Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 24-05-2012, 05:23 PM
Ascender
14k gold bracelet with handcarved scarab natural stones

When I was offered this I knew instantly it was amazing. It seemed as though I had been looking for this my whole life. I didnt want to wear it but i knew my wife would HAHA. My eyes were drawn toward the back of the scarabs, and then were filled with symbols I knew were not simple markings.

I have found similair scarabs on similair bracelets from the 50's, but none had as many or the same stones as this one. Here is what I've collected so far, I hope you can all help me discover the origin of the markings on back. The closest I have found to match (but not totaly) is "Siberian runic, also known as Turkic". However the translation wasnt complete, or legible.

Here is what I have so far...

These are the symbols on the back of each stone. There 2 sets of two symbols that are the same, but no others repeat. Also the blue stone I was unable to match completely, it could be cobalt but its color held infront of light is lavender all the way. It seems to shift depending on the lighting.

Here is what they look like close up (this is the tigers eye)...

Last edited by Sammy : 24-05-2012 at 07:16 PM.
Old 24-05-2012, 07:26 PM
Rhodes

I actually saw a necklace with these kinds of markings on the stones. I nearly bought it but didn't think it was authentic for the price of $50 they wanted for it. There are fakes of everything and while the necklace may have been real, it's hard to know. This looks well worn and authentic.
Old 24-05-2012, 07:52 PM
Ascender
I would be weary too, it was either going to me or getting donated so I was more then obliged HAHA. Yes it is worn, some of the markings are barely visible. I fear they may not be seeable at all soon. I will not be the one to tell my wife to take it off though HAHAHA! I like my head where it is.

Also if its hard to tell what coin that is, its a american dime (or 17.9mm).
Old 24-05-2012, 08:35 PM
Ascender
I should add the person was still getting the tax write-off for it either way. I knew it had some value to it.

Some more research into the blue stone, is it may be a blue/green agate.
Old 25-05-2012, 02:45 AM
Ascender
Either its eqyptian runic writing, or something similair. I was unable to match up the symbols on some of them, and some were close but not the same. *shrug*.
Old 25-05-2012, 02:52 AM
Master
cool! I hope somebody can help shine some more light on it soon
Old 25-05-2012, 07:54 AM
littlebitofwhimsy

Oh wow what a lovely bracelet it looks powerful and symbolic but sadly I don't know what it means good luck finding out tho it must be exciting!

x
Old 25-05-2012, 05:27 PM
Ascender
I have read your thread about this bracelet in the Guides and Angels section, this bracelet is really truly amazing !

-This is either madness or brilliance !
- It's remarkable how often those two traits coincide ...
[Captain Jack Sparrow ]
Old 27-05-2012, 01:44 PM
Ascender
Thank you all for the kind words and support! I hope to do some more research on my next day off (probably tuesday or later). Ill keep you all up to date with what I can find out.
Old 27-05-2012, 02:33 PM
Master

They look like symbols for energy, although they are familiar to me, I am not certain of their meaning. I will see if I can find out. The pictures themsleves seem to speak to me, but they are but whispers.. maybe their voices will grow in time and I'll have an answer for you.