Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Time Travel

Old 28-10-2015, 06:20 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by themyth
This is a complex question.
In reality many may say it is not possible.
Yes definitely, the concept of timeline jumping exists and we do it nearly on a second to second basis.
But I regarding actually changing the past, I have a story to tell.
A friend of mine has witnessed this. She called me up one day and said the inevitable happened. When she was sleeping she heard a voice saying "it has been done" Taking it to be just her imagination she continued her day.
Later on as the day passed, she realized that the incidents she was worrying about never happened. They were magically erased from her timeline. To confirm this she called and asked me about "the incidents"as apparently I was there with her. Honestly, I have no recollection of the latter. Any physical or mental recollection of the incidents completely disappeared. I still remember her rummaging through her cupboard for the "physical proof" that we had traveled to a particular place that day. None existed. She even called up the place, we stayed at and the hotel (a pricey one mind you) said we had made no such reservation.
She was stunned and so was I. Personally, I found this a little hard to believe till she told me she had a premonition about me last night. She had a vision of me sitting with my teacher from high school from 10 years ago. I was flabbberghasted as indeed I had happened to run into my teacher after 10 long years and we had dinner together at her place. I had told one about this.
My friend is of the belief that GOD changed it for her. As she is Hindu, she first prayed to Ganesha and then Kala Bhairava, the God of Time.
She had been praying long and hard for a year and it changed for everyone else but it didn't for her apparently. God adjusted her timeline for her.
She now believes, she has the best of both. She has learnt from her past but there is no evidence of it.

I can ask her to share more if you want :)

Yes, please! Can you please PM me! I'm interested in learning more about this! This was exactly what I was looking for! I've been reading up on reality shifts and quantum time jumping where stuff like this did end up happening.

I remember a voice telling me to take this woman I've had relationship problems for 6 years as my lawfully wedded wife. Nothing has yet to happen or manifested, but I believe things have and will indeed change in that aspect. Let me PM you!
Old 29-10-2015, 03:11 AM
Pathfinder

The thing is, I'm trying to manifest the bad events gone too. I screwed up my timeline the past couple of years and tried to get into grad school but had no luck and ran into alot of bad luck that made me come lose everything. I want to wake up in the reality where none of that happened, but life for me got better and not worse and never got in trouble with the police, but was always good.
Old 17-12-2015, 05:18 PM
Newbie ;)

I do think that time travel & alternate time cycles exist. However, one's past wouldn't change because it was already affected by the time travel experience in question. For example it's possible time travelers killed JFK. However, we experienced those events as our own present in 1963. The past can't be changed from that experience or we would already have a different perspective of it. Time travel may have huge effects on our experience, we just wouldn't realize any change by looking back into what we collectively constructed. We would experience those changes as present time and few, if any, would notice any abnormalities. Its nature is like most, a paradox. If time travel ever exists, in a sense it always has...
Old 02-01-2016, 06:01 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by James Strangefellow
I do think that time travel & alternate time cycles exist. However, one's past wouldn't change because it was already affected by the time travel experience in question. For example it's possible time travelers killed JFK. However, we experienced those events as our own present in 1963. The past can't be changed from that experience or we would already have a different perspective of it. Time travel may have huge effects on our experience, we just wouldn't realize any change by looking back into what we collectively constructed. We would experience those changes as present time and few, if any, would notice any abnormalities. Its nature is like most, a paradox. If time travel ever exists, in a sense it always has...

This. And what Scarlett Hayden said about alternate timelines. Time travel is possible in some sense and essentially diverts the collective timeline onto a new path. Likewise, collective shifts in consciousness also alter, shift, or merge timelines, including even past events. This is all largely a matter of perspective, however. As JStrangefellow said, it would simply be as if x,y, and z events never happened, and most would never know differently.

Only some retain their memories, for whatever reason, which may in some way differ from the collective memory of the vast majority. This difference may not even be apparent until and unless current details or events present a conflict with memories tied to concrete events, things, people, and places.

For the most part, there is a tendency for memories that are not supported by the collective timeline to fade or be reinterpreted. The longer you "remain" (for lack of a better term) at the convergence of timelines, the more likely you are to retain memories that differ, even in seemingly minor ways.

This is not the same as interfering directly with a given event on your own timeline. Rather, it is more that any other possible outcome may occur on a different timeline. And that timeline may merge with your own. In which case you (or someone) has effectively changed your memory and everyone's memory. Timestream merging is a bit like mass brainwashing...in that stuff happened but now has been overlaid with a different outcome from another timestream...and so now you (& everyone else) believe that it didn't happen. And so events & history and perhaps even the range of what is and what can be, has now been affected.

Nothing really changed. Yet everything has changed, in some way or another because our perception of it has changed. In reality, one timestream set of occurrences has simply been overlaid onto another. Why is it that one outcome of events would override the other...??? Why not the other way around? Is a coin flipped?

This is an area still to be explored, particularly with regard to intrusive or destructive timeline interference...but with regard to shifts in consciousness, I do believe there is a critical mass and that, at this level, we are directing our own destiny and merging timelines as more become aware.

At some point, you realise there are repercussions on the linear timeline in all directions, so to speak. Because spirit is beyond time, and we always embody spirit. The laws of physics do not apply to spirit, and yet influence and redirection of a person's path is possible from any point, whether forward or backward on what we experience as linear time.

Peace & blessings,
7L

Here we must be unafraid of what is difficult.

For all living beings in nature must unfold in their particular way

and become themselves despite all opposition.

-- Rainer Maria Rilke
Old 03-01-2016, 04:30 PM
Master
Change how you think and perceive in the NOW, and you automatically change the past in my opinion! for that split second or however long you hold that stuff.....
Old 04-01-2016, 10:42 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by RadicalRave
So there are theories out there of multiple timelines, quantum jumping, changing the past and sending signals/information into the past.

What are your all's views on changing time, not in the sense how most people perceive it to be linear, but how can one change a timeline where basically they fix events in their lives that come and make better changes in their lives?

Perhaps time travel is possible, and perhaps there may be instances where time travelers trying to make things better in the past goofed up and created the very things they came to correct.

This is what is happening in the present as well. Unless the mind is studied and understood properly and cultured accordingly, any action that stems from it is bound to be erroneous and create more negativity than positivity , even if the intention may be positive.

Wholesome virtuous behavior progressively leads to the foremost.~ Buddha AN 10.1

If you do right, irrespective of what the other does, it will slow down the (turbulent) mind. ~ Rajini Menon