Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 19-01-2013, 12:53 PM
cally33

first travel while meditating ? not sure

i dont know if i have just travelled while meditating and wud appreciate others opinions or if i was imagining it ? I heard a humming noise in my right ear while meditating, next thing im tingling in my legs. I got a sensation of moving forward very fast like head rush and i stop where i see a pair of animal eyes looking at me and as i look around horrible looking faces and such appear and move closer, i felt uncomfortable so then i stated i was a creature of light and protected by divine white light really forceful and meaning it and i felt myself being pulled backwards in an upwards direction. i then seemed to stop and what i was seeing was a browny, orangy place where everything was that colour in different shades and it looked like the landscape or could of been hundreds of buildings all in like sharp upward icicle shapes. I can honestly say i had no thoughts at this point then my alarm on my phone went off and i closed down. Sorry for this being abit long, but i dont know what just happened and if i shud maybe stop meditating for a while as ive only been doing it three weeks and wasnt expecting this to happen. Any thoughts or advice on the matter would be greatly appreciated.
Old 19-01-2013, 01:09 PM
Super Moderator
That does sound rather like a brief out of body journey. Very interesting too. Occasionally on the Real Time Zone (the lowest astral plane next to the physical) there can be some random sights and sounds etc. (re: the scary faces you saw) It would be hard for me to tell if these had an objective existence or not, as subconsciousness, apprehension, etc can have a big part to play in what you encounter here. Some things are objective, some things less so, and things can be a bit mixed-together.
But you kept your cool, and it sounds as if you quickly "rose your vibrations" which would transport you instantly to another scenario (the sensation of flying upwards and backwards)
The buildings sound intriguing. That would make an incredible painting.

When this happens suddenly it can be a bit much to cope with but sounds like you did well with it. As you get more experience with this sort of thing, you will become more able to direct yourself and control the experience better. Good luck!
Old 19-01-2013, 04:09 PM
cally33

Cheers Tobi :) i didnt know what to think when i came out of my meditation, i wasnt expecting that to happen. Hmm i think i need to find some information on this stuff so i can be better prepared and aware if it happens again.