Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations > Manifesting, Creating, & The Law of Attraction

Old 31-01-2024, 07:08 AM
Newbie ;)

Manifesting via Gamache Candle-burning

Several years ago there used to be a Metaphysics shop here in Honolulu that I used to go to for help in manifestation, attainment of my fervent goal. In order to bring about the manifestation, the lady there to whom I paid between $15 and $20 each time was doing a candle burning ritual. The candle that she burnt for me each time was coated with specific oils and herbs.
Evidently, the rituals were quite effective. Of course it was not automatic because after all I had to make certain efforts in my own life to attain my goal. I had this ritual at the shop conducted on a more or less monthly basis. But the problem is that at some point she had to relocate from Hawaii to the US mainland so I was caught off balance. Eventually I lost the goal but I could not find anyone else who could conduct the candle burning ritual for me. Can anyone verify as to whether or not this is the Gamache method?
Old 31-01-2024, 07:17 AM
Newbie ;)

My money situation is already good so I don't have to worry about that at all. Instead it's a certain project that I work on for my emotional benefit for which I had used the aforementioned candle ritual. But the lady who did it is gone, so I was hoping that I could learn to conduct the ritual myself. That's what I meant in my previous post.
Old 31-01-2024, 10:18 AM
Pathfinder

You can buy that book for like 8 pounds on the internet and do it yourself if you believe candles Will help
Old 31-01-2024, 03:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Brightside
You can buy that book for like 8 pounds on the internet and do it yourself if you believe candles Will help
The book?
I looked up the Gamache method, got nothing except a detective in novels.
Added: googled Amazon. YES! Here it is The Master Book of Candle Burning by H. Gamache
Master Book of Candle Burning: Henry Gamache

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 21-03-2024, 12:19 AM
Newbie ;)

Thank you, Miss Hepburn, I have the Gamache book but its candles use oil instead of the herbs that the lady at the shop used. So I look for anyone on this forum who uses herbs for the candles.
Old 21-03-2024, 07:09 PM
Newbie ;)

Had already manifested from Candle-burning

Actually I should have posted this here instead of the affirmation thread because I already manifested. It was the lady at the metaphysical shop who made candles. And I always got good results from that candle burning.

But the problem is that she and her shop are both gone now so I'm left in the lurch. At that point, I thought that the book by Henry Gamache would help on the candle-burning but it's different because it uses oils instead of the herbs that the lady used. So I post here in hopes that someone on this forum might know of the herbal method.
Old 21-03-2024, 10:05 PM
I'm merging your threads on the same topic. :)

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 28-03-2024, 10:41 PM
Newbie ;)

Yes, merging is good, Miss Hepburn, thank you.
Old 30-03-2024, 08:57 AM
Newbie ;)

The Candle-burning at the metaphysical shop can be seen to overlap with the Catholic's use of their Novena-candle. To aid in the effectiveness of the Catholic prayer, they burn the Novena-candle which represents both Purification and also the Saints.
Old 01-04-2024, 07:32 PM
Newbie ;)

The reason that Saints are part of the Novena-Candle is because Saints are known for their Miracles. Several strict steps have to be taken before the Pope himself canonizes a priest as a Saint. Especially noteworthy is Saint Joseph of Cupertino because in addition to healing people of blindness, he could also levitate. Those levitations were not just occasional but actually quite frequent, so much so that they were thoroughly documented. Therefore, part of the Candle.