Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Closed Thread

Old 28-10-2006, 09:05 AM
feohgoddess

so are these dreams we are having, or astral experiences?

because lately i have been experiencing astral catalepsy, projection and travel quite alot! and i am in total control of who i meet. i actually meet up with another friend who has outer body experiences, i'm not sure if they remember though, i'm hesitant to ask yet.
Old 28-10-2006, 10:00 PM
Dariel

I think there are both. There are illusions called dreams to make us go through and face the unconscious mind and emotions and heal them. But also hanging out on astral level or travlling in the lightbody or even doing work in higher realms and I think that happens even more when we evolve. I am able to control my dreams, even if it is kind of illusion like nightmare, I can usually analyze and control them. It happens very ofthen that while i am dreaming, I do already analyze them and usually that is onlly what i remember, the conclusions I made but not the dream or happeinings itself. it is funny :)

But then the question is, can this all happen in the same time. We are multidimensional beings, so are we actually healing unconscious, working on other planes, seeing friends, visiting home and studying - all of them at the same time but just not remembering.

Dariel
Old 29-10-2006, 02:29 AM
feohgoddess

so someone like myself for instance, is at Home working so often? because i astrally travel every other night - every night, and sometimes i come back in and go out again.
Old 22-11-2006, 01:56 AM
angel

Hi Daisy

I have had experience with being able to control my dreams, due to suffering with nightmares as a child, and repetitive dreaming.

I'm not sure how i learnt to do it, it just happened. Even now if i'm having nightmare i can change whats happening. Its like protecting myself.

I can only do it though when having nightmare, not anyother time.

Love and Blessings

Angel xx

Old 22-11-2006, 04:18 PM
bluelady

I have many types of dreams. Lucid dreams are often fun, although I have had a few that were not. Some are precognitive. One or two of those were not nice.

I can mostly change the regular dreams if I do not enjoy them. They are usually about everyday happenings that have gotten out of my control.

The one I enjoyed immensely and still recall in great detail, is one where I experienced the life of a male being on another world. I spent the whole dream peering out of that being's eyes and following him through his ?day. If the male half was as ugly as the female whew, bad news. But, otherwise, it was exciting. Transportation, living quarters, work a day life - everything was different. I was sorry to see that one end.

On the other hand - dreaming about the deaths of one's children and then having the scenario play through a week later - that was horrid. It is over 25 years ago but I still remember every detail.

There are so many types of dreams that it is not possible to lump them under one heading. I would not have wanted to alter the first I described and we could not alter the second one, inspite of trying for a week to do so.
Old 23-11-2006, 09:01 PM
Lapis

bluelady,

I had a premonition dream about something horrible happening to me many years ago. I thought if I didn't physically leave my house for a couple weeks I'd be able to dodge the dreamed event. No such luck....it came to my house and played out almost exactly as I'd dreamed it 2 weeks earlier. My heart goes out to you and yours for what you all went through 25 years ago and had to know about it prior to physically happening.

You've peaked my curiosity with your ET or "...male on another world..." dream. It's great that you were able to remember this one! Would you mind describing what this otherworldy being looked like? If not I certainly understand.

I've heard a couple other people describe having dreams exactly as you did. Of being an observer inside this other persons body and looking out of that persons/beings eyes at their world and time period. I know that some of our own 'past lives' are remembered in exactly this same way. I wouldn't be surprised if we do this in some of our dreams as well as when fully conscious.

Welcome to SF also bluelady.
Old 24-11-2006, 08:00 PM
bluelady

Lapis - Squat, dark green. Beautiful yellow eyes. Perhaps there were other color eyes, but the mate of this one had yellow ones. Co**** skin, not as thick as crocs but along that line. No hair. Flat top of head and square jaw. Instead of 4 fingers and an opposable thumb there were 3. Backs were more curved round than ours were.

The world must have been quite warm because the transport system was open air and on high rails or runners just below the top of the dwellings. The dwellings were odd as well. I do not know where the light inside came from but they were what I would call caves with the ones near ground level considered the best. No windows but not dark inside - at least they could see quite clearly. Not sure I would be able to with human eyes.

The mate was preparing a meal when the male took his offspring out on the transport system. Obviously a very close relationship within the family. He cuddle the young one quite close on the ride. Their backs were rounded and I don't remember any clothing. Still couldn't tell male from female externally. I felt the eyes I was looking out of were male, but maybe just because of how we stereotype roles here. Maybe there were no differences?

They spoke a language but I only knew the gist of it from his thoughts & emotions. I understood not a word of the language.

I still remember the exhilaration of the ride though. It was fast, and if they had had hair it would have been streaming straight back. The tracks didn't rise or sink much but they sure curved a lot. It was fun - like a carnival ride. I was sorry to wake up.
Old 24-11-2006, 10:52 PM
bluelady

Don't know why the system would not accept co****. Really wierd - I could not even edit it.
Old 25-11-2006, 10:49 PM
Lapis

bluelady,

Thanks so much for sharing what these beings looked like. Wow....what a very special dream experience that one must have been! I hate to say this but I could nearly see the one main character from your description, very cool!

Your dream reminded me of a strange awake experience I had 14 years ago or so. I'd gone into a store and the woman working at the front desk looked up at me with her gold colored eyes!!! I don't know, maybe she was wearing colored contacts but that particular eye color instantly blasted me into a past life memory right there in the store. I was trying so hard to look like nothing was happening with me but I was freaking out inside!

Her gold eye color was so profoundly familiar to me even though I'd never ever seen it in this lifetime until that moment. I remembered off planet beings with eye color like this and how much I liked them. I had zero memory of them until that woman looked up at me! It was intense and way to public!

Thanks again for sharing this one, it was meaningful to me.
Closed Thread