Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Closed Thread

Old 10-09-2017, 02:18 PM
Administrator
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inika
It's not so much me saying it but ah...the universe sayin it to you for me lol

not sure if this is able to be done but https://vimeo.com/ondemand/augustcapricornlove this say's enough.

The video. I was LOL' ing I like how she was surprised Capricorn was the devil " like I am not joking". I cracked up on this part, " you have so much power, you have so much ability to move it, shake it and make it happen but its like...you always get in your way". So Capricorn

P.S. Sorry I flipped the page, AHB, It was a lovely message, I hope your message get's echoed and received across the sea

Old 11-09-2017, 02:41 AM
Knower

The mind is busy
The heart is quiet
It's either a good sign
Or
Not very good at all
Old 11-09-2017, 03:17 AM
Master

i'm not sure what to say... i thought about writing about how it is all just talk and nothing has really changed but then I thought I just cause a lot of trouble with that kind of talk. In some ways I really wonder if I want you as much as I want to just say I want you lol! So I dunno.

I guess if you really came around I might welcome that but I don't any more see that as much of a possibility so I don't have to much think about it. And don't get me wrong while it isn't what I wanted it isn't like I can't accept it now either. There is stuff to do so...
Old 11-09-2017, 03:31 AM
Experiencer

Juan, thank you so much for this amazing experience. I understand why you haven't been so open to our connection... I feel all your hurt, I can see it now. I love you. I agree to give up on my agenda, my need to have things my way...
Old 11-09-2017, 10:42 AM
Experiencer
I wish we could reach some sort of understanding instead of being at cross-purposes most of the time.
Old 11-09-2017, 11:01 PM
Guide
You are my life sweetheart. I love you madly...
Old 12-09-2017, 12:07 PM
Pathfinder

I'd like to spend eternity with you. If you were real. :(
Old 12-09-2017, 01:44 PM
Knower
<3<3<3 I appreciate your efforts; but I would much more appreciate verbal words straight to my face, and perhaps a hug!<3<3<3

I'm not mad at you per say; just slightly offended about a lot of things . . . Not entirely all your fault!

***But I'm tired of taking all the blame and burden and being used as a scapegoat to protect your false ego, also tired of being stuck in a holding pattern/loop with you; ever gonna' take a chance and watch us ~S~P~I~R~A~L~?!

Think I care about "fake rules"/"fake society"; I am a fearless man if you haven't noticed! But you stomp on me and my genuine/sincere intent, so now what?!

Claim you want a future with me; yet you trap me in the past and future concurrently(yet, neither exist!); there is only The Now and or The Moment.

This is no way to "BE" or "EXIST" ... Should I "EXIT" stage left or "KICK ROCKS"?!

This is what 'urkes me the most, you spent more time pushing me away and now you want me?

Should I roll my eyes out of sarcasm?!

or

Walk away for good?!

or

Wait for you to talk?!

xo

Last edited by T.L.M. : 12-09-2017 at 03:30 PM.
Old 12-09-2017, 11:13 PM
Master
"Hey babe, Ist dreamt of a meeting with you. In this one, you were someone I've heard and seen through media. When we met, you with your family, I with mine, we were both shocked, but you more than me - because you had no clue. You had a camera team with you, and I just turned on my heal and left. You started puking from the shock. Your wife thought you had had an affair with me. You came to speak with me and asked 'what is this?' but in a reporter sort of semi-real way, like you were keeping it away for all you had. It was so painful that I sort of howled. And after trying a few sentences of dialogue, "Are we angels?" "We are SOULS" f.ex. I told you 'You know what this is, you are just hiding. Let go of this... human hide out, and be you. Until you are ready, please stay away, because this is unbelievably painful.'

Then you puked again, and said 'Im going to have to leave my family...!' And 'Were do you even live'. Stop it, you need to stop reacting so 'human'. Teary eyed you asked how. The only thing I could think of was to tell you to go sit naked in the rain. By a tree. (It was pouring down). But then I realized there were children around, and added - keep your drawers on.

You told your wife, when she asked again who I was, that I was your wife.

And then we sat for a little while, I took your hands and asked you to just listen. I could 'feel' you in my mind, visiting, recognizing. And then realized, that was what happened in the AP, you visited me, so I shifted my attention and tried to 'visit' you - and I could! You were so calm 'in there' - so completely other from your human character. Brown. Like a den. Warm and grounded. It all made sense. And I could feel how it also began to make sense to you, to the human you, that there was a sense of relief and recognition and orientation growing.

And then I woke up.

I dont know how much of this makes any sense and it was a humorous dream, though the emotions were very real. Like a lite pre-run. But the experience to visit you felt so real.

Perhaps you know this already. Wonder who I was, then, in your dream, since you were 'in borrowed clothing'. Anyway, I'm good. Not missing you painfully. Everything here is good, still practicing receiving and manifesting and magic is all around, it's like christmas. Looking forward to meeting you some day. See ya!"
Closed Thread