Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 08-11-2017, 01:16 PM
Lorelyen

I actually take IsabelSeyler's question seriously.

It has been of concern in my past that events happening simultaneously or in close proximity turned out to be signs in a very real sense.
Old 08-11-2017, 01:18 PM
Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorelyen
I actually take IsabelSeyler's question seriously.

It has been of concern in my past that events happening simultaneously or in close proximity turned out to be signs in a very real sense.
i take it seriously too.absolutely there is synchronicity happening.a bit of humour never hurt though.
Old 08-11-2017, 01:20 PM
Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by IsabelSeyler
And what about this pain and emotional outbursts? Like sometimes I end up sobbing bitterly. Its something I cant even explain.
this is you GROWING.accepting your feelings.not being destroyed by them.learning to LOVE YOURSELF.its necessary for YOU.you have to go into yourself in order to BECOME.and its a journey make no mistake about it.
Old 08-11-2017, 01:28 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by unicorn68
this is you GROWING.accepting your feelings.not being destroyed by them.learning to LOVE YOURSELF.its necessary for YOU.you have to go into yourself in order to BECOME.and its a journey make no mistake about it.

But I am not even sure if I will ever see him again. And that just hurts like I don't know how to explain. Its so painful because I was obviously unlucky to meet him when it was all ending. It just pains a lot
Old 08-11-2017, 01:32 PM
Suspended

Quote:
But I am not even sure if I will ever see him again. And that just hurts like I don't know how to explain. Its so painful because I was obviously unlucky to meet him when it was all ending. It just pains a lot
so learn how to set him FREE.and in that setting free know that you are also setting yourself free.you dont OWN him.you dont POSSESS him.any more than you would want to be POSSESED yourself.how would that feel?its one of the hardest lessons to learn but also one of the most rewarding.if it is meant to be then he will return of HIS OWN FREE WILL.but learn to love yourself.you dont need it in another.it is INSIDE you.i know it hurts.believe me ive been there.right now im not even allowed to even speak with my twin flame.even though we live in the same village.but its ok.i set her free always and forever.
Old 08-11-2017, 01:58 PM
Knower

Quote:
so learn how to set him FREE.and in that setting free know that you are also setting yourself free.you dont OWN him.you dont POSSESS him.any more than you would want to be POSSESED yourself.how would that feel?its one of the hardest lessons to learn but also one of the most rewarding.if it is meant to be then he will return of HIS OWN FREE WILL.but learn to love yourself.you dont need it in another.it is INSIDE you.i know it hurts.believe me ive been there.right now im not even allowed to even speak with my twin flame.even though we live in the same village.but its ok.i set her free always and forever.

My situation isnt like that actually. Its just that we live in different countries now. Its not like he broke off or I did. The timing was not good. The school year had ended. He was a very political person as well the rep so I actually saw him during thpse times when he doing his work and we got drawn to each other

We were scheduled to return back to our respective countries and just 3 weeks before our departure, we met.

I have already set him free. I don't expect to see him again nor I have any hope.

These signs appear and it saddens me even more. It started in July.
After he left when I found a pic of him I had taken the day we first met. I didnt even know he was in my photos until I looked through them. He was right in front of me 3 hours before we formally saw each other.
Then I got this dream the same night of him giving me a letter basically telling me his feelings via letter and the words in the letter were so vivid that I still remember them. Also saw us holding hands.
And after that the dreams and signs began. Though my dreams had gaps of 7-8 days, yet there was always him and things around me always remind me of him.

I sm still at this uni till next year. He is no longer here I guess
Old 08-11-2017, 01:59 PM
Knower

Quote:

My situation isnt like that actually. Its just that we live in different countries now. Its not like he broke off or I did. The timing was not good. The school year had ended. He was a very political person as well the rep so I actually saw him during thpse times when he doing his work and we got drawn to each other

We were scheduled to return back to our respective countries and just 3 weeks before our departure, we met.

I have already set him free. I don't expect to see him again nor I have any hope.

After he left I found a pic of him I had taken the day we first met. I didnt even know he was in my photos until I looked through them. He was right in front of me 3 hours before we formally saw each other.
Then I got this dream the same night of him giving me a letter basically telling me his feelings via letter and the words in the letter were so vivid that I still remember them. Also saw us holding hands.
And after that the dreams and signs began. Though my dreams had gaps of 7-8 days, yet there was always him and things around me always remind me of him.

Old 08-11-2017, 02:03 PM
Suspended

Quote:

After he left I found a pic of him I had taken the day we first met. I didnt even know he was in my photos until I looked through them. He was right in front of me 3 hours before we formally saw each other.

in other words you are still thinking of him.like always.still no excuse not to learn to love yourself by the way....let divine timing and synchronicity happen.but learn to be ok....you think that there is no synchronicity in the words that im sharing with you?if you are able to,let him know the words twin flame.let him do the research if he chooses to.if it is it will BECOME.funnily enough i took my own advice a few days ago.after all isnt that what its all about?mirroring?the very idea that we are somehow separated from the divine sauce hahahahaha.as in the homebase special....
Old 08-11-2017, 02:14 PM
Knower

Quote:
in other words you are still thinking of him.like always.still no excuse not to learn to love yourself by the way....let divine timing and synchronicity happen.but learn to be ok....you think that there is no synchronicity in the words that im sharing with you?if you are able to,let him know the words twin flame.let him do the research if he chooses to.if it is it will BECOME.funnily enough i took my own advice a few days ago.after all isnt that what its all about?mirroring?

I do think of him. Thats right. But it pains more because everything was so beautiful between us. I never expected this kind of fondness. I was never a happy person but he truly made me smile and I felt happy for the first time in my life.

We didnt even need to say anything. Our eyes conveyed all. And his stare was so peculiar because I could never look into his eyes properly. First there were so blue and second his stare blanked me out. It was like being looked past through. He never removed his gaze and I almost felt as if I was being looked into my soul.

All of it happened on campus so whenever I go to class, it comes rushing back. Plus I had filmed his demonstrations so hes there in my videos. He invited me to come to his rallies so I went.

I try hard but end up cursing myself that maybe I did something really wrong that I met with this. I wasnt even looking for love. I had given up. I just thought who was my partner and he needs to appear and look who came but was quickly taken away as well. Tbh the whole city and my university just bites me.
Old 08-11-2017, 02:16 PM
Suspended

Quote:
I do think of him. Thats right. But it pains more because everything was so beautiful between us. I never expected this kind of fondness. I was never a happy person but he truly made me smile and I felt happy for the first time in my life.

We didnt even need to say anything. Our eyes conveyed all. And his stare was so peculiar because I could never look into his eyes properly. First there were so blue and second his stare blanked me out. It was like being looked past through. He never removed his gaze and I almost felt as if I was being looked into my soul.

All of it happened on campus so whenever I go to class, it comes rushing back. Plus I had filmed his demonstrations so hes there in my videos. He invited me to come to his rallies so I went.

I try hard but end up cursing myself that maybe I did something really wrong that I met with this. I wasnt even looking for love. I had given up. I just thought who was my partner and he needs to appear and look who came but was quickly taken away as well.
again read this article.https://www.elephantjournal.com/2017...nship-to-work/ it may help.you honestly think that me speaking to you in this way is some kind of random event?