Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 24-10-2017, 10:39 AM
Suspended
Who's saying"someone is Jade Emperor" here? Anyone beside you? Fake Christ believer?

You're not fit to write something which is not from Christ, it's just a devil's source of cloud-devils ----- typhoon makers.

Just now, there's another devil heavy wind going to create devastating at my place but just as it trys to start in five minutes, it's eliminated by me. So what can you and your "fraud Christ" do to devastating my region here? Few days ago I've taking away a devil-source --- cloud-devil energy so it's another proof and it's your attachment. So what's your CHRIST? I LISTEN A SHRILLING CRY, IF IT'S FROM YOU THEN YOU SHOULD KNOW WHAT'S YOUR FATHER,YOUR CHRIST, YOUR HOLY GHOST AND ALL YOUR FASLE BELIEF.

May I ask, what's"I am a big boy-- spiritually speaking-- fully mature and fully capable......" May I ask, if you don't know what's behind all your belief and the agendas behind the devil-source. Are you mature......

What I can see is only CATCALLS here and nothing more but nothing which is helpful that can improve the religion Christianity belief. Or I only see someone is "drape a goat skin wolf".

Are you asking others not to believe Bible and don't be a Christian? Are you not obviously spreading the anti-christianity notion. Surely, you can asking one third of world population who believe Christianity to follow cultist Christ----Thomas-book. But that's futile. Not all people like to be as you who don't know God Jehovah and Jesus Christ. What you refer is not Christ but devil......

Last edited by Jeremy Bong : 24-10-2017 at 03:07 PM.
Old 24-10-2017, 12:16 PM
Suspended
Nearly an hour later, two more cloud-devils blowing heavily and they're captured by me and eliminated.

Unexpectedly, half an hour later, another five cloud-devils blowing again, and heavy rain drops.... Then I captured and dissolved them in the air. Their energy is quite strong and can against or divert the direction as I send them to the sun. They tend to go inside my brain. That's why I've to dissolve them instantly into the air.

Formerly, when the fake Christ believer is integrated into my body , he's stealing my energy that's why I take my energy back. And that's why his energy is taken away . You can't complain about me for I only want to protect my right to take my energy back. I can do whatever I want so it's a warning to any bad god who wants to steal my energy in my brain.
Old 24-10-2017, 04:12 PM
Experiencer

WP did you notice my question.... Can you be a Christian if you don't believe in the bible ??? also I asked, how did God create the world ????

Of course you have the choice of not answering but I would be interested to take your ideas/postings further
__________________________________________________ _____

sky in the first book of Genesis-God explains in detail "how" he created the world-please read the book of Genesis.

as far as your other question I do not know the answer.
Old 24-10-2017, 04:15 PM
Experiencer

ab nice dissertation of your thoughts but I never brought up religion. let that sink in or at least try to understand.
Old 24-10-2017, 04:39 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by white pegasus
WP did you notice my question.... Can you be a Christian if you don't believe in the bible ??? also I asked, how did God create the world ????

Of course you have the choice of not answering but I would be interested to take your ideas/postings further
__________________________________________________ _____

sky in the first book of Genesis-God explains in detail "how" he created the world-please read the book of Genesis.

as far as your other question I do not know the answer.

So you don't know what is/is not the connection of Christianity/Christ/bible....?

I have read genesis, it is plagiarized from Sumerian and Akadian ( mesopotamian ) sources, myths.... Religion will not tell you this because they want to control the congregation with their fairy stories. It is very sad because it can stop people realizing Christ Consciousness....

Thanks for answering.
Old 24-10-2017, 10:03 PM
mindanalyzer

Interesting how my post has turned into a debate of whether Jesus Christ is the son of God or not
I believe HE IS the son of God (Creator) and that for me is good enough ...

Is there any way for you guys to create your own thread to continue discussing these issues?

and thank you HORACE for your perspective
Old 25-10-2017, 03:10 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by sky123
So you don't know what is/is not the connection of Christianity/Christ/bible....?

I have read genesis, it is plagiarized from Sumerian and Akadian ( mesopotamian ) sources, myths.... Religion will not tell you this because they want to control the congregation with their fairy stories. It is very sad because it can stop people realizing Christ Consciousness....

Thanks for answering.
sky-let me try to explain my answer to your question about being a Christian and the bible and the reason I don't know. When I read your question my initial thought was, "wow that is a really good question", my next thought was I really do not know the answer to this question-and that is the truth-so I responded with my answer.

maybe the real answer lies in how one defines a Christian-or but again I am not sure. the connection for me in regards to the Bible is that I believe the Bible was written by God through men-but that is my belief. However, I guess I think of people who have never read the Bible-but are Christian. I am not trying to be vague-its just that I do not know the answer. and rather than try to make something up I thought it better to just be honest and say the truth.

You asked me how God created the world-I gave you my answer because it is what I believe-the book of Genesis to me describes in detail how God created the world. I was not referring to any religion in my answer.

I gave you the answer that I believe to be true-I gave you the answer to your question because that is how I discovered how God created the world. Again it had nothing to do with religious affiliations-but all to do with where I found the answer to my question-the same question you asked.

I hope that my attempt to clarify my short answer has been helpful-again I was not trying to be vague but truthful in answering your questions.
Old 25-10-2017, 04:52 AM
Master
Quote:
sky-let me try to explain my answer to your question about being a Christian and the bible and the reason I don't know. When I read your question my initial thought was, "wow that is a really good question", my next thought was I really do not know the answer to this question-and that is the truth-so I responded with my answer.

maybe the real answer lies in how one defines a Christian-or but again I am not sure. the connection for me in regards to the Bible is that I believe the Bible was written by God through men-but that is my belief. However, I guess I think of people who have never read the Bible-but are Christian. I am not trying to be vague-its just that I do not know the answer. and rather than try to make something up I thought it better to just be honest and say the truth.

You asked me how God created the world-I gave you my answer because it is what I believe-the book of Genesis to me describes in detail how God created the world. I was not referring to any religion in my answer.

I gave you the answer that I believe to be true-I gave you the answer to your question because that is how I discovered how God created the world. Again it had nothing to do with religious affiliations-but all to do with where I found the answer to my question-the same question you asked.

I hope that my attempt to clarify my short answer has been helpful-again I was not trying to be vague but truthful in answering your questions.

Thank's WP, of course it all comes down to how each individual percieves God/Christ/ and the bible.

I have met and discussed with many people the bible and it does seem that most Christians believe 100% that to be a Christian you need to follow the bible which of course isn't true, you see it on this Forum. Some can only speak in verses from the bible, if you try and get the conversation to go a little deeper they respond with another biblical verse so it's impossible to converse.

I remember one person who I tried to engage with arguing with me because I pointed out that Christianity was alive and practised way before the NT existed. Then we have some who will say that if you don't follow the teachings in the bible you will go to hell, I sometimes wonder if some Christians have been totally brain washed by Religion.

It's up to each individual as to how they find God/Christ, there are many paths leading to the same place, find one that suits you and follow it.... as best you can
Old 25-10-2017, 06:00 AM
Experiencer

sky it really isny about individuals find God really-I mean we think it is us doing the search for God-but its really God who is finding us in our journey to find Him.

Yes I believe that God reaches us where we are in order for us to follow Him-however, I believe there is only one way to have a relationship with God and one way only-through His Son Jesus Christ

I believe that there are many paths that people are on to have a relationship with God-but only 1 wau to God
Old 25-10-2017, 06:13 AM
Master
Quote:
sky it really isny about individuals find God really-I mean we think it is us doing the search for God-but its really God who is finding us in our journey to find Him.

Yes I believe that God reaches us where we are in order for us to follow Him-however, I believe there is only one way to have a relationship with God and one way only-through His Son Jesus Christ

I believe that there are many paths that people are on to have a relationship with God-but only 1 wau to God

I surpose it all comes down to how each person interpretes what God is.....
Are you and all of us God ? Are we not strands of Gods DNA ?