Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Healing

Old 13-06-2018, 04:44 AM
Suspended
I Did not read through all this thread I will later, to answer the question though. I think the healer could have his or hers price as free or donation for example when someone comes to the healer and they say so how much, the healer says that's up to you, if they provide a good service people will pay on there own, especially if someone was able to help them a lot.
Old 23-06-2018, 07:34 AM
Newbie ;)

You could also consider that it isn't the healing that the client is paying for. It's the Healer's TIME. Just as a counselor or therapist is paid by the hour. Why shouldn't a healer?
Also, consider the healer's overhead. They need to rent a space to practice in, they may have to do laundry if you are lying on a table. That massage table cost money, so did the washer and dryer, not to mention the time and labor to do the laundry. They also probably paid to take a course (or three) to get the accreditation to be recognized as a healer. If their business is online, yes, the overhead is less, but they still pay to host and publish their website. And they likely still have a designated space that they work in. If they have social media that is also hours of their time.
Old 24-06-2018, 09:16 PM
Ascender
I want to be a healer i do not make money out of things yes i have a job thats to get me by in life
but want to help people with emotional trauma without the stigma of shrink attached to it
No matter how trivial the subject native spirit on here said once i would be happier as a healer would keep peoples emotional problems to myself
i dont and never charge for healing i realise the value of healing its self
sometimes it takes long to heal a person i try to get to know the true person who ask for help obviously with that person permission

Im not a professional just someone who willing to listen