Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Nature

Old 06-07-2018, 08:32 PM
Experiencer
Many times I've encountered Bees/Butterflies/Dragonflies who land on me. Recently had a Field mouse of all things after a Gong Mediation session walk up to me and it was the oddest interaction. Made sure to just remind him to stay away from the house.
“Once you realize that the road is the goal and that you are always on the road, not to reach a goal, but to enjoy its beauty and its wisdom, life ceases to be a task and becomes natural and simple, in itself an ecstasy.”
― Nisargadatta Maharaj
Old 11-07-2018, 06:12 PM
Experiencer
I have had many animal visits that benefitted my spiritual path. This one was especially so: Having helped my children move into a home I bought for them to occupy, I returned to the home where we had been living together. It had been my mother's home, now being equally shared with my sister. It was late night, and I drove the four miles, feeling empty. I'm always watchful for animals on this woodsy, twisting road. As I drove up a short, steep hill, with very little berm, I said out loud, "I don't want to be there anymore. There's no "life" left there for me." A sudden movement in my right side mirror caught my attention and I looked... a deer was running beside my car. She stayed by me until a traffic sign blocked the berm, then bounded up the bank to the right. It totally dissolved my gloomy thoughts.

I went home and researched the animal wisdom she embodies, and used that in my attitude and behaviors during the stressful adjustment time. My sister had been ungracious to my children, and I admit they are challenging people. We had given shelter to her children previously and I was a loving auntie to them. My children were equally distressed at how she related to me! Eventually, I moved into my new home with my children. It's one of the most important things I've done in my life, creating a safe space for these troubled people to "adult" in. One of the more difficult things too. Here, we had a possum mamma birth 7 babies under my "in town" deck. I relocated her and her crew to a safer home in a park, out of town near an orchard and river. I was stressed, but blessed, for I have a special fondness for possums.

I have learned so very much by applying the wisdom of the animals.
Old 11-07-2018, 11:56 PM
Gracey

We were driving down the road and saw this elk. I got out to take a pic. He was busy eating. He was standing in someones yard and as we pulled up a Mom rushed out urging her children to go inside. The Elk was in rut at the time and they can get dangerous. So, I stood across the street just outside of my car door, ready to jump in if he got an inkling to charge at me.
Old 11-07-2018, 11:59 PM
Gracey

Last year I came across a praying mantis. It was my second time ever seeing one. He didn't mind me at all taking pics of him. He was next to my garage. This was my favorite photo of him.
Old 12-07-2018, 12:02 AM
Gracey

This one hit home on the spiritual note for me. The night before I dreamt about pulling up to a bridge and talking to a man who had a very long camera lens. His wife pointed out a large bird to me. That was the end of the dream. That next day, my husband and I pulled up to a bridge where a man with a very long camera lens was standing. His wife pointed out this eagle to me.
Old 12-07-2018, 01:53 AM
Experiencer

I have a funny story about my pets. So I have an German Shepherd (Sypher) who is just shy of two years and a pit bull (Pickles)who is 5 yrs (also my daughters). My daughter wanted a cat so we rescued one from our local shelter her name is Freya and she is a year old. Pickles is convinced the cat is his baby. Sypher on the other hand is very confused. We have had Freya for 2 months and he still cannot figure out what it is. She chases him through the house and occasionally loves him, but as soon as he sniffs her she swats him (minus the nails) he is terrified of her when that happens. Sypher keeps trying to make peace though, he takes his ball to her and drops it at her feet he bats at it with his paws showing her how to play then picks it up again and tosses it at her. The cat just looks at him with utter disdain like he is so beneath her. Lol

Namaste`
Old 05-10-2018, 05:17 AM
Master
I remember some Japanese tourist taking pictures and videos of me dancing. Behind me was at one time was 1 cobra. The second time was 2 cobras.
Old 10-10-2018, 08:43 PM
Ankhesenamun

When I was still freshly bereaved over the loss of my cat, one day I was crying at his grave and a robin came and sat on the grave stone. I have never seen anything like it before and it was remarkable how this little bird didn't just fly off but sat there for quite a while, looking at me.

I think that was a sign from my cat - he was telling me that he is still always around.
Old 28-10-2018, 11:06 PM
Newbie ;)

Long ago, when I lived up in the northern interior, in the outskirts of town (Prince George, British Columbia), I've had a couple different experiences with wildlife. Once, when I went jogging, it was down a dirt road. On the way back, about maybe 50 feet ahead of me, I saw a black bear slowly crossing the road. Noticing and looking at the bear, I stopped and froze, as the bear did, back to me. For maybe half a minute, the bear and I just stood there, frozen, staring at each other. Not really knowing what to do, but also knowing what not to do, which would be to panic, I slowly began to move towards the house to the left of me. On the split second that I moved, the bear scuttled off in a startle into the woods. When I made my way to the door of the house and knocked on the door there was no-one there which left me no choice but to just head back up home, past where the bear had been. Running back home, I made sure I made noise by clapping my hands so the bear wouldn't come near. Needless to say, I was thankful to have made it back in one piece.

Another time, there were two young wild foxes in the area, one red, the other, black. Late one night, I noticed they were roaming about close by so I went and sat on the doorstep with some food that I could find which was some cat food and a couple roma tomatoes. As they skittishly came up closer, I just sat there and tossed the food out for them as they ate it and looked at me with their sparkling, playful, eyes. The red one even came right up to me and pulled on my cardigan with his teeth like he wanted to play. I got up, wandered around the outside of the house and we followed each other back and forth, illuminated by the moonlight and northern lights in the sky. After that night, I never saw them again but I will never forget that magical experience having that connection which is a memory I'll keep treasuring for the rest of my life.
Old 29-10-2018, 10:12 PM
Master
This weekend my grandson and I were hunting deer....well hidden, absolutely silent and in full camo.....suddenly....up wind of us.... a mountain lion came out of the brush line carrying a jack rabbit it had caught ....stopping not 20 yards from us, it began to eat its kill!

We watched it for perhaps 6 or 7 minutes till it was done eating the rabbit...then it circled back into the brush line disappearing......although we could not see it any longer we heard it make a huffing sound when it got turned into the wind and picked up our scent at which point it clearly left the area.....

It was a young adult male...Big! At least 250 pounds!....powerfully muscled and magnificent to see!

The ground was damp and after our hunt...we went over to where it ate the jack rabbit and found its tracks leading back into the brush line and the front prints were almost 9 inches across! .......That's a big cat!!!

Maybe we're all here because we ain't all there????

If you're lucky enough to have been born in TEXAS....you're lucky enough!

Last edited by Lucky 1 : 30-10-2018 at 01:26 AM.