Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 24-05-2013, 12:24 PM
mnrjpf99

We can't both have the same incarnation; or can we?

I last night I met someone who claims to have reincarnated form the same person as I did. We both have a lot of the same memories as the past life in question. We both feel quit deeply about who we were. The problem is that we can't both be that same person. Then I had a thought. Is it possible that the person we both were, could have been a temporary walk-in?
I seem to relate more and have more memories of my past life being younger. She has a lot of memories of her past life being older and remembers the death. Our past life person was 17 at death. She almost died at about age 8ish.
I first had dreams and memories of my past life person at around 6 or so. My dreams stopped at around 17ish. The other girl started realizing her past life more at about 17 or 18.
So is it possible the my past life person came into me at around 6 and then left me at around 17 and then went into the other girl at 17ish and is still with her?
Old 24-05-2013, 12:44 PM
silvercomet

I believe some souls light will split themselves to quicken lessons so it is possible that you were both are both from the same concious self/soul What has happen in the life you both remember you were one and on the next cycle round you split into 2 some even split further you also always leave a bit of your light/soul in heaven/astral plain
Old 24-05-2013, 02:12 PM
mnrjpf99

I read a little about "soul split theory" and it sounds very possible that it may have happened with my friend I mentioned and I. We have become friends now. We actually had met through a member of another forum.
Old 25-05-2013, 12:28 AM
Iseke

Hmm...there are a lot of possibilities here.

The first and most obvious one is that if this is a famous past life, we tend to have a lot of people latch on to these lifetimes (as there is a lot of historical and cultural data about them available) and feel that they were this person, when in reality they could have been someone close by, someone in the same time period, or any number of things. That's why when you have a famous person you'll often get bunches of people all over claiming to have been that person, and in most cases...a lot of these people may be mistaken.

But, I do believe in the soul split theory. (Of course, in my view, that would suggest you and your friend still currently share a soul if you both lived the same past life.) It might be something to look into. Do you share any other past lives? See if you can remember anything else about your history with your friend.

The walk-in option is another possibility. Perhaps your soul was in the person's body up to a certain age and then a walk-in occurred and your friend's soul was the one entering, and so you both remember the same life/body from different perspectives.

I've discovered a lot of interesting stuff about how our souls incarnate and in what ways. It's not all direct and linear when you really look into it. I'm all for not jumping to conclusions and narrowing things down (especially in the case of claiming famous past lives!) but at the same time, souls are so fluid that anything might be possible!

Best you can do is keep exploring!
Old 25-05-2013, 01:34 AM
mnrjpf99

I do appreciate your input. I just want to say that When I had all of my dreams and memories about my past life, I was a young child. I had no influence at all about who I was.
I only discovered who, years later and when I did my first thought was "your kidding me..No way". The other person in question does have a lot of the same memories uninfluenced by any kind of media as well.
Old 25-05-2013, 02:14 AM
Juanita

Cat

Quote:
Originally Posted by mnrjpf99
I last night I met someone who claims to have reincarnated form the same person as I did. We both have a lot of the same memories as the past life in question. We both feel quit deeply about who we were. The problem is that we can't both be that same person. Then I had a thought. Is it possible that the person we both were, could have been a temporary walk-in?
I seem to relate more and have more memories of my past life being younger. She has a lot of memories of her past life being older and remembers the death. Our past life person was 17 at death. She almost died at about age 8ish.
I first had dreams and memories of my past life person at around 6 or so. My dreams stopped at around 17ish. The other girl started realizing her past life more at about 17 or 18.
So is it possible the my past life person came into me at around 6 and then left me at around 17 and then went into the other girl at 17ish and is still with her?

It is rare, but a soul can make the decision to split their energy and reincarnate in two separate bodies for faster soul growrh, but it is practically unheard of for the two separate incarnations to actually encounter each other..... I personally do not believe in walk-in...It is also possible that the two of you are in the same soul family and thus would have similar past life memories from a shared past life, like sisters perhaps.....
Old 25-05-2013, 02:16 AM
mnrjpf99

I guess anything is possible.
Old 25-05-2013, 04:15 AM
Iseke

Quote:
Originally Posted by mnrjpf99
I do appreciate your input. I just want to say that When I had all of my dreams and memories about my past life, I was a young child. I had no influence at all about who I was.
I only discovered who, years later and when I did my first thought was "your kidding me..No way". The other person in question does have a lot of the same memories uninfluenced by any kind of media as well.

You mean in regards to whether you or your friend were really this person or not? You didn't say whether the person was famous. I just listed it as an option since this kind of thing does come up from time to time and it tends to be FPLs when people claim to have had the same past life. Definitely not impossible, but there are a lot of potential factors for why it might be so. I've even heard of things like soul fragments, wherein pieces of the soul (usually in the case of a person whose life was rather high profile in the karmatic sense) attach themselves to other souls who then pick up on the memories of that lifetime. I can't really comment on whether I believe such a thing is possible or how it works, but I've heard of things like that.
Old 25-05-2013, 01:26 PM
mnrjpf99

I understand what you mean about attaching oneself to someone famous. I agree that it is common for that to happen. I was just being clear that this was not my case. How ever I did wonder that about the other person that may have been my same past life. At first I figured that she could have pulled a lot of info from the internet but she too has told me of child hood experiences.
The last thing on my mind when I found out who I may have been was wanting to have reincarnated from someone famous.
Please forgive me for being defensive.
I do thank you for your input. This is why we are all on this forum after all. :0)
Old 28-05-2013, 02:33 PM
silvercomet

I have come to a bit of a standstill in this incarnation and I have already chosen to split into future incarnations and I am aware of the why's and the reasons and what I am hoping to achieve with them
Some people might not believe me but what I decided has come to pass it all fits together Now i don't think i know the TRUTH I know the truth lol so to everyone else believe in yourselves it all good sorry if that sounds a bit know it all but it not ment to it just a knowing i know there are people out there who also know what i mean