Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Signs & Synchronicities

Old 21-05-2013, 09:09 AM
Natalia

Rainbows

Some things are happening in my life right now. So I prayed to God.
My uncle is very sick in hospital dying of cancer so I prayed for him. I prayed for many things and for many people and gave thanks and appreciation for all the blessings and gifts I have in my life.
I asked to receive a sign.
After my prayers I asked Arch Angel Michael to be sure that God got my prayers (I know it seems childlike but it's just how I am)

I had to get ready for my classes so hopped in the shower and got organized to leave. I back out the car in my driveway and had to get out to open the gate of my driveway and As I stepped out of the car I looked up to see the most vibrant huge double rainbow in the sky. Was so big. I took a photo which I will share but it was too huge to capture in the whole picture. I felt 'heard' so to speak. A feeling of peace and warmth came to me and I smiled.

I was talking to one of the girls in my class and as she was talking to me about it being a spiritual sign I saw a flash of the double rainbow appear on the wall behind her.
Two hours later during my class I got a message on my phone that my uncle had passed. The sense of peace and warmth came over me again.

I love signs like these. Thank you for allowing me to share
Old 21-05-2013, 09:36 AM
amy green

That's wonderful Nat - timely...

A double rainbow symbolizes a transformation in life. The first rainbow represents the material and the second the spiritual. It’s meant to help us align both our outer world with our inner spirit.

Old 23-05-2013, 05:33 AM
jaydonc

transformation

Quote:
Originally Posted by amy green

A double rainbow symbolizes a transformation in life. The first rainbow represents the material and the second the spiritual. It’s meant to help us align both our outer world with our inner spirit.

This is very good point the meaning of double rainbow mean transformation in life.
Old 23-05-2013, 10:43 PM
Super Moderator
Quote:
Originally Posted by amy green

I love that. Thank you. I saw a double rainbow today. A real beauty
Old 24-05-2013, 01:25 PM
Master
So beautiful. And I would definitely take that as a sign. Your heart knows. Archangel Michael is always on his A game!
Old 24-05-2013, 04:38 PM
RainbowAngel

Wow Amazing Rainbow!!! So beautiful. Your question was answered xx
Old 25-05-2013, 03:19 PM
Experiencer
Beautiful! I am happy that you had the double rainbow to as a sign.

"When the student is ready the teacher appears" quote origin The Buddha or Mabel Collins