Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 16-05-2014, 12:17 AM
Gracey

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajs88
R-500,
You are asking what we think…so here’s my view…and it is based on my experience.
I have spent the last few years communicating with these darken souls who have passed over.
A number of years ago…I asked our Heaven Father - if I may go and be a missionary to them.
I have gone at different times in spirit with this group of other ‘Rescue Workers’ to visit these lost souls….to encourage them and try to lead them out of their darkness.
No one is beyond hope. I repeat…no one.

The following is what I wrote in my journal:

Feb 12, 2014,
For the last number of years…my passion has been doing Rescue Work in the dark regions of the spirit realm.
Periodically, when I feel prompted, I’ll go (by spirit) with a group of (other disembodied spirits) to visit some of the lowest areas in the most darkened regions of the spirit world. Today, we went to visit Saddam Hussein and his two sons Uday and Qusay.
I have visited Saddam and his two sons before…and usually there is quite a struggle just to get to them.
Today, when we passed through the gates and down to Saddam, it was a relief, that it went more quickly and easier.
Any saint of God that goes there…must be cloaked quite heavily and no one goes alone…ever.
---
Most souls that are found in these darkened regions are in much isolation, even from one another, and that is because of their own propensity for unrepentance. There is hardly any movement from those residing there. Their inability to feel a ‘touch’ from another person…is one their greatest anguish. Solitude is one of the worst punishments for these spirits.
I spoke directly to Saddam for a while, and it seemed like I was talking to a dreadful grotesque statue. Only a couple of times were there any kind of slight moment from him.
----
You are probably wondering…what does one say to someone like Saddam?
As I did before…I explained that God was not mad at him, that he is where he is, because of the terrible decisions and the dreadful lifestyle that he had lived.
I tried to tell him that he needs to arouse himself, from his stupor, have compassion on those he hurt and at least try to begin to have forgiveness those whom he hates.
I let him know that he is a forever child of God, and is greatly loved by God. And that he cannot ever be happy until he makes a decision to return to a walk with the Almighty.
I told him to observe the small beam of light that was in front of him, and to try with all his might to make some kind of attempt to move towards the light.
I told him his two sons are worse off than he is…because they are like solid paralyzed effigy. And that his sons need him to become free first…so he can go back and be a help to them.
How long will they remain like this…who knows, perhaps hundreds or even a thousand years.
I recently read messages, from the spirit world…that both Roman Emperors - Nero and Caligula have finally advanced out of the dark regions. They both were there for well over a thousand years.
---
One of the more surprising things that I have learned from those in the spirit world - is that those of us here on Earth, are able to communicate and help with those in these darken worlds…and we can do it far better than even the higher celestial beings and angels, because our vibrations is more dense…more akin to theirs.
---
Another surprising thing was that every night during our sleep state when our souls leave our bodies, yet connected by the silver cord…the angels and the higher celestial beings use our souls…to go with them to try and awakened and help those in these darkened regions. Many of humanity with a heart towards purity…are used every night without their ever remembering it. Many of these folks have become great missionaries without ever leaving their bed. Thus, many of the handicap or bedridden folks are used extensively.
With this understanding…I have also…learned to do this while I am fully awake….and have found it to be the most awesome and rewarding spiritual experience I have known. The joy I receive is sometimes utterly overwhelming…and the really neat thing is I get to remember it.
---
Jesus went in spirit and talked to those in prison…and now with a raised hand, he beckons to his disciples… “Come and follow me, and do the works that I am doing.”
I realize…that some folks may think I am a total nut case. But, I really don’t care. I try to walk very close to my Loving Heavenly Father and His wonderful son, Jesus.
In God’s Peace, allen.

I dreamt of their deaths. These are my recordings in my dream journal:

Dream on 3 April 2003

Dreamt that Sadam Hussien’s two sons were in a building, it was hit by the U.S. military and crumbled. I had the perspective of one of the sons. There were barrels of chemicals – yellow in color. His last thoughts were of his Dad and his brother as he turned the corner to escape the danger, yet failed. The other son died also.
End dream.

On the 22nd of July in the year 2003, journalist reported that Sadam’s two sons, Uday and Qusay were killed in a building that our military destroyed. While in the hunt for Sadam and any nuclear weapons he might have, all that was reported at this time to be found were barrels of yellow mustard gas.

It does not surprise me that they are polarized. We must face ourselves after death, if we do not, we sink and will eventually be reborn or will go back into the uncreated mass.
Old 16-05-2014, 05:45 AM
Knower

What an interesting question. Of course I can only speak in opinion, but I have reason to believe that the only person judging the Adolf Hitlers of the world after having passed are the Adolf Hitlers of the world, and it isn't even judging, really. We are spirit, or more appropriately we are and extension of spirit while here in the physical. There is a reason we don't get to remember spirit while we are here. It would defeat the purpose of living a physical life in the first place (although I think it's something that is changing). Although what we experience here and the choices we make go into our akashic records, I don't really believe our spirit plays as big of a role while we're here as you might think, because again that wold defeat the purpose of our being here. Does spirit intervene? Do we get to experience our higher selves? Yes. Possible. Is it the norm or the point while living a physical life? I don't think so. There are so many variables that make up our life experiences that have nothing to do with spirit. I don't personally believe in life blueprints, save for perhaps a higher reason for being here that doesn't necessarily extend to everyone. We are, while we're here, at the mercy of the physical. People get sick. People get in car accidents. People have bad upbringings that affect their lives and the people they become. People can turn out twisted, mentally deranged. That's just the physical. It isn't spirit. What happens when Adolf Hitler dies? He goes where we all go. Back to spirit to review his physical life. Will he be able to interact with his victims? No, I don't think so...not at first. There is such a thing as different vibrations, so it's possible for spirit to belong in the vibration that is appropriate for them at that time. I do believe that amends must be made for the purpose of learning, but I don't believe that spirit such as we are can be truly evil. Spirit is vast, and our human existence is just one small part of that. It is absolutely possible for loving spirit to completely foul up their human existence due to physical variables that we're all beholden to. Are a serial killer's victims going to share the same vibrational space as their killer? No. Not until all is made right and that spirit is able to ascend to that vibrational space. There is no hell. There is no horrible place you're sent. There are always those there who's job it is to help this extension of yourself assimilate back into the bigger part of who you really are as spirit. As I'm typing this, I'm the smallest part of myself. An extension. My spirit, my higher self is continuing on a journey of learning and doing for others in a realm I'll not experience until I pass. I'm merely here for learning, and for experiencing what can't be experienced otherwise: physical life. Will Adolf Hitler have learned from his life in the physical? Yes. Eventually, through service to others and through self forgiveness and the forgiveness of those he harmed. Forgiveness isn't even really the right word...although it's close. The forgiveness of another is really just an acknowledgement from those you've harmed that you've forgiven yourself and you've learned from your experiences. There are no grudges. Your only judge will be you. No matter how you live, you will have accomplished what you set out to do. You will have learned. Some people learn what they need to learn in the physical and live accordingly in that knowledge. Some people learn what they need to learn in hindsight after they've passed because of circumstances and physical variables that cant be controlled, or even variables that CAN be controlled but aren't...and there is no judgement in that, only learning.
Old 16-05-2014, 06:10 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by RosieCotton
I understand your point of view, Belle, and have heard it discussed by others. That evil as the human mind defines it doesn't really exist is a new idea for me, tickling around the edges of my brain. If I were to live another half century, I might finally "get" it. It is very necessary to accept our own shadow sides, or we will never appreciate the light. How hackneyed I sound - but there are no words that are new for some ideas!

It's not really that new - it's more a case of it could have been our life that we are talking about, we might have been one of these people - either as a past life or as a calling. I believe soul plans are drawn up in the higher aspect. Imagine the burden of passing from this life having done such deeds.

As Jesus said: Let him who is without sin cast the first stone.

that is why I say I'm no better, and count me as one of the evil.
Old 16-05-2014, 03:06 PM
Knower
I believe our existance after death depends on our beliefs and if someone was to believe in heaven and hell and believed they had sinned so badly they were never get into heaven, they would spend eternity as a tormented soul, tormented by their own guilt...but thats just the personality aspect of the previous life as I believe we reincarnate.
So to recap, your mindset upon death determines where your personality soul aspect ends up, and the rest of your soul learns from its past mistakes through afterlife councilling and chooses the best conditions to be reborn into in the next life to repay karma and learn what they need to learn next⭐❤⭐
Old 26-05-2014, 04:17 AM
DayLight1555

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rarthyr500
People like Adolf Hitler, Joseph Fritzl, Mussolini etc what happens to their souls when they die? Are they destroyed/erased from existence? Are they loved and healed? What becomes of them do you think?

Loved and healed as much as possible.

Imagine if someone was conducting a genetic experiment and took you and messed up your system (body/mind system) and made a monster out of you... and then you hurt people... Would it be fair to punish you for this? Or would it be best to "reverse" the genetic process and turn you back into yourself?

The correct approach of seeing "evil" people is imagining that they were a genetic experiment gone wrong. Armed with this perspective, you will see why Higher Beings don't believe in punishment, but rather in healing.
Old 07-03-2015, 08:08 AM
Master
If the OP is asking if they go to hell that is a very generalized question.

The soul has so many opportunities to reincarnate and relearn lessons that unless the person was extremely vile and evil, they will at least find the opportunity to reincarnate. Souls with very low vibrations end up in lower realms and "dissipate" the ability to reincarnate. It is like being expelled from school. Now I know this Earth school can be hard and difficult but we are all responsibility for our actions.

Now does Charles Manson go to hell? I can't say if he will end up in a very dark state of consciousness on the Other Side, but his own imprisonment could have been karmic grace that was in his chart- a form of salvation. Remember his childhood was very traumatic and unloving. He is responsible for his actions but I can't see him rejected the possibility of coming before his Guides to "start over".

Sometimes the Light allows souls to fall as far as possible to get them to psychologically change or open up to change. Angels and guides can not change lower-entities, damned souls, and the Demonic spirits without their own openness to change. It is said that the purpose of Satan in the symbolic story of Job is for even satanic-like spirits are given the opportunity to change. Meaning this satanic-entity in Job which is Earthbound comes before these other Spirits and God. God tells this satanic spirit that he can torment and test Job. The test is symbolic. I don't think God really does this. What the Parable is telling us is that our tests are to raise us to a Spiritual consciousness. And sometimes God will even use the darkest people and aspects of our lives to enlighten and teach us, and hopefully create an awakening for these dark individuals.

There are so many specific cases of people encountering dark entities- whether possession or haunting or tormet. And sometimes I feel that these souls chose to experience this before they incarnated. 1- to awaken their spiritual awareness and even psychic sense, 2. it would serve as a way to encourage them and make them brave and fight their own battles. And 3. God will use this experience as a way to start an awakening in the dark-entity to possibly begin it's journey back to the Light.

Yes, God can and has saved even the worst spirits.
Old 07-03-2015, 08:59 AM
azruss

I have come to the conclusion that our world is somewhat unique in that we live in a physical dimension, where most others are energy or spiritual dimension. Because of this,our world is where many come to learn the things unique to being physical. life and death, pain, hunger, hot, cold..all the good and bad things we take for granted every day. We learn our sanctity for life by experiencing death in past lives, both as the creator and receiver. If you are brave enough to probe into your own past incarnations, you will find you have done many horrible deeds and have learned the damage they did to get you to the place you are now. We are living in a time of high growth potential that has attracted many new souls to our world and we are seeing first hand those who are just now learning these tragic lessons.
Old 20-03-2015, 05:13 PM
Watkins

I truly believe that your soul will be judged when it leaves this world.
I also believe in salvation. Whether it be penance for a life time or an eternity. Repentance is good for the soul.
Old 28-03-2015, 10:07 AM
Chirpyrosa

Arrow R i s e

My Philosophy: Time and tide wait for None.

Hello

I read your Post.

You are Aquarian by Thought.

May God keep you ever blessed !

I think evil is and Evil isn't.

You talk of evil.

I understand Evil !

Evil is power.

evil is powerless.

You ask how God Empowers

I think, only Fear can purify people who have erred.

God invokes Fear in them.

This sacred place is known popularly as Hell.

Please keep aside notorious lores and condemns.

This beautiful forum is a haven for Free Thinkers aka The Spiritual or The Aquarian.

Lets begin from a Blank Slate.

There is no 'Punishment'.

There is 'Sentence'.

God Wills Sentence To Fear for Purification and Immortalisation of all Souls who have gone Bad because they Lost that Fear Connection that Connects them to God, Good and Gravity.

Some People who have Lost their Class because they caught Cold in the Fear Consciousness have erred in the Past.

Let us Observe Silence to free their Souls.

It is Humane, thus Aquarian.

I also Congratulate you for bringing this question to my knowledge.

This evil is protected by Evil by a consciousness by name 'Conscience' !
Old 05-04-2015, 07:37 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rarthyr500
People like Adolf Hitler, Joseph Fritzl, Mussolini etc what happens to their souls when they die? Are they destroyed/erased from existence? Are they loved and healed? What becomes of them do you think?

As per Hindu philosophy, the soul is eternal and imperishable. Though the soul would have to suffer greatly for a long period do to performance of negative karmas or actions.

There is a perspective in Hindu philosophy that sinners are potential saints.

The robber Ratnakara, through the influence of holy company, renounced his former ways and became a great saint himself who wrote the Ramayana.

The serial killer Angulimala, through the influence of Buddha, renounced his murderous rampage, and became a saint as well .

So perhaps , by virtue of holy company , the so-called evil personalities of the past can become great saints and sages themselves in future lives.

Wholesome virtuous behavior progressively leads to the foremost.~ Buddha AN 10.1

If you do right, irrespective of what the other does, it will slow down the (turbulent) mind. ~ Rajini Menon