Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 26-08-2014, 06:01 AM
Master
And just to add......

I don't believe every person here is really a person as such....I do believe dark entities or alien?...can take on human form to throw a spanner in the works....pure darkness, doing very nasty horrid things......I don't think, they were/are ever from light........but then again.....still could be wrong......I can't even imagine to know what the Source, can and does in the vastness of whatever/where-ever we come from.........its far too big for my puny brain to comprehend .........
Old 26-08-2014, 02:18 PM
Master

So if these dark entities are not and have never been from the light, who created them? Somebody had to.
Old 27-08-2014, 11:39 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by linen53
So if these dark entities are not and have never been from the light, who created them? Somebody had to.
Ummmm...did you read the whole post or stop after the first sentence?
Old 27-08-2014, 12:02 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by linen53
Afternoon linen
You could say we did, from our own fear's for they have to go somewhere, for a thought and an emotion is a very powerful thing, my two cents worth.
Old 27-08-2014, 11:23 PM
nhrob

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragonfly1
Wow, such a variety of responses, it would seem no one really knows whilst in this body and existence, otherwise the responses would be in unison we can only judge by what others tell us of their experiences with the afterlife, but really, an NDE is only a 'near' experience, not an actual one.....we will know for sure once we pass over.....My two bobs worth.....I feel no matter what we think of feel or believe when living 'now'.....after our passing, we'll all be treated as the light essence that we truly are, even the 'one's' that have chosen a dark existence in life, will be welcomed home afterwards with open arms.....life is about experiencing for our souls.....why would we have to be punished for doing what is expected of us before we take on this role?........Im not sure.....but I'll try to be as good as is humanly possible for me, just incase, im wrong......hmmm.....

I agree Dragonfly1 the other side or just beside is the same for all of us. We are all just leaning we must have felt that doubt we must have been that doubt but look at us all NOW ?
Old 29-08-2014, 05:27 AM
Master

It does not matter if you believe or do not believe. The only thing that matters is if you are a kind decent person. If you do not believe and are good then you go to the same place where the other people go to. God does not discriminate people.
Old 29-08-2014, 06:04 AM
Master

I think eventuality is well catered for throughout this topic... If most look at life and death as a revolving process, that comes and goes with the passing of time, then everyone encounters the same procedures, with much the same results, other than perhaps the karmic differences being that (and that alone) which separate one from the other...

That's just the way I consider it to be... Naturally, it's not necessarily a factual chain of events....

Never search for answers. Wait patiently until they are placed before you, which will be when you can unconditionally accept: and live those answers...

Old 29-08-2014, 11:00 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beautiful Soul
I've heard stories that all they see is black and presume they're nothing but after a while realize they're still conscious and then go towards the light.
What do you think happens to them or what they go through?

As per Hinduism/Buddhism, it is the quality of the karma or actions of the individual that will determine his future after death.

An atheist with a good,noble character will attain a better life in the future, while a theist with a negative,ignoble character will regress to an inferior life in the future.

Ultimately, it is character that counts.
Old 29-08-2014, 12:53 PM
Experiencer

Well it's our egos who are atheist or religious, etc. not our souls. So it depends what we have planned out for ourselves! I doubt any two afterlife experiences are ever the same.
Old 30-08-2014, 11:52 AM
StopTheInsanity

They will end up with those of like mind and affections...However, there are many degrees of evil, so depending on how far they fall into it, will determine the level of hell they end up in...Only those who love God with all their heart and soul, and their neighbor as themselves will end up in Heaven...And, if this be the case, they are also the ones striving to keep the Commandments, all of them, out of respect and reverence to God...