Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 24-11-2017, 11:19 PM
Deactivated Account

Feedback for Crystal, both cards seemed like a 'Go' to me. You pulled Chariot and 8 Wands. I could only afford one item at the time and I went ahead with the Celestine Crystal since it was so unique, but a day later saw a killer deal for the tarot, I couldn't say no, got them both. LOL!

Tealily: Q: What astrology sign is my Mars in?

Ace of Pentacles. It falls on an Earth elemental, ( you are a Taurus, no? So that is Earth anyways )

Question for Clover: What sign is my Mars in? Throwing this question back to see if this works.
Old 25-11-2017, 03:56 AM
Master

@Clover - nope not Taurus, although my Mars sign IS a fixed sign, which is characteristically ruled by pentacles. My Mars sign is also known for being a bit unorthodox in putting forward ideas/actions, so I can see how Ace of Pent fits in there (bit of a lone rider!).

For Clover:
2 of Pentacles. This is the card of someone who juggles without losing the plot - I'm thinking all the good project managers like Scorpio, Capricorn, Aries, Virgo, Gemini - but because of the 2 of Pent, I'm getting a "weighing" feeling so this makes me think of Libra or Gemini.

Uh, that's kind of half the zodiac listed, but would be cool to know if one of my guesses was right

Q: Take 2! What astrological sign is my Mars in? (hint: it's not Taurus)
Old 25-11-2017, 04:23 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by tealily
For Clover:
2 of Pentacles. This is the card of someone who juggles without losing the plot - I'm thinking all the good project managers like Scorpio, Capricorn, Aries, Virgo, Gemini - but because of the 2 of Pent, I'm getting a "weighing" feeling so this makes me think of Libra or Gemini.

Uh, that's kind of half the zodiac listed, but would be cool to know if one of my guesses was right

You Crack me up. My mars is in Virgo the other Earth elemental. [ Pentz = earth] I read Virgs are a bit wonky or emotionally floppy or whatever so It doesn't surprise me the the two of pentz showed up. For yours I forget to add the other earth elementals (errr!!) but ah well... Fun guessing game, would have been a good game thread...

For Tealily: Q: Take 2! What astrological sign is my Mars in? (hint: it's not Taurus)
Old 25-11-2017, 05:04 AM
Master

No worries. If it helps, neither my Sun, Moon, Rising or Mars are in 'Earth' signs. (my astro is a bit unbalanced, haha)

For Tealily: Q: Take 2! What astrological sign is my Mars in? (hint: it's not Taurus)
Old 25-11-2017, 01:40 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by tealily
No worries. If it helps, neither my Sun, Moon, Rising or Mars are in 'Earth' signs. (my astro is a bit unbalanced, haha)

Wands 3... Would be a fire sign.. I'm going with Sagittarius, the 3rd fire sign

QUESTION: is this breakup I'm going through really permanent?
Old 25-11-2017, 03:34 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
QUESTION: is this breakup I'm going through really permanent?

Green Witch, 11. Standing Stone

I see you should look forward to new projects and for your own sake consider the breakup permanent (hopefully not indulging too much feelings concerning defeat and betrayal).

Queen of Cups fell out after a number of cards... clarified by the Standing Stone... You got this girl! Stand strong!

QUESTION: A message for me going into December please :-)
Old 25-11-2017, 06:00 PM
Master

Anne : Unfinished Symphony (10, Wisdom of the Oracle Cards)
December should be used to tie up loose ends (and take stock to arrive at closure) in work projects as well as relationships. Once you clarify what to accept, what you can resolve and what to just leave behind, you can move on to new beginnings.

Question: A message for the next few days please
Old 25-11-2017, 09:02 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by moonincancer
Anne : Unfinished Symphony (10, Wisdom of the Oracle Cards)
December should be used to tie up loose ends (and take stock to arrive at closure) in work projects as well as relationships. Once you clarify what to accept, what you can resolve and what to just leave behind, you can move on to new beginnings.

Question: A message for the next few days please

From the Fountain Tarot: Page of Swords: Be patient. Don't make any hasty moves or react when there is negative emotion presant, simply.., sit back, observe, wait. Key word: Observe, watch, and execute when there are no negative emotions present.

Question for Clover: Any message from spirit for the weekend..
Old 25-11-2017, 09:28 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clover
From the Fountain Tarot: Page of Swords: Be patient. Don't make any hasty moves or react when there is negative emotion presant, simply.., sit back, observe, wait. Key word: Observe, watch, and execute when there are no negative emotions present.

Question for Clover: Any message from spirit for the weekend..
Oh dear... Swords 2, lol
Time for a well deserved break, be nice for yourself. And I get this sense of go to a spa! Or a nice, long hot bath.

Question: What does Spirit say about the time I need to get over my breakup?
(Please tell me it'll be gone when I wake up tomorrow, I so don't like this, haha)
Old 25-11-2017, 11:34 PM
Deactivated Account

^hehe Yep, its that time of the month, in mood for ... nothing! Movie and hot bath is on the agenda, staying idle

Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
Question: What does Spirit say about the time I need to get over my breakup?
(Please tell me it'll be gone when I wake up tomorrow, I so don't like this, haha)

The Devil: From the fountain tarot,There are stages of healing. allow yourself to feel and grieve however, I feel this card is asking you not to lose yourself in the process. In your healing, seek growth and freedom with balance.Break away or find methods to avoid circular thought patterns ( Egoic mind) as they can lead to bondage/addiction type energy & patterns.

Question for Clover: Leaving/Moving on From the state of Florida would be what kind of an idea?