Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Complementary Therapies & Traditional Medicine > Reiki

Old 09-02-2016, 01:00 PM
Pathfinder

Practicing Reiki with visualisation

Hi. I'm attuned to Kundalini reiki. I'm practicing it as the cosmic energy enters thru my Crown Chakra and down to my hands that I hold together on my Heart Chakra. Then that energy is stored in my palms that are touching each other. And I think of the person and visualize that the energy travels from my palms to the person and enters thru his/her Crown Chakra to the related body part. When I do hands-on treatment I put my hands on the person's shoulders or Crown Chakra and visualize that the cosmic kundalini energy that enters my Crown travels to my hands and enters to the person intended.

However not always I can visualize in good manner. By this I mean my visualizations get messed up sometimes. For example I normally think it's a bluish white light. But often I get very distracted when I close my eyes and focus, as I can't help but see this blissful light interrupted by my imagination. Like I see it broken, or messed with a blackish color, or bombing when I visualize it enter and fill the recipients body. And when these happen - and they really happen so quick because it's imagination - I pray and ask for help, or repeat the words that I am sending a bluish white light and kundalini energy and nothing else.

I have 2 questions.

1- Are there efficient visualisation techniques that I can use while doing treatment?

2- Why do I constantly experience this stuff?

Thanks.
Old 09-02-2016, 07:31 PM
Master

I think maybe you should try not to be so hard on yourself with the visualizations, that is why it gets messed up. Just concentrate on being true to your healing. Perhaps concentrate on your chakra and intention to heal, that is the most impt.
Old 12-02-2016, 04:10 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by vespa68
I think maybe you should try not to be so hard on yourself with the visualizations, that is why it gets messed up. Just concentrate on being true to your healing. Perhaps concentrate on your chakra and intention to heal, that is the most impt.

Vespa,

Which Chakra are you talking about here? I didn't understand that part.

Yes, I'm trying to go by the book, but still there comes all sorts of things to my mind. For example today I was trying a guided astral projection. Near the end it guides to visualize the energy body separate from the physical body and slowly ascending up to the ceiling. Out of nowhere I visualized at an instance that my cord is broken. I don't know why it comes to my mind, I don't know how it does even. And then I tried hard to get rid of that thought. Before this, there was the imagination of pure divine white light entering from the crown of the head. When I was doing it, suddenly I saw (or visualized) all sorts of other things entering. As soon as I realized it, I prayed to God that I'm all protected and nothing other than divine light can ever enter my body or my crown.

This is what I'm talking about.

What is wrong with me? What should I do?
Old 14-02-2016, 05:30 PM
Master

I meant the heart chakra, sorry. Its the most impt chakra for healing. What I meant is be true to your heart when healing. Just some advice if you want, healing should be an individual thing and not be followed by a book. I personally think it screws you up. I still feel you are trying to hard and think of letting it go and something else may come up'for you. Use your own intuition of how you can help people.
Old 15-02-2016, 12:36 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by vespa68
I meant the heart chakra, sorry. Its the most impt chakra for healing. What I meant is be true to your heart when healing. Just some advice if you want, healing should be an individual thing and not be followed by a book. I personally think it screws you up. I still feel you are trying to hard and think of letting it go and something else may come up'for you. Use your own intuition of how you can help people.

Ok, thanks. I won't restrict myself to any type of healing or visualization. I will try to follow my intuition on how to conduct the practice.

About the Heart Chakra healing, what is the best way you can suggest me in healing this Chakra? Thanks.
Old 15-02-2016, 06:58 PM
Master

You can meditate and be aware of your emotions. Focus on your heart. You can also try placing rose quartz there.