Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 06-08-2017, 06:42 AM
Newbie ;)

Bunny Moths, Frogs and Churches! Why?

Moths to Frogs in Church's?

Hello!

I'd really appreciate some help and translation. I'm am new to spiritual topics.

I wondered if anyone could help me figure out a couple of animal sightings I've had.

I should explain, I'm not particularly spiritual or religious. I'm open minded though, the world is too big for me to understand ha. I do agree with a lot of Buddhist principles. My mum is constantly being told she has a "white aura" and she does seem to be a little psychic/super intuitive (as does my toddler who always knows when she's coming regardless!!). Strangers also seem to very randomly tell her their deepest secrets/health problems, without her asking or even talking long. Trips to Asda are always interesting haha. I am constantly asked for directions and help by strangers. So who knows, a bit of a family thing going on there? Nothing I've paid a lot of attention to before, I really don't know much about what any of that means. But that's me and my life set up.

Anyhow, I've had a couple of events with animals that are just too strange to ignore. Can anyone help me decipher them? They always seem to happen when I am particularly unhappy with or questioning of my marriage.

First animal - Moth. In the last two holidays I've had, I have been on a day visit to two different holy pilgrimage sites. Both were mountain top monasteries. I'm not catholic, I was christened though and married in a church at my husbands request. So whilst not a follower I have respect for these places. I tend to go to visit on holidays for the architecture, atmosphere and history.

Now the first Moth incident - it was just after lunch and I was in the Luc monastery garden in Majorca with my husband. He'd wondered off bored whilst I tried to escape a wasp, when I came across these wonderful hummingbirds. They were everywhere, I was mesmerised. So beautiful! I'd never seen anything like them. He didn't see them, but I got a photo. When I got home from the holiday, I googled them and they were actually hummingbird moths haha. Not birds. So we had a good laugh about that.

Now the 2nd holiday and sighting it was a bit more obvious and strange. We were in Montserrat near Barcelona - my partner, child, parents. If you've ever been there you'll know it's a highly sacred pilgrimage site. There's a central courtyard square within the church before you walk in. Again it was after lunch time, so broad daylight. Me and my husband were stood there in the dark corridor of the courtyard, drinking water, when an enormous pink and brown/black moth somehow managed to float through the courtyard doors, past lots of people and land on the floor to my feet. It had an injured wing. It was quite dramatic, haha, it was like it had battled to get to us and was on deaths door. Now my toddler kept shouting "squash it" haha, how lovely. But what I did was give it a little cap full of water. With a rest and then a bit of help from my husband flicking it up into the air, it actually recuperated and flew away.

It was at that point I wondered why, when I'm at holy places, do I see moths?!

Recently, I was doing some charity work with a new team at work that I'm really enjoying working with right now. Guess where we were - in a local church garden. ***rick.

So to set the scene of why I was there and how I was feeling - previously I hated my old manager for various moral reasons, so I volunteered to be temporary cover in a role with a different manager. Which I'm loving and I'm developing and growing in. I've lost weight easily after battles for years, I feel more freedom and respect. I was really happy that day, enjoying that I'd been invited to clear this garden and was feeling appreciated by this team. During some epic weed removal, One of the guys found a massive black caterpillar and shouted me over. Only me, no one else? He doesn't know I love animals etc. Found that odd. Anyway we rescued it and put it aside. We found another later. Guess what kind of caterpillar they were? Same as the one in the mountain monastery - pink and black one!

Also found 2 large Moth chrysalis in my garden whilst playing with my daughter and step nephews in a really odd and obvious place.

So I've never had so many Church-Moth incidents in my life.

But now I've started with a new animal it seems. Frogs.

Same day that I saw the Moth caterpillars while doing the charity garden work with my new team, we came across 2 frogs. No ponds in this garden, in fact this was a city suburb church near a busy road, so wouldn't expect much nature!

One was a large frog, the other a small baby frog.

Today, having been particularly unhappy at my husbands rudeness to our daughter - we go to my mums house to set up an old playhouse. Whilst in the garden alone, I turn around and there's a great big frog in my path!! No ponds here either. My mum says she's seen frogs before, but I grew up in that house and I've never come across one til today. Just seems odd!

Also, throw this in randomly because it always freaks me out - when I was pregnant a white and black cat I'd never seen before used to regularly sit outside of my bedroom window and stare in. It would never come to me though for a stroke! When I had my daughter, it disappeared only coming back for a final time when she was a couple of months old. Like it was saying bye. And when I exercise sometimes on my treadmill, 3 or 4 cats can turn up including that same cat, they just sit there around me. I never see them at any other time on mass like that. We don't have pets/animals. Maybe its just the treadmill noise haha.

So there you have it. If anyone can shed light on my moths and frogs and church's, that'd be great!

I can't really figure out if any of this has significance, is it trying to tell me something? I feel like it is, but what can I take from a Moth and a frog? I just don't understand! Can't build the bigger picture out of it.

Thanks for reading too!

Curiousone.
Old 06-08-2017, 07:16 AM
Master
welcome to the forum Curiousone.
it could be that the moth is an animal totem for you.
here's a couple pages for reference:
What's-Your-Sign
http://www.whats-your-sign.com/anima...lism-moth.html
Spirit Animal Totems: Moth Symbolism
https://www.spirit-animals.com/moth/

the frog is famous for transforming (as is the butterfly),
so seeing it in that way may be informing you that a
change is due.
here's a frog page, found through the (2nd) earlier site:
https://www.spirit-animals.com/frog/