Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Science & Spirituality

Old 20-03-2020, 07:25 PM
Master
Does Consciousness Affect Matter?

As I understand it, it requires intention (thinking) which is the electrical charge, and feelings of love/gratitude/joy (elevated state of positive emotions), which is magnetic charge.
Then you emit electro-magnetic signature into the quantum field and this can affect and change matter.
That's why the brain & heart coherence is important.
Neither thought/intention and love/gratitude alone can achieve this.

So I guess the answer depends on what you understand 'consciousness' to be.
Old 21-03-2020, 12:47 AM
Seeker

That's a great question which only could be answered for mentally strong people.

I think I speak for everyone when I say we all tried to move something with our mind focusing in that object a few minutes...
Old 21-03-2020, 10:08 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by PsychicPower
That's a great question which only could be answered for mentally strong people.

I think I speak for everyone when I say we all tried to move something with our mind focusing in that object a few minutes...
Nope. I never did. Never interested me :)
Old 21-03-2020, 01:54 PM
Master

Certainly - spirit/consciousness affects matter

As Jacob Bronowski points out in his book 'Ascent of Man ', "that the world is a spiritual world, merely employing 'matter' for its manifestations". Only a true champion of non-duaity can observe such thing.The lines of demarcation between spirit and matter are blurred .

Spirit / consiciousness affect the matter if he/she knows spirit which employs the matter it e.g. we can run car because we have understood fuel combustion energy to propel well engineered wheels of cars or even fly in the air with aircraft likewise . Key is spirit in the subject to be able to make connection with spirit underneath the object , communicate and respond with it in the way spirit in the objects understands and responds.

So no magics tricks here.

Last edited by HITESH SHAH : 21-03-2020 at 02:03 PM. Reason: clarificatory changes required
Old 02-11-2020, 12:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Okey Dokey
A trusted teacher ("Bashar" as channeled by Dayrl Anka) has taught me many things
over the past six years, and has said " nothing really exists outside of our consciousnesses.
It seems real and is real to us, but is an illusion".

To address the title of this thread, there is no such thing as physical matter for our consciousness to affect,
because physical existence is basically a structured lucid dream.

namaste
OMG, I never saw this or my memory is worse than I thought and I already posted my happiness it was said.

Topic of thread: Does Consciousness Effect Matter?

I'm bringing this topic back up because of the power of prayer, thoughts, beliefs. and in regards to Covid-19, even ---
the power of groups together changing things, improving things.
And the scientific findings, to stay with the topic.

There might be 1 or 2 people here that have never heard the name
Gregg Braden.
He has been a researcher for decades regarding prayer and other things.
There are multiple, fascinating youtubes of his lectures re scientific findings on the power of the mind ...
and the power of many minds in concert.

2 minute preview of a Documentary on Healing;
https://www.facebook.com/healdocumen...1315031318703/

Sample of what you'll find from this written article on the science of prayer, feelings and healing in a lab.
(Some people would rather read, like me).

http://www.sapphyr.net/peace/peace-thinkcreate.htm

Not exactly quoted-

Experiment No. 1
A quantum biologist's experiment-
....first a container was emptied (i.e. a vacuum was created within it),
so that all that was left in it were photons or particles of light.

... Discovered? ... the DNA changed its shape
according to the feelings of the researchers:

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 02-11-2020, 02:21 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustASimpleGuy
"Dean Radin speaks at the Science of Consciousness Conference in Tucson 2016. Dean Radin, PhD, is chief scientist at the Institute of Noetic Sciences (IONS)."

https://youtu.be/nRSBaq3vAeY?list=PL...ywQvhBzzdrQ A

The gentleman moderating the Q&A is Stuart Hameroff, an anesthesiologist and professor at the University of Arizona who, along with Sir Roger Penrose formulated the Orch OR hypothesis of consciousness.

The questioner at 37:45 is world-renowned philosopher of mind David Chalmers who coined the phrase "The Hard Problem" of consciousness.

Very interesting talk...