Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 28-05-2019, 05:05 PM
Seeker

Lightbulb Little Cosmic Meditations - The Tesla Meditation

Yeah, every energy he asked for help did something to help, be it the energy of the Christ tree, the Holy Spirit, Buddha, Sai Baba, etc., the reason being was that he was completely devoted to spirituality and helping people, with no ill thoughts so that attracted their attention. In the beginning, during the 90's, he would sometimes accept over a hundred patients in a single day.

Time for another meditation, this one was given to him by the spiritual being Nikola Tesla, who had a couple of incarnations in the human civilization, the most famous one being the one with that name - Tesla, when he gave humanity alternating current and many other things.

POSITION: sitting or lying down, in exceptional cases it can be done while standing up but you should be leaned against something solid

THE MEDITATION: close your eyes and imagine being in a pillar of energy, 2 metres in height and one meter in diameter, that looks like a grayish fog. The meditation is performed by looking at the grayish fog inside the pillar, not leaving that pillar even by sight. It ends by simply opening your eyes.

LENGHT: about 2 minutes

HOW MANY TIMES: Once or twice a day, as a regular training or when needed

EFFECTS:
The Tesla meditation will enable the nervous system to completely calm down, it cleanses parts of the aura, increases blood circulation in the entire organism, provides physical rest and improves the overall functioning of the nervous system
Old 28-05-2019, 06:41 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azurr0
He was a guest on several TV and radio shows, but this was in the days before Youtube.
Someone uploaded a seminar though, couple of months ago. If you are sensitive to energies, just youtube him, turn on the seminar, you can turn down the volume and do something else, you should feel really powerful energies in your body. One of my former friends, who is hyper-sensitive to these things and also a psychic, said she almost fell out of her chair when she first saw his photo.
There is no translation however on the video, maybe one day I will translate that as well. I would link it myself, but the forum doesn't let me post links even though I have over 15 posts, can someone help with that, who is the moderator so I can ask them? In the meantime, just youtube ''Ljubiša Stojanović'' to see how he looks like.

EDIT: P.S. Don't mistake him for Ljubiša Stojanović Louis, that guy is a singer The singer has a long beard and is bald, that's not the guy I'm talking about.

Thanks. I've read an interview with Daskalos (3rd on that page: A Man Of Faith – Interview -Daskalos, October 30, 2010), and I think that Ljubiša Stojanović must've been interviewed by somebody too, maybe for a newspaper or a magazine.
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 29-05-2019, 01:08 PM
Seeker

Daskalos was relatively famous, when I said he isn't well known I meant globally. But he has a school if I'm not mistaken or some kind of movement for spirituality, and his material has been translated, they are an organized group.
Ljubiša was a family man, he would research the world of subtle energies, travel, promote his products and give seminars and lectures. Appearences on a couple of smaller tv or radio shows in the late 90's or early 2000's were insignificant even for the local audience, not to mention national or global. Good luck finding that in the archives of the abyss.
That was the main thing I didn't agree with regarding his approach, he simply didn't care about being famous. For me, that is the wrong approach because if he did more PR the world would be a better place because people would know. He is not the only one, plenty of enlightened people just don't want media attention. I mean, even Sai Baba, the most powerful of them all, he only allowed for certain small materialisations of sacred ash to be filmed or small objects like rings and watches, but you can read thousands of experiences of people that have seen him perform miracles that you wouldn't even see in a movie. I mean hell, look at the first page of your link, the first story is about Sai Baba.
So, if you have any questions about his work (Ljubiša not Sai) - all you have is me for the moment. Besides, why do you want an interview? He has no teachings, every single thing he has written he received in deep meditation from spiritual beings or energies, then he would speak the content out loud to a cassete recorder or however it is called, and write it down. Nothing I post is his, he was just the medium, the messenger, postman.

P.S. Has anyone tried the meditations I posted?
Old 29-05-2019, 01:15 PM
Quote:
So, if you have any questions about his work (Ljubiša not Sai) - all you have is me for the moment.
At the moment,
I'm reading the pdf so far...and have recommended it to others...thank you, Inavalan for that link.
I certainly WILL be trying his meditation...sounded very interesting.
I will say to others, like anything, remember don't try it just once,
apply his instructions for a few days.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 29-05-2019, 03:42 PM
Master
Quote:
Daskalos was relatively famous, when I said he isn't well known I meant globally. But he has a school if I'm not mistaken or some kind of movement for spirituality, and his material has been translated, they are an organized group.
Ljubiša was a family man, he would research the world of subtle energies, travel, promote his products and give seminars and lectures. Appearences on a couple of smaller tv or radio shows in the late 90's or early 2000's were insignificant even for the local audience, not to mention national or global. Good luck finding that in the archives of the abyss.
That was the main thing I didn't agree with regarding his approach, he simply didn't care about being famous. For me, that is the wrong approach because if he did more PR the world would be a better place because people would know. He is not the only one, plenty of enlightened people just don't want media attention. I mean, even Sai Baba, the most powerful of them all, he only allowed for certain small materialisations of sacred ash to be filmed or small objects like rings and watches, but you can read thousands of experiences of people that have seen him perform miracles that you wouldn't even see in a movie. I mean hell, look at the first page of your link, the first story is about Sai Baba.
So, if you have any questions about his work (Ljubiša not Sai) - all you have is me for the moment. Besides, why do you want an interview? He has no teachings, every single thing he has written he received in deep meditation from spiritual beings or energies, then he would speak the content out loud to a cassete recorder or however it is called, and write it down. Nothing I post is his, he was just the medium, the messenger, postman.

Visualization Meditation has been used way before Tesla and is an important practice in Tibetan Buddhism.
Old 30-05-2019, 02:48 PM
Seeker

Yeah, but these meditation were not invented by humans. The ''little cosmic meditations'' are a gift from spiritual energies to humanity. Not to say other meditations aren't useful, but there is a key difference.
While we are on the topic of meditation, his seminar was called ''The Road to Enlightenment'', named after a meditation given to him by the Energy Cloud, an energy that is all imbuing and is a part of the Holy Spirit energy, one of the functions of the Holy Spirit but sentient in it's own right. This manifestation of the Holy Spirit has many tasks, one of them being helping highly developed living beings in the cosmos. The ''Road to Enlightenment'' meditation lowers the brainwave frequency of the individual, you start doing 3 of them a day, then 6, 9, 12 and 15 in the end. When you reach the brainwave frequency of 0.15 Hz - the Energy Cloud asks if you want him to help with the further development, since this frequency is as low as humans can get on their own. The general rule is - the lower the frequency, the higher the paranormal powers, even though some great powers can be used on normal frequencies - if given the permission of course. When they measured Mr. Stojanović's brainwaves, it went as low as the machine could measure, where by all standards he should have been dead or braindead. Some of you may have heard of these experiments with other people involved with spirituality, Sadhguru (modern yogi - also enlightened, you can find him on youtube) mentioned this multiple times.
Old 30-05-2019, 03:40 PM
Master
Quote:
Yeah, but these meditation were not invented by humans. The ''little cosmic meditations'' are a gift from spiritual energies to humanity. Not to say other meditations aren't useful, but there is a key difference.
While we are on the topic of meditation, his seminar was called ''The Road to Enlightenment'', named after a meditation given to him by the Energy Cloud, an energy that is all imbuing and is a part of the Holy Spirit energy, one of the functions of the Holy Spirit but sentient in it's own right. This manifestation of the Holy Spirit has many tasks, one of them being helping highly developed living beings in the cosmos. The ''Road to Enlightenment'' meditation lowers the brainwave frequency of the individual, you start doing 3 of them a day, then 6, 9, 12 and 15 in the end. When you reach the brainwave frequency of 0.15 Hz - the Energy Cloud asks if you want him to help with the further development, since this frequency is as low as humans can get on their own. The general rule is - the lower the frequency, the higher the paranormal powers, even though some great powers can be used on normal frequencies - if given the permission of course. When they measured Mr. Stojanović's brainwaves, it went as low as the machine could measure, where by all standards he should have been dead or braindead. Some of you may have heard of these experiments with other people involved with spirituality, Sadhguru (modern yogi - also enlightened, you can find him on youtube) mentioned this multiple times.

' Yeah, but these meditation were not invented by humans. The ''little cosmic meditations'' are a gift from spiritual energies to humanity. Not to say other meditations aren't useful, but there is a key difference. '

Tibetan Buddhism has been using Cosmic energies for Meditation/ Healing etc: way way before Tesla, it's nothing different.
Old 30-05-2019, 08:20 PM
Seeker

Do you have a written source that can confirm that those tibetan meditations were given to some of the monks by a cosmic spiritual entity? And why are you mentioning Tesla, the Tesla meditation was given from him to Ljubiša, way after Tesla died.
EDIT: Actually, never mind. We are going slightly off topic.

''Most people live through their short lives without knowing neither why the came nor why they left. The hidden goal, that almost none of the humans know, is to speed up the development of the luminous body with creative endeavors and eventually get to enlightenment, or to the maturing of the luminous body in other words. That goal has been camouflaged for a reason and many small, petite goals have been created to ostensibly give meaning to a human life.''

~ Energy Cloud

Creative endeavors doesn't mean getting involved with art, it means creativg something new, useful for the benefit of society, changing things - solving problems.
Old 30-05-2019, 08:50 PM
Master

Quote:
D...

''Most people live through their short lives without knowing neither why the came nor why they left. The hidden goal, that almost none of the humans know, is to speed up the development of the luminous body with creative endeavors and eventually get to enlightenment, or to the maturing of the luminous body in other words. That goal has been camouflaged for a reason and many small, petite goals have been created to ostensibly give meaning to a human life.''

~ Energy Cloud

Creative endeavors doesn't mean getting involved with art, it means creativg something new, useful for the benefit of society, changing things - solving problems.

Actually I believe that "creative endeavors", in the context of spirit's evolvement, means practicing and getting better at creating reality.

I'd say that what you explained:
"it means creativg something new, useful for the benefit of society, changing things - solving problems."
is actually what Energy Cloud critiqued:
"That goal has been camouflaged for a reason and many small, petite goals have been created to ostensibly give meaning to a human life."
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 30-05-2019, 08:58 PM
Seeker

It's not my interpretation, that's what they said. Will translate that part tomorrow, about creativity.