Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > The Sanctuary

Old 08-07-2017, 01:34 AM
Deactivated Account
On Nature's gifts

This morning, as I was hanging washing on the line (something i quite enjoy), I felt the same nudge that I sometimes feel, and thought "Eagle is here"... I looked up, fully expecting Wedge-tailed Eagle to be flying straight above me, but there was no sign of him..

I couldn't be disappointed, though, because the sky was offering up the most beautiful, gentle artwork of wispy, lacy, mottle-y clouds, spreading out into what was almost an eagle flying... abstract, yes, but I thought "thank you!" and smiled to myself.

Sure enough, though, flying diagonally through a sudden cloud of Ibises, came eagle.. Just a juvenile one, and he came and went with a single glide by... but he came!

My sanctuary is all of this... :)
Old 08-07-2017, 01:44 AM
Super Moderator
Oh linnie....I really feel what you are saying. My skies are different to yours, my landscape different too I am certain. But I have the same connection with my environment and wonderful things happen around me too (usually involving Crows! lol) There are many gifts and relationships all around us all the time if we have the Heart to notice them....which you obviously have.
Old 08-07-2017, 04:52 AM
Deactivated Account
Thank you so much, Tobi... You get it!!! Blessed, aren't we
Old 08-07-2017, 12:24 PM
Newbie ;)

How lovely, linnie! We have a bald eagle nest somewhere nearby, so see them flying high often.
I miss hanging out the laundry. Without installing poles(we rent) there's no place to hang outside here. I think I need one of those old fashioned wooden racks you can drape things over....must investigate as it's the perfect season for it now.
One of my favorite things to do at home is sit in the backyard and watch the field and treeline behind my house change with the progression of the sun, shadows and bright spots.
Old 08-07-2017, 05:57 PM
Seeker
Beautiful words describing what sounds like a beautiful moment. I love those times where you are so aware of your connection to nature itself and the other creatures. I find the more you slow down the pace of your life and are open to them, the more you experience them.
Old 09-07-2017, 02:22 PM
Deactivated Account
Hey, Blue :) Big hugs to you :) ((((((( hug )))))))

Ah, a bald eagle nest... cool! :) I'd feel I was missing something if we had no clothesline... sounds weird, and I expect that many people would be much happier just throwing stuff in the dryer, but we are sun rich where I live, and I prefer the sound that clothes make drying in the sun!!! :) Truly, hanging out washing keeps me relatively still for several moments at a time in a part of the garden where echidna wanders, where goanna occasionally pops his head in, and where it is easiest to see eagle...

Do you still get to your lake, Blue?
Old 09-07-2017, 02:23 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaughterofDanu
Beautiful words describing what sounds like a beautiful moment. I love those times where you are so aware of your connection to nature itself and the other creatures. I find the more you slow down the pace of your life and are open to them, the more you experience them.
Precisely!That's really all we have to do, huh... And be blessed enough to live where such magic can make itself known :)It is a precious thing feeling that connection, isn't it.
Old 24-10-2017, 02:45 PM
Master
i no wen iv put washin on lin iv sean spawrs sittin on telfon line thy do sum tims i get 2 sea 4 or 5 sitin 2 gehr i do
or i sea dif colors of sky

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔