Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 12-12-2011, 03:51 AM
Celeste

Why would a person want to die, maybe they're running from something. As opposed to, being at peace, and ready to go at anytime God wants them. I don't fear death at all. I would say, I am afraid of everything but death. (Whereas my husband is afraid to die, but he is fearless about just about anything else.) I don't feel comfortable in this highly material place.
Old 12-12-2011, 03:51 AM
Celeste

Why would a person want to die, maybe they're running from something. As opposed to, being at peace, and ready to go at anytime God wants them. I don't fear death at all. I would say, I am afraid of everything but death. (Whereas my husband is afraid to die, but he is fearless about just about anything else.) I don't feel comfortable in this highly material place.
Old 12-12-2011, 07:09 AM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by dena
I have the urge to die .. not to kill myself but just die

I'm not desperate or anything

but I don't know why

could it be from this memory that I have .. I was talking to my spirit guide before i was born ... and I asked him about someone .. and he told me that he died long time before me .. because he is a good person

I'm not sure if this is the reason why I want to die or not

any ideas?

why would a person want to die?

A spiritual stage understanding "Death" as a part of your evolution and a part of your spiritual evolution. Something has to die so new things has to be reborn.

Old habit and ways of thinking must be brought to an end so new things can emerge. Death is a part of you transformation and before you start you need to understand this, because you are going to experience this many times.

To understand death is also to understand evolution, to understand one’s own evolution is to understand who we are.

You are in a stage of preparation; you need to understand before you continue. That’s why you are at a stop. Learn before you travel further. Learn not to fear death in all the different forms it has and understand the evolution you are coming to go through.

You want to know when you die and what kind of death.
You can answer that question

Meditate and imagine what kind of changes you have to go through so you can be your true self? Imagine the changes as the death of the false you to become more you.

Death has many aspects; the physical understanding of death is only one of them.

Yours

Peace and love from me to you

A peaceful Mind
Old 12-12-2011, 07:21 AM
Yassi

I think you have some ideas why you don't want to live. I can only say that it's so easy to end your life but staying alive and trying to change yourself and your environment need so much courage. Stay with us. Let's try to change the world together.
Old 14-12-2011, 10:03 PM
AngelaMarie111

Same feelings

I don't know, I feel the same way. It's not like a sadness but just a feeling of not wanting to be here anymore.

Yet, as has been suggested, I am trying to go outside of myself and find reasons to want to be here.

For now, thats the best I can do....
Old 15-12-2011, 04:05 AM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by AngelaMarie111
I don't know, I feel the same way. It's not like a sadness but just a feeling of not wanting to be here anymore.

Yet, as has been suggested, I am trying to go outside of myself and find reasons to want to be here.

For now, thats the best I can do....

This may seem strange but sometimes we need to be lost to find ourselves. Need to relay on other things than what the eye can see.

Finding ones place in the world is something that is important.

When I were young I had the feeling like I were a stranger in a strange land, I could not understand why I were born in this country and in this family. Until I chose to - until I found the answers within.

When I understood I chose to live I the life I was meant and wanted to live.

I will include you In my prayers

Yours

A Peaceful Mind
Old 16-12-2011, 03:29 AM
PanBaccha

Quote:
Originally Posted by dena
I have the urge to die .. not to kill myself but just die

I'm not desperate or anything

but I don't know why

could it be from this memory that I have .. I was talking to my spirit guide before i was born ... and I asked him about someone .. and he told me that he died long time before me .. because he is a good person

I'm not sure if this is the reason why I want to die or not

any ideas?

why would a person want to die?

Soul remembrance has a lot to do with it. Who would not want to go back
to an ineffable realm of pure Light and Love? But then what of the purpose
and reason you chose to be born into this particular realm if goals are not readily embraced as well?