Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 27-05-2018, 07:09 AM
Knower
Encountering present loved ones while out of body?

I am able to consciously astral project and have been trying to sort of, 'prove' it to my boyfriend. This sounds like he doesn't believe me, however he does and is just as fascinated with it as I am (he hasn't had success yet). The attempts for proof are more for fun, as in "it would be amazing if I could tell you what you were doing/saying at that time". He gets excited when I tell him I've been 'out' or asks if "I went anywhere while sleeping".

So, while my other half is puttering around the house or outside, I'll go lay down and attempt AP. Once I'm out, I find him and for some strange reason, he interacts with me. Interact as in acknowledge my presence (say hello, tell me what he's doing, etc) which should be impossible.

I know I'm not lucid dreaming. I am absolutely positive that I'm out of body/astral projecting. I've been consciously projecting for a number of years now.

Has anyone experienced this, read any information on it, etc? This has me baffled. Any help is appreciated, thank you.
Old 27-05-2018, 01:24 PM
Master

I would say have him carry around some thing of his choise , book , lap top , gi Joe doll , car keys , ect. See if you can pick up on what he is holding . If that is not good enough ,then dont worry about it .
Old 27-05-2018, 03:51 PM
Seeker

Is your husband disputing his interactions with you while you project? Without even knowing it, perhaps your soul is materializing in a ghostly form.

Just before you project, you should have him write something specific on a piece of paper that can be visible from above and place it up high on a shelf without you knowing exactly where then you can check it out while projecting and relay the hidden message to him as proof to both of you.

If you are consciously projecting, this type of test should be simple enough.
Old 27-05-2018, 03:52 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by desert rat
I would say have him carry around some thing of his choise , book , lap top , gi Joe doll , car keys , ect. See if you can pick up on what he is holding . If that is not good enough ,then dont worry about it .

Good idea regarding him choosing an object I don't know about. 'Proving' it isn't a big deal, like I said, it's taken lightly, I'm not worried about it.

I'm just baffled by the fact that he interacts/sees me while I'm out. How is that possible? I almost want to think parallel dimensions, but I'm not sure... It's just strange.

Thanks for your input, I appreciate it.
Old 27-05-2018, 04:01 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Esconced
Is your husband disputing his interactions with you while you project? Without even knowing it, perhaps your soul is materializing in a ghostly form.

Just before you project, you should have him write something specific on a piece of paper that can be visible from above and place it up high on a shelf without you knowing exactly where then you can check it out while projecting and relay the hidden message to him as proof to both of you.

If you are consciously projecting, this type of test should be simple enough.

If you mean disputing as in he didn't interact/see me while he's in physical form, then yes. He believes in astral projection, and we thought it would be fun if I could AP, see what he's doing, then report back to him afterwards. He doesn't doubt it at all.

That's a great idea about writing something on paper as a test too. Yes, I'm consciously projecting. I'm not able to do so from a dream state, as I've read others have. I lie down, focus on projection to initiate it and separate. I'm not always successful, but when I am, it's a blast

Thanks for your input!
Old 27-05-2018, 04:41 PM
Seeker

Only once have I been able to make a conscious exit on my own volition and I was so shocked that I was floating above my body that it lasted for only a few seconds. Twice I've been involuntarily projected to two different planes of emotion, which is it for my conscious projections.

What is your energy level like when you exit and what emotional state are you in? The time I was successful on my own, I was emotionally at peace and my mental energy level was quite high. I feel as though I'm lacking both the mental energy and the emotional abundance to make the transition now due to health issues. Now when I try, I'm unable to surrender to the process that worked for me. Any suggestions?
Old 27-05-2018, 11:13 PM
Super Moderator
So when you are out of body and meet your boyfriend, and interact with him, speaking with him and suchlike, does he also have memory of these events? Does he verify having "met" you (he in the 3rd dimension, you in the next?)

Actually there should technically be no problem with that, despite some saying it is impossible as there are two totally different dimensions involved, so what you are seeing/interacting with, is actually an Astral counterpart, and not the 3d world at all!

The reason I feel there should be no problem, is that there are layers of ourselves which are NOT completely confined to the 3rd dimension, obviously! It is perfectly reasonable as an assumption, that someone can be manifest in 3d yet also aware and receptive in an inner dimension simultaneously.

I once went out of body and went to the next room where my husband was. In the morning he asked me if I had come into that room earlier, as he thought he saw me there but wasn't sure as I was only there for a moment.
(In actual fact, I went into the room, then left very quickly.) So That showed me he "saw" me.

I was also recognised by the family dog when I went into a downstairs room in the middle of the night. The dog was in an unusual place and position, looked up at me and wagged, then fell back to sleep.
When I got back to body I got up immediately and rushed downstairs to see if I had seen what was truly happening on the physical plane while out of body.
I found the dog in exactly the place and position I had seen him while in OBE.
Old 28-05-2018, 11:16 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Esconced
Only once have I been able to make a conscious exit on my own volition and I was so shocked that I was floating above my body that it lasted for only a few seconds. Twice I've been involuntarily projected to two different planes of emotion, which is it for my conscious projections.

What is your energy level like when you exit and what emotional state are you in? The time I was successful on my own, I was emotionally at peace and my mental energy level was quite high. I feel as though I'm lacking both the mental energy and the emotional abundance to make the transition now due to health issues. Now when I try, I'm unable to surrender to the process that worked for me. Any suggestions?

My first few projections were what i like to call spontaneous. They just happened out of nowhere, in fact before that, I hadn't believed in AP. Is this what you mean by involuntary? It's my belief that if it happens spontaneously or involuntary, it was supposed to happen for some reason.

When I project (as in already 'out') my energy level is high, but not spazzing out either if that makes sense. My emotional state... The best way I can describe that is feeling so happy, almost euphoric and joyous. I like to say that it must be how my true 'soul' self feels.

I understand what you mean about your mental/emotional state and health conditions. I have cervical stenosis and fibromyalgia. You can still project regardless. If you want to shoot me a message on here, I can give you some pointers that may help you.
Old 28-05-2018, 11:30 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tobi
So when you are out of body and meet your boyfriend, and interact with him, speaking with him and suchlike, does he also have memory of these events? Does he verify having "met" you (he in the 3rd dimension, you in the next?)

Actually there should technically be no problem with that, despite some saying it is impossible as there are two totally different dimensions involved, so what you are seeing/interacting with, is actually an Astral counterpart, and not the 3d world at all!

The reason I feel there should be no problem, is that there are layers of ourselves which are NOT completely confined to the 3rd dimension, obviously! It is perfectly reasonable as an assumption, that someone can be manifest in 3d yet also aware and receptive in an inner dimension simultaneously.

I once went out of body and went to the next room where my husband was. In the morning he asked me if I had come into that room earlier, as he thought he saw me there but wasn't sure as I was only there for a moment.
(In actual fact, I went into the room, then left very quickly.) So That showed me he "saw" me.

I was also recognised by the family dog when I went into a downstairs room in the middle of the night. The dog was in an unusual place and position, looked up at me and wagged, then fell back to sleep.
When I got back to body I got up immediately and rushed downstairs to see if I had seen what was truly happening on the physical plane while out of body.
I found the dog in exactly the place and position I had seen him while in OBE.

No, he doesn't see me or have any memory of something that would point to me being around him. Interesting though, that where I encounter him while out is exactly where he was (if I ask where he was while I was out, it was where I saw him).

That's what I was wondering about, as far as his astral counterpart in a different dimension. A parallel dimension perhaps? I thought that if I encountered him while out of body, he wouldn't see me or interact with me at all. It's a bit confusing. That definitely makes sense to me.

That's great that you were able to have some validation! I also had a 'moment' with my dog. She had laid down with me, and immediately after separating, I looked at her and she looked back with her head cocked in that curious way. As I backed away, her face/head turned to watch me leave. After getting up, I checked and noted she was in the same spot, looking at me curiously.
Old 28-05-2018, 11:52 PM
Super Moderator
Ah....the amazing skill of these Souls we call "dogs", to easily and naturally walk between the Worlds as they do, and to be present and aware of where we are, in any dimension at any time! They are so cool with things which baffle many Humans! lol
Yes she most likely saw you exactly as you were, in real time. And if you could have asked her in English you would have got a fully aware reply!