more of a talker than a listener, not being able to complete a task due to thinking about doing something else....etc.
I also had Depression for 6 years, and anxiety for 5 years. I was prescribed medication.

I also used to have premonitions as a child / teen. It hasn't happened a lot, but when it did happen, they would always come true. I would always tell my family whenever I had a reoccurring dream, and when it happened, they wouldn't believe it!

Childhood House; I kept having dreams that my parents would sell the house I grew up in to my sister, she decided to renovate the kitchen and move benches and things around to different areas. I dreamt there was a gas leak in this 1 certain area in the house and the window near it blew outwards from an explosion. Years later this all happened, in the exact same spot I dreamt about, minus the explosion luckily. But the gas leak was in the same area I kept talking about, and they only knew it was there when the renovators / plumbers found it. My sister called me straight away to let me know what happened, because I would talk about that dream for years. So she was a little spooked I think, that it actually happened. She kept asking me questions; - where exactly was the leak? which corner? how many times have you dreamt this? - Answer is - I would dream about it a few times per year, over the course of 4 years. Gas leak was in the dining room area next to the window, in the right hand corner.

Firework Explosions; One time my boyfriend (now husband) and I were chatting online, I remember waking up from a nap and during that I had a dream about a truck on a bridge exploding from fireworks. It was horrible. A few hours later after explaining this to my partner, he sent me a link showing me that what I dreamt, literally just happened.
Actual facebook conversation, I did a facebook conversation search for the keyword fireworks and found the coversation;

Actual article;

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/02/02/wo...hina.html?_r=0

Heavy Metal Concert; This time I was actually awake, I went into a whole other world and saw myself in a situation that actually happened a matter of hours later. I told my parents about it, and they couldn't understand how it happened when they saw it happen as well
I was sitting on the edge of a bed in a hotel with my parents, I was 16 years old and they were taking me to a venue to see one of my favourite heavy metal bands at an 18+ venue, mind you we were in a different city, never been to this venue before.
I was staring at a wall and I went into a black vortex, all of a sudden I was at this concert, I was standing on the right hand side of the crowd / moshpit, 2 rows back. There was the guitarist on stage in front of me, wearing a white shirt, wooden guitar, with a red and green stage light behind him. Then he pointed at me in the crowd..... I then snapped back to reality and said "the guitarist is going to point at me tonight". Mum and dad were like "yeah ok, no worries, ha!" ..... Well, what I said above exactly happened. When it did, my mum grabbed me by the shoulders and shook me and said "OMG HOW DID YOU DO THAT??"....in the middle of a moshpit mind you haha.)

I did another test and these little answers below are so accurate for the traits I have.
Maybe I am an indigo child?

Have a strong notion of who you are.
Instinctively know when you are being lied to, patronized or manipulated.
Have a strong sense of purpose and a feeling that you have a great life mission to fulfill.
Found school extremely taxing, and was often perceived as antisocial.
Tend to be highly sensitive and/or empathetic.
Have finely tuned intuitive abilities.
Are headstrong and resistant to authority figures.
Tend to be perceived as “bizarre” or “weird”.
Are an independent thinker who prefers to lead rather than follow.
Are prone to depression and/or anger issues.
Have experienced psychic/paranormal phenomena since childhood.

Last edited by missmetal : 03-02-2017 at 12:49 AM. Reason: extra stories i wanted to include.
Old 21-02-2017, 08:55 PM
Newbie ;)

I agree with Markings that many of the questions were leading. It was like taking a quiz to see if you're likeable and then clicking all the answers you believe are "right".

With that said, I'm new to the pagan path and exploring spiritualities. I can say that even though I'm still learning about indigo children, it helps explain a LOT from my past. Fascinating.
Old 01-03-2017, 07:23 PM
Seeker

What are your experiences to navigate through the lower vibration tendencies of Indigo's?