Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Closed Thread

Old 18-08-2006, 11:31 PM
chi chi

hahahaha vodka and coke tonight tastes bloody good too wish you would keep still lol dont no wur i am hahahaha
Old 18-08-2006, 11:42 PM
Deactivated Account
ha ha is it me moving or you getting tiddly lol
Old 19-08-2006, 08:28 PM
chi chi

hahahaha daisy wat u like no i wasnt i was rocking to n fro on my chair was uncomfortable didnt av enuf to get tiddly lol soz only just seen this you were lall over place last nite could never find you and when i did you buggered off again hahahaha
Old 09-09-2006, 11:11 AM
mikron

dreaming !

Hi Daisy ! you got yourself some good skills for dreaming !

but then again youll want to tell your guides you want spiritual and commpassion in you dreams ! Learning ,Healing ,Helping others ! that kind of stuff !

also take it to the next level and control the dream Tolec path dream practices

dreams go by so fast take something in the dream and stop it from moving !or slow it down!

also focus on the transition in dreams , meaning one dream ends your running off a cliff and the moment you jump ... you find your in a whole new dream and theres a tiger in a garden infront of you! keep transforming the dream to the next one ! remember as many dreams in one night as you can ! write them all in a dream log ! if you get to 5 dreams and rememebr them your energy will transform ! and you all start some real fun in an obe ! be patient !

mikron

Quote:
Originally Posted by daisy
i can alter the course of a dream, wake myself if i need to, wake up go to loo go back to bed and continue same dream, anyone else?? please discuss
Old 22-09-2006, 07:37 PM
mikron

First off you need to distinguish the difference between ordinary dreams of everyday life and dreams that are spiritual in nature, higher Light! And when you traverse a spiritual dream and it flows fast take for instance you see a book, stop the book from flowing with the rest of the dream and focus on it! This facet is considered a stabilization of more focused energy is close to lucid dreaming and leads to obe if the energy can become even more focused like opening the book! This is an ancient teaching from the tolec path of South America , whose passion with energy is so amazing they have concepts like "Tracking Freedom" "stalking your own energy" Be inspired

mikron
Old 27-10-2006, 01:37 PM
Lee

Quote:
Originally Posted by daisy
i can alter the course of a dream, wake myself if i need to, wake up go to loo go back to bed and continue same dream, anyone else?? please discuss

A few years back i practised controlling my dreams. The first one is that i was in my own house and i thought my house looks slightly different, then i realised that i were dreaming, and i thought now i'm gonna try to control the dream. I could only control the dream to a certain extent before fading out but i went into the bathroom of the dream and told myself to turn the taps on and to visualise coloured water and that happened, then i went outside of my house and people were talking , and i said to myself jump onto the roof, and i did....i honestly thought to myself this is brill. I have made a few things happen after that, but even when i realise that i'm dreaming somethings dont go the way i want them to, and i wake up again. I havn't been able to control a dream for about a year now.

I just love to fly in my dreams over buildings etc and this happens to me loads. I even look at other peoples bewilderment as i purposely take off or jump so high
Old 27-10-2006, 02:02 PM
cweiters

Yes I can control them, I seam to learn more when I don't.

Love
cw

Last edited by cweiters : 27-10-2006 at 02:23 PM.
Old 27-10-2006, 03:00 PM
Deactivated Account
thanks for your posts mikron, excellent tips therexxx
Old 27-10-2006, 03:01 PM
Deactivated Account
that's good control you have leexxx
Old 27-10-2006, 08:58 PM
Lapis

Hi all. I learned as a kid how to wake myself up when a certain dream was getting waaay toooo scary for me. I'd ditch n' run! Not always but many times.

As an adult I still do this but only when I know that it isn't my dream! In other words, when I get sucked into something that isn't all mine but someone, something else's, astral plane creation. These type of 'dreams' which I feel are far more than that, are the one's (usually but not always) where I can get up and go to the bathroom, turn on the TV to try and break the connection, but still get pulled back into that state, pass out, and maybe even reenter the same 'dream' scenario. Can anyone else relate to this? They're usually rather uncomfortable or "nightmare" type dreams.

People talk about being "abducted" physically (which I've never been) but I know for a fact that we can be "abducted" from the dream level by some not so pleasant types.

I remember my sister telling me how she could wake up and walk around her house or whatever, and then go back to bed and reenter the same dream she'd been having before she woke up and it was her dream. On my own I don't recall ever doing this even though I've tried a few times.
Closed Thread