Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 08-07-2014, 07:22 AM
dreambreax

10 Differences after death condition

I have talk about the similarity on other thread, now lets talk about the differences.

1) After we died, most of the cases we will see the light at the end of the tunnel. Many incidence there will be people who we know, and the people who we diddnt know to greet us. There are also portal of light and portal of dark, the light portal is often a better plane rather than the portal of dark.

2) We are eternal, there is no more death.

3) Technology are more advance.

4) There are higher planes and lower planes, where we do not have here on earth. Only the higher plane can visit the lower planes. The residence on lower plane can't visit higher planes.

5) The more spiritual the person, the more powerful he is.

6) There are many creatures that exist, but we dont have see it here on earth.

7) There is no sun and moon.

8) There are akashic record, where we can watch our history what we are doing before, and can really feel our emotional feeling at that time.

9) The plane is much bigger than the earth. Earth is really small compare to that astral plane.

10) The color, taste, feeling is even more real than we experience here on earth.
Old 09-07-2014, 01:55 AM
Experiencer
I wonder if lower plane souls feel animosity towards the higher plane souls. If not, it makes me wonder how they understand this relationship

A man who has not passed through the inferno of his passions has not overcome them.

-- Carl Jung
Old 16-07-2014, 06:54 AM
dreambreax

Quote:
Originally Posted by SemperVI
I wonder if lower plane souls feel animosity towards the higher plane souls. If not, it makes me wonder how they understand this relationship

the lower plane are about hatred and ego. that will be possible.
Old 29-07-2014, 09:12 PM
Suspended

what happens if we go through the dark portal?
Old 30-07-2014, 01:49 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by adamm[]
what happens if we go through the dark portal?
That sounds more like the lower astral planes .
Old 31-07-2014, 06:25 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by dreambreax
I have talk about the similarity on other thread, now lets talk about the differences.

1) After we died, most of the cases we will see the light at the end of the tunnel. Many incidence there will be people who we know, and the people who we diddnt know to greet us. There are also portal of light and portal of dark, the light portal is often a better plane rather than the portal of dark.

2) We are eternal, there is no more death.

3) Technology are more advance.

4) There are higher planes and lower planes, where we do not have here on earth. Only the higher plane can visit the lower planes. The residence on lower plane can't visit higher planes.

5) The more spiritual the person, the more powerful he is.

6) There are many creatures that exist, but we dont have see it here on earth.

7) There is no sun and moon.

8) There are akashic record, where we can watch our history what we are doing before, and can really feel our emotional feeling at that time.

9) The plane is much bigger than the earth. Earth is really small compare to that astral plane.

10) The color, taste, feeling is even more real than we experience here on earth.

Hi
This is very interesting wowwww!!!!
Is there really Technology??like what computers and laptop??lolll
What about reincarnation?
Is there a heaven and hell?
THANKS

Last edited by anthony c : 31-07-2014 at 08:23 PM.
Old 02-08-2014, 07:20 AM
dreambreax

Quote:
Originally Posted by anthony c
Hi
This is very interesting wowwww!!!!
Is there really Technology??like what computers and laptop??lolll
What about reincarnation?
Is there a heaven and hell?
THANKS

Yes there is technology and much more advance than here on earth. Yes there is much more advance computer there, there is future car and plane.

There is reincarnation. It is 100% true. However it is difficult to reincarnate again, most of the time we have to live there around 350-600 years for another reincarnation. Many are longer for 650-2000 years.

1 in 1 million cases, there is a fast reincarnation. Just the time you died, you reincarnate fast. But this is very RARE. Its like a lottery winner. this is special cases. Most of the time when he/she reincarnate, he can still remember about his past life. you can find this more on discovery channel.

some has chosen doesnt want to reincarnate on earth because it is suffering to live on earth, but after hundred of years, this can be change. they want to have reincarnation, because reincarnation is a great asset. you experience from baby to adult in short of time. you can learn many problems here and how to solve them. after you died and go back there you are more clever and wisdom.

However the purpose of getting reincarnate is to pay karma and to be more spiritual evolved person.

There is heaven but only a tiny few of us will reach there. Most of us only reach to plane 2, (earth is plane 1). I believe in 99/100 people will go to either plane 2 or plane 3. heaven is much more above. entering to heaven is impossible if we dont change and live spiritually here.

While Hell is still debatable. I have been to lower astral realm once, and the situation are dirty, little bit dark, there is a statue of devil. but when i think again its just the lower astral realm. If you call this hell, then its hell. There is no fire where people scream. I Dont see anything like that.

many astral travel also claim that there is no hell. Hell is where you are getting punished here on earth, when you have cancer tumor, no hands or leg, that is hell. Hell can be change to heaven as soon as we are living spiritually.
Old 02-08-2014, 07:21 AM
dreambreax

also visit

http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...ad.php?t=70577
Old 03-08-2014, 12:02 PM
Pathfinder
Dreambreax, may i respectfully ask where, how, and in what manner you claim to know or have discovered these things ??

I ask as i saw nether evidence of or need for that matter of technology ...
when i returned for my brief sojourn there during my (not so near) Death Experience ... Will or desire is the only tool or tech required it seems ...

Grin, still find myself a little miffed at Big Daddy (HaShem) for sending me back

Shalom .... Eliab
Old 04-08-2014, 05:16 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by dreambreax
also visit

http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...ad.php?t=70577

Thanks dreambreax
My fear of death has almost gone for myself.
Just have a few questions if u know.
Is there sports and it sounds like in these plains u must have a body??
How can u drive a car with your soul?
Do u have the same body if so and mother and father as on earth?
If you believe in demons then there could be a hell so i hope not but who knows cause if u go there i believe u cant get out.
I saw a you tube video about a girl who Jesus took to hell and she draw the
scenes she saw.IT WAS SHOCKING AND SCARED THE DAY LIGHT OUT OF ME!!!
I am a nervous person in general will i be nervous in those plains?
Thanks