Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 02-01-2017, 07:46 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by RosieCotton
I had an odd experience that relates to your question, rosiegirl. Like most people, I occasionally go Out of Body while I sleep. I went to a place that I believe was the equivalent of the Christian hell. I wandered in the dark. There was no fire, brimstone, or demons. The thing that made it Hell was the complete and total absence of God. We take for granted that God is there. Believe me, you know when He is not! It was terrible beyond belief, and I vowed never to visit that place again. I don't think anyone stays there forever. I've been told that it's possible that when we die, we experience the environment that we expect. I would never have expected that light-less, loveless plane. I have no idea why I visited, not being particularly "evil". Maybe, it was arranged so that I would share the experience. ???

That is so crazy! Do you remember how you got out? Did you just wake up or did you just kind of wander out? Do you remember anything else? Did you see anything else?
Old 08-01-2017, 02:37 PM
Burntfruit

There is an underworld. Some parts of it are similar to the swamps of mordor. Other parts are like the volcano planet from star wars. If you find yourself there, you must gird your loins and look for clues for an escape route.
Old 09-01-2017, 01:30 AM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burntfruit
There is an underworld. Some parts of it are similar to the swamps of mordor. Other parts are like the volcano planet from star wars. If you find yourself there, you must gird your loins and look for clues for an escape route.

Nope, u must "raise ur vibration" and it goes a lot less fast then here.... but well basicly ur correct in a way.
Old 09-01-2017, 01:39 AM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlayerOfLight
Well if there is an afterlife I can't really imagine Hitler or Stalin in a peaceful green field with fancy flower and rainbows. If there is a heaven shouldn't there also be a hell or something like that?

One time a had a psychosis from mushrooms, nothing big, i recovered. But at that time i had Hitler on my mind a bit. Just interest. In the last aftermath of the psychosis i cried and screamed that Hitler is burning in hell. Not in a christian biblistic hell, but litterally. Like some sort of knowing. "Funny" enough, many years later i lately read that in the utter outlets of the underworld a "certain" person related to the nazi regime was located in a box together with others. Different things happened in those boxes. But in his he was burned to ashes alive... over and over again. He didnt really had a smile on his face so to speak. Im allowed to speak about this, but its not something to be taken lightly. Its a fragile ground since when spoken to lightly about, these energies can take u there and experience the same. Or better said perhaps, force u to see what happens. And i reckon its not a pleasant sight.
Old 09-01-2017, 05:05 PM
Master
Imagining the suffering of enemies isn't really productive to spiritual growth.

it's kind of lick sucking on a thumb. yeah it feels good, but does it really solve anything or just stop us from crying?
Old 11-01-2017, 06:02 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by shivatar
Imagining the suffering of enemies isn't really productive to spiritual growth.

it's kind of lick sucking on a thumb. yeah it feels good, but does it really solve anything or just stop us from crying?

How is feeling good a result of imagining the suffering of "enemies"?

That just depends on how u would look, wouldnt it? Thats why im bringing it with caution.
Old 17-01-2017, 04:05 AM
Suspended
Guide

I'm certain the deaths of Hitler, Mussolini, Stalin, Sadam Hussein & Osama bin Lin made thousands, if not millions, of people happy ...
They probably day dreamed about it, too!
The threst of a hostile take over/war is one of the greatest challenges that absolutely does motivate people to stand up & fight for their country, loved ones, freedom as well as their religion ...
When surrounded by dead comrades, soldiers are also motivated by their loss, but mostly, their conditioning to hate their enemy ...
The strength to continue fighting/killing comes from the depth of one's soul as well as firmly held beliefs in knowing they are doing good for the suffering ...
Some people are born to be soldiers & military leaders ...
The psychopaths mentioned above, I believe have had their energy broken up or obliterated to not ever be incarnated again ...
At the same time, I believe more will be born ...
It matters not to me if there is an underworld ...
Just the implication that hell exists makes it so much easier to find some semblance of peace ...

Spiritual growth is also spurred by some of darkest events a person can/will experience ...

Last edited by Really! : 17-01-2017 at 08:34 AM.
Old 20-01-2017, 03:42 PM
Newbie ;)

I doubt it.