Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations

Old 05-03-2011, 12:46 PM
Guide
"I am being loved"

This affirmation I have been using for quite some time now. It has worked for me in the way that I am really feeling loved and secure by all my friends female and male. Nevertheless this affirmation has not brought me the love of a partner - I am yearning for Love... yet all I get is friendship.
helpless against my immortality."

From "Savitri" by Sri Aurobindo
(The Book of Fate)
Old 05-03-2011, 12:59 PM
Love&Light

I think we get what we expect in life perhaps..? (Law Of Attraction)

Have you made space in your wardrobe for your partner? Have you figured out where they might park there car? etc? Are you really EXPECTING them? Or are you expecting to stay alone.. we get what we expect.. do we not?

(Half the reason I say these things is cause I need to remind myself I think.. )

Old 05-03-2011, 01:01 PM
Ascender

And none of your friends could be potential lover material? Maybe you should re-asses your standards.
Old 05-03-2011, 01:24 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by ***ROM***
And none of your friends could be potential lover material? Maybe you should re-asses your standards.

In fact, there is one special friend whom I like very very much. I know though that he doesn't have "love" feelings for me. So, no.
helpless against my immortality."

From "Savitri" by Sri Aurobindo
(The Book of Fate)
Old 05-03-2011, 01:59 PM
Experiencer
How about "I love myself (the way I am)" or something like "I am open and ready for a relationship/ partner etc."

You could also try visualization. As often as possible and as "real" as possible.

-

E. A. Poe​

Old 05-03-2011, 02:07 PM
chinu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiran
This affirmation I have been using for quite some time now. It has worked for me in the way that I am really feeling loved and secure by all my friends female and male. Nevertheless this affirmation has not brought me the love of a partner - I am yearning for Love... yet all I get is friendship.

Yearning for "Love" ?

Forget, you can never find this type of true thing.

All you will find at the end is just "False attachment"

Search "God".

_/\_chinu.
Old 06-03-2011, 12:42 PM
Master
How about "I am being passionately and sensuously loved".

On the other hand you could begin to affirm, "I am love" and get ready for surprises.

Xan

Old 06-03-2011, 12:47 PM
SerquetAsa

There are two comments here in which I agree with - start setting out your space for another, so that those feelings will draw to you what you have readied.
Also, take a look around you. People change, feelings change, don't give up on someone just because they don't feel the same right now. They may later, but if you don't want to take the chance (like in a poorly scripted romance film) of them returning your feelings once you've moved on, then do what you can to find all the answers now.

Your best bet is to take it as it is and make sure that you are inviting what you want into your life.
Don't dwell on the negative, because you can only seem to have friends ; that's more than a lot of people can say, believe it or not. :)

Make space, start thinking of the things that they'd do and say in certain situations. It works - the universe listens.
Old 06-03-2011, 10:44 PM
themaster

Quote:
"I am being loved"
You might try "I am love incarnate"

Remember, when you are love incarnate.. you lack of nothing.. you are perfect in everyway!
Old 07-03-2011, 12:14 PM
Guide
Quote:

Dear Kiran,

To give is the best way to receive. So give all the unconditional love you can, if you are not doing it yet. Open yourself to new people and new environments. I mean, project your loving energy to the universe, all what you are able to, and surely you will find what you are looking for.

And don't feel sad or desperate if things do not happen immediately, let the time go by.

Finally, never lose your faith in the unconditional love between a man and a woman. It exists! Listen to your feelings and your will know when it has arrived for you.

Bless you,

TISS