Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Welcome to Spiritual Forums > News & Announcements

Old 07-10-2010, 06:27 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Uma
I hope the "My Posts" tab can be reinstated. It was such a handy feature.

"My Posts" can be found in your profile by clicking on your own name link.

X.

Old 08-10-2010, 12:16 PM
LightBearer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Homeward Bound
Welcome back Spiritual Forums! So sorry that so much was lost.

I've been a 'lurker' here for a few years and enjoyed many of the beautiful posts and messages.

I'll try and participate a little more, but i have little to add in terms of spiritual experience/knowledge compared to many on here.

dont look down on yourself my friend, there are a lot of bluffers who will try and make you feel like that.
Old 08-10-2010, 11:14 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Homeward Bound
Welcome back Spiritual Forums! So sorry that so much was lost.

I've been a 'lurker' here for a few years and enjoyed many of the beautiful posts and messages.

I'll try and participate a little more, but i have little to add in terms of spiritual experience/knowledge compared to many on here.

Hi Homeward Bound !!

I agree with what LightBearer has said to you .... your input to this forum is just as valid as anyone's, so welcome back !!

When I first joined here, I stated in my original welcome post that I wasn't a scholar, just a down to earth person looking for some answers or maybe a little bit of enlightenment.

This is still true today. I sometimes read some of the threads and posts on this site, and know that my knowledge of the subject is limited, and I feel a little out of my depth, but I think you haven't got to let it put you off.

Take your time, look around .... you will soon find you are participating in threads ..... everyones voice is welcome here !! It is different for all of us ..... we are all interested in, and looking for different things, but we are all one family here, and we are all enriched by each new member .....
Old 09-10-2010, 10:50 AM
AngelicOrin

AH! That will explain why I couldn't log in XD
Old 10-10-2010, 04:24 AM
Knower
I just wanted to say a quick thank you to everyone who is working to bring Spiritual Forums back to normal. Being a daily visitor and occasional poster who recently started her spiritual journey of discovery, this really threw me off, because I got used to being able to log in and find something about every topic I became interested in. So much knowledge lost! But I'm happy to be back, and hoping and praying the site will restore its full momentum soon!

Anima
Old 10-10-2010, 04:40 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anima
I just wanted to say a quick thank you to everyone who is working to bring Spiritual Forums back to normal. Being a daily visitor and occasional poster who recently started her spiritual journey of discovery, this really threw me off, because I got used to being able to log in and find something about every topic I became interested in. So much knowledge lost! But I'm happy to be back, and hoping and praying the site will restore its full momentum soon!

Anima

It meant a lot to me too, Anima. I'm hoping & praying right along with you and many more, I'm sure. It makes us grateful to lose stuff, but it was a lot to lose.
I am definitely keeping MY fingers crossed!
Old 10-10-2010, 05:10 AM
Master
Blessings, smiles and hugs to all.
May everybodys day's be filled with sunshine and joy! This forum is unique in the easy manner of respect kindness and freedom in which all can speak :) as well as in the nurturing of words of many willing to help others..... Its so lovely!............ BLISS!
:)

Last edited by Smiler : 10-10-2010 at 06:01 AM.
Old 10-10-2010, 12:40 PM
gnanamoorthy

I came back to this forum after a year and found that I cannot login and I can see the reason why it happened. I recreated my user profile again. Happy to be back here again. Take care all of you... cheers
Old 11-10-2010, 02:41 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xan
"My Posts" can be found in your profile by clicking on your own name link.

X.

Good idea - thanks Xan. I still miss it on the tab though - it had extra features.
Old 11-10-2010, 03:12 AM
Master
Same here, Uma, I used that one a lot too. Things have changed, but slowly working towards some restorations.