Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations

Old 21-03-2015, 07:27 AM
Robertj

A WONDERFUL,LOVELY,JOYFUL AND FULFILLING LIFE

I AM ABSOLUTELY WORTHY OF A WONDERFUL,LOVELY,JOYFUL AND FULFILLING LIFE.

Can you make such a statement with the complete FEELING that it is TRUE.

If not then,I suggest you consider yourself very MISTAKEN.

I also suggest that you consider the fact that,if you cannot fully accept such a statement,it is evidence that you (and only you) are holding yourself back from having a WONDERFUL,LOVELY,FULFILLING LIFE EXPERIENCE.

(To me) the truth is,EVERY person deserves and is worthy of a LOVELY,JOYFUL,DELIGHTFUL,BLESSED AND INCREDIBLY FULFILLING LIFE.

But if a person for any reason,believes that they are somehow less than worthy of such a life then,by ways of universal principles like cause and effect and like begets like and the law of reaping and sowing or the law of attraction,They will come to experience a less than fulfilling life.

Everyone automatically acts on what they believe,Therefore,if a person somehow believes they are unworthy of every good thing,and still they want every good thing,their actions will have a conflicting base,and so what they end up with is a mix of this conflict.

Although they may act to have what they want,there will be a counter-force within them that will compel them NOT to get it-the force of the belief that they arent worthy.

Lets say,you want a WONDERFULLY FULFILLING RELATIONSHIP,but you have this belief that you are unworthy of it,even if you meet someone you are attracted to who is delightful,and even when they try to tell you,you are terrific,you will want to sabotage the relationship or find fault with it.Why? Because thats a part of what you believe:you believe you dont deserve it or are worthy of it.

Or maybe youll behave anxiously or jealously because your poor belief will be telling you that,since your unworthy,you stand a good chance of losing this person and maybe the person will 'tire' of trying to prove that you deserve love and finally leave.

My point is,a person who believes they are fundamentally unworthy.will frame experiences with thoughts that support that belief.Whereas a person who fundamentally believe they are worthy will frame events with thoughts that support their UP-LIFTING belief.And both will tend to reap what they sow with their thinking and beliefs.

Lets say,you truely believe you are FULLY WORTHY OF A WONDERFUL AND FULFILLING LIFE.

Does this mean you wont stumble or trip or bang your knee,isnt it possible youd still bungle things a bit,here and there,maybe in your exuberance and excitement for life,youd miss seeing the crack in the pavement,so-to-speak,and fall badly.

But you WOULDNT take it as evidence,that your supposed to fail in life.

If your fundamental belief is that you are ABSOLUTELY WORTHY OF A WONDERFUL LIFE,Wouldnt you just take your stumbles in your stride.Wouldnt you be more inclined to brush yourself off,examine the event,learn from it,even laugh about it,and get back up and get back into CREATING THE WONDERFUL LIFE YOU KNOW YOU DESERVE

How are you with setbacks,do you take it as evidence that you are destined
to fail or do you take them in your stride as necessary learning events,a part of the GLORIOUS EXPERIENCE OF YOUR LIFE.

However you take these events,how do you make your determination.Do you say 'Well,this just proves im not really worthy' Or do you say 'WELL I KNOW IM REALLY WORTHY OF A FANTASTIC LIFE,So this must just be a part of it somehow.

As W.Clement.Stone once said "EVERY ADVERSITY CONTAINS WITHIN IT THE SEED OF AN EQUAL OR GREATER OPPORTUNITY"

If your basic self-belief is WORTHINESS then you will tend to find the good in any difficulty,the blessing disguised in every obstacle.Since your belief is WORTHINESS,you might imagine that god put the so-called adversity into your experience to help you prepare for the BETTER,MORE WONDERFUL LIFE YOU DESIRE.In other words,being fundamentally WORTHWHILE,youd also believe that god and the universe are REALLY ON YOUR SIDE,isnt that so.

So,how do you believe,do you think your WONDERFUL AND DESERVING AND MEANT TO HAVE A WONDERFUL,TERRIFIC LIFE.

If NOT,can you at least see how your probably mistaken and that you TRUELY,DO DESERVE TO HAVE A WONDERFUL,TERRIFIC LIFE.

Just some thoughts i wanted to share..
Old 21-03-2015, 08:43 AM
Suspended
Thanks for sharing.
Old 22-03-2015, 10:29 PM
Master
Love all your posts!! So refreshing and uplifting! :)

Thanks!
Old 22-03-2015, 10:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robertj
I AM ABSOLUTELY WORTHY OF A WONDERFUL, LOVELY, JOYFUL AND FULFILLING LIFE.

Um...yeah.
100% The subject made me smile....we need more of these words
in our vision.

It's because, I know who I am, the beloved, adored daughter of my Father.
No matter if I'm dirty or messy or made a zillion mistakes He still adores me...
I think it also helps to know the Nature of Love and the
Heart of my Father Who created Love and IS Love.

Why do I say all the above?.... I do with the hope that maybe, maybe one lost person will
open to this fact that they are loved by a love they can not fathom.

(Call It Krishna, Superior Being, Divine Mother...all the same thing...)

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 23-03-2015, 03:29 AM
Master
My worthy and wonderful deseverving and terrific life is found in one place in the Heart of God, for I know that is what he wants for me ,and with the free will I have I return that back to him,it, so that he,it, will show me the true path to nirvana......Resting butterfly...............It dosent mean that i am not aware of my nature or my shortcomings though but rather shown them more clearly so that I can transform them and accept a life of Unity, Goodness,Kindness ,Understanding ,Love and Serenity. Kingdom come Gods will be done.....
Old 07-04-2015, 10:16 AM
Robertj

What if your life wAS PERFECT

What if every difficult experience youve had and have is a necessary peice of the ETERNAL unfolding of your GREATER good.What if everthing you experience is for you and no event is against you.what if the universe is ETERNALLY on your side,no matter how much events seem to stack up against you.

Many of us have a learned reaction pattern to adversity.we automatically say to ourselves 'i dont want this' with regards to certain experiences and conditions.In other words most of us have learned to react to certain events,difficulties,experiences and personalities in a negative way,and thus many of us experience a negative emotion when certain events happen in our lives.

A few people though,seem to have learned to react to adversities or difficulties POSITIVELY.

A few people seem to have a POSITIVE emotional response to adversities and difficulties,at least more so than the rest of us.

I propose that,it is this ability to respond or react to difficulties POSITIVELY or CONSTRUCTIVELY,that sets those few who can do so squarely on the path of WONDERFUL,JOYFUL,LOVELY and FULFILLING lives.

I also propose,that this is a way of responding that anyone can learn,i began learning it in earnest in my twenties,and it seems to have made all the difference in my life.

One of the tenets of psychology is NOTHING OUTSIDE OF US DETERMINES HOW WE FEEL,and,no other person is responsible for how we feel.But many people it seems believe the exact opposite.Many people believe that circumstances or what others do or dont do,causes them to feel much of whatever they feel.In other words,many people seem to regularly give away their personal power or responsibility for how they feel.

In other words many people have been taught to blame others and circumstances for our inability to get ahead or do better than we have.

Is it any wonder that many people feel victimized and powerless at least to some degree.

Consider how much your emotions and feelings direct or limit your life.Its said that advertisers do not focus on the quality of their products or services,they focus on getting us to feel a certain way,Why,because they respond to how we feel,and,the truth is..WE respond to how WE feel.

How do you feel about,say...rejection or criticism or change,Imagine how your life might be,if you got to where you routinely felt EMPOWERING feelings with such things.

So if you notice this,the quality of our lives is very often simply the outcome of whatever perspectives we have.Our 'points of view' dictate how we respond to experiences.Many of us it seems,have a lot to learn about our perspectives,yet,it seems that many of us,are completely unaware of how our perspectives are shaping,directing,limiting and narrowing the scope of our lives.

Do you want to know your perspective at any given time,then just look at how your FEELING.Look at your mood,your moods and feelings are a fairly accurate measure of your perspectives,on any given subject,at any given time.

What are your perspectives on your circumstances,your job,money,health,achievement,your relationships (or lack of them) Whats your perspective about YOURSELF,how do you feel about such things.if its not great,know that,its your freedom to change and improve these feelings,realize it is POSSIBLE to change how you feel.

Everything that happens is GOOD somehow.

What if everything happens with a kind of PERFECTION,that as we tune into it,our lives really will begin to unfold in WONDERFUL,JOYFUL,LOVELY and FULFILLING WAYS.

THANKS FOR READING.
Old 07-04-2015, 10:51 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robertj
I AM ABSOLUTELY WORTHY OF A WONDERFUL,LOVELY,JOYFUL AND FULFILLING LIFE.

I live and have always lived a wonderful, lovely, joyful and fulfilling life, even if at various times I haven't been able to recognize it as such.

How about that as an affirmation, Robertj?
Old 07-06-2015, 05:37 PM
Robertj

If you look in the mirror how dont like how you feel, its because you dont like what you see. But dont conclude there is something wrong with what your seeing. Instead, conclude there is something wrong with the WAY YOU ARE SEEING.

If you were to look in the mirror with gods eyes you would see only someone who is absolutely WORTHWHILE and DESERVING and LOVELY. You would be looking 'through the eyes of love.' You would feel love and gratitude.

If you look at the world around you and notice your feelings are less than terrific, its the same thing. Once again, its only your current 'limited vision.'

We have to learn to see.
Old 02-07-2015, 11:40 PM
Knower

Love this thread! Thank you! I enjoy liking what I see when I envision myself and life. One form of affirmations I've been enjoying are afformations versus affirmations...it is in the form of a question. Since the mind loves to respond...I enjoying positioning the question to open positivity-doors for me(:
Here is one I love: Why am I so open to the idea that my future is bright?
There are wonderful examples of these on the internet, and coming up with them on your own is not only amazingly helpful...though also lots of fun. Hope this is something useful for someone here(: