Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 24-06-2018, 09:40 PM
Master
Determining Where/location

I'm wondering, does any of you have a way of determining where something will happen? The type of location? And if so, how and with what cards?
I think Lenormand should be handy for this, but I still cannot work it out.
Or is it also possible to do this with Tarot and be accurate?

I'd love to know where I'm going to meet my new love, cos I keep getting messages -and increased intuitive feeling- that he's wanting to come in. But since I don't work due to physical problems, don't go out much either (lack of money) and live in a quite remote area, I sometime wonder where and how the heck I can even meet this man? I've put my faith in the internet for the last 5-6 years, yet I get this feeling I'm not going to meet my future man via the internet... (could be wrong, just a feeling).

With the Lenormand cards it so typical. Before meeting my ex, I drew cards on 'where' with my Lenormand as well, and I remember I kept getting the Stork over and over, often with either the Stars or Moon.
Just now I drew a few Lenormand and AGAIN I got the Stork (doh?!?!) and the Moon?
Doesn't make sense to me as Stork is a nursery or something higher up, like on top of something or a ladder
Moon... like the Stars I take to be at night?

I drew a few more cards from Akashic Tarot as these have travel and journey cards and so on. And I got "Ascent"! Also higher up. Another card... "Up in the Air", also higher up?
Two more Lenormand cards: Tower & Mountain, both also high(er up)...
Should I sit on top of my roof maybe, haha.

Now from pick-a-card readings I've gotten that I will meet him when I feel happy, doing what I love. But then I'm back to square one, as I do what I love at home :/

The 'higher up' stuff could be taken when I'm being seen, when I get seen and/or get recognition (Moon = recognition). But then it wouldn't really be an answer to "WHERE will I meet him".

Anyone?
Old 25-06-2018, 04:06 AM
Master

I suggest you may be looking at it all wrong, and I am soo guilty of this.

It's about intuition, feeling and timing - not location. If you get the sudden urge to get out of bed and haul yourself across town under terrible conditions, go do it. Live your life, and then follow your intuition when you get a hunch.

My friend's mother met her father at a gas station. Neither parent lived in the town and one never visited. Her car broke down, and she pulled in for help, but the place was closed. My friend's dad happened by and pulled in to help. Within a week, the entire gas station had been broken down and removed.

It was total chance.

You will meet when it is time - location is not important and will distract you.
Old 25-06-2018, 09:44 AM
Master
One can sometimes predict location but I feel it depends on the reading and the people involved. Life isn't mathematics so it isn't set in stone, but more around timing and preparedness. There is always a free will so there is nothing exact but always a chance for some change. If intuition says he is around, he must be.
One can predict through Tarot or cards in general to get some clues. But often it gets more confusing.
Stork could be change, it usually means a major change. Moon in intuition trusting intuition. I feel there is still some time before you are to meet. Maybe let it rest and ask a week or two from now. You might get more definite clues. Let intuition guide you. Tarot can only give some guidance it can't tell us how to live or make most of our everyday life. It also depends on the readiness and free will of the other person.
If at current time it's hard to figure out maybe it hasn't been decided yet. Come back to it a few days later. You might have a clearer answer.
Old 25-06-2018, 03:24 PM
Master
Thank you for your feedback.
I found a lot of info on locations on AT forums :) I copied the whole lot and will begin experimenting with it.
I'm curious to find out if it can work. I feel the question "when" is far more dependent on external factors than the "where".
But like I said, it takes experimenting. I do find it very peculiar that 2 years ago I got the Stork & Stars for "Where" on several occasions, and now, 2 years later, I again get the Stork as answer to "Where".
No disrespect, but I adhere to "the cards are never wrong" so I don't then interpret these cards as an answer to "when/time" only cos I cannot interpret the "Where" meaning of them.
The only problem is that there is no way to check, but to wait and see, haha.

Anyhow, I'll do some experimenting, both with Tarot as well as with Lenormand.
Old 26-06-2018, 12:16 AM
Master
I have never particularly used the Tarot for location but I guess there are methods. The cards can be used for directions and perhaps the suits to determine their distance and if they are from same place as you.
You can personally assign directions to the cards and then lay a spread and pick cards. Maybe the major arcana could give more specific pointers, if one choses to use them. Let me know if you need some help I can use my cards too.