Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Time Travel

Old 20-08-2015, 09:18 PM
Newbie ;)

Heya

Hi, I have been reading through forums for this subject on many sites and I have began to wonder more about what you are all referring to. This "rising to higher densities" and parallel "places". I meditate regularly and have experienced some things out of the ordinary. I am simply asking if one of you would kindly explain or direct me to a place where I could learn more about this overall topic you are discussing.
Old 24-08-2015, 09:23 AM
Newbie ;)

I am very curious about these densities and beings that you are speaking of. If you could clarify maybe a bit more or send me to a site or place where I could find out more about this topic i would appreciate it very much. I meditate and feel like I have had some of these things occur in my day to day life. any help would be great.
Old 29-08-2015, 02:36 PM
Experiencer
yeah i'd say you lost it
"And when the waves overwhelm them like the dark shadows they call upon Allah for help with pure devotion and when He brings them safety, some of them still doubtful and none denies Our clear signs but every very perfidious very ungrateful one.."
Old 03-09-2015, 05:51 PM
Experiencer

Hey Brook ... msg me any time ... I usually check the board every couple of weeks