Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Faeries, Elementals, Nature Spirits, & Woodland Creatures

Old 10-10-2010, 11:18 PM
Boldylocks

Please share Your Faery Encounters

I posted my encounter in the old forum some months ago, but will repost it here, again soon- I'd love to hear anyone else's experiences with the Faerykind as well!

These Beings are definitely real-- as I found out back on 5/31/08 for the first time so clearly. I would love to read others' experiences- and I will definitely repost mine as well here.

Boldylocks
Old 11-10-2010, 08:38 PM
Master
Love and blessings on and for your opportune thread of mystery and wonder.

I too would love to hear of others experiences of the Faerie, especially to raise awareness for our younger readers, who secretly, or not so secretly, entertain many great visions and affiliations with them.

I understand there are around 50 or so species of Faerie, with multitudes of sub-species. I am uncertain as to the exact number. Each with completely different characteristics and traits, and differing behaviours.
Many of them are mutations, and thus sub species, from the natural evolution of Faerie and those life forms with which they associate themselves with - Primarily trees, plants, minerals and so forth.
Some of them communicate with high pitched squeaky noises, clicks, taps, screams and the similar. They make full use of colour coordination, colour variation and colour vibration. So too do they make use of scent and light/sound frequency sensitivity.
They often sing and produce musical tones and sound phenomenon that provoke certain specific responses from plant life, flowers and associated life.
They are attuned to nature and understand its function on a planetary scale, in terms of balance and harmony, and how specific plants and flowers contain different properties. They have the ability to camouflage themselves into their surroundings at will and even manipulate physical surroundings to their advantage.
Some species of Faerie can become competitive and territorial, and create mischief for those who pose a threat to their ‘patch’.
Because of human disregard for nature, and their destructive actions upon their habitat, Faerie have learnt to disassociate themselves from human beings until they have learnt to live in harmony and respect with it. This was not always the case, as at one time humans and Faerie lived in harmony with one another.

I would enjoy reading stories from others on this subject.
-SPARROW-

~~~Spirit Guide Sparrow~~~
From the wisdom of my council to the wisdom of yours

¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜� �”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸
Old 12-10-2010, 10:52 AM
Summerkat

I have had experiences that I would say are nature spirits or faeries happen and they happened in different ways. I live near a very large wooded area and so we have quite a number of trees here and wild plants.

I see very tiny bright lights around plants. Lights that move very quickly up, down, diagonally and are only around the plants. Its almost like a dance and there are so many of them. I see them also above the tops of plants in open fields if we're passing by in the car.

Another time I was sitting outside and it was night time. I was looking out over the balcony, feet up on the railing, just relaxing in the chair and enjoying the night. Out of the corner of my right eye I saw what I guess we would call an elf or possibly gnome. It was at a time when I was going through some stuff and his appearance then was especially meaningful. When I tried to look directly at him he was gone.

Other times I don't see them with my physical outward vision like I did above but I see them with my inner vision/minds eye/whatever you call it. I'll be working with my birds and near the patio doors and see one or two out in the backyard.

We had a ring of mushrooms out back a number of years ago now, a faerie ring. I know the scientific explanation for that is its a fungus. But it does make me wonder if there is also nature spirit activity that brings on the "fungus" or faerie ring. It can be both, one explanation doesn't really exclude the other.

I also see faerie now superimposed on things in my minds eye. Only way I can explain it.

And finally I work with the Faeries Oracle by Brian Froud and thats been really a positive experience this past few years. I look for ways to work with the Fae because I gave up wondering if they are real and just accept that they are always there working with nature.

Those are the experiences I've had and will enjoy reading what others have to say about this topic. Thanks for starting it! :)

Last edited by Summerkat : 12-10-2010 at 10:58 AM.
Old 12-10-2010, 02:13 PM
Amethyst

Hi Boldylocks.

I love your vivid faerie encounter and look forward to reading it again and thanks for starting this thread.

Hi SGS,

Hug x

Thank you so much for sharing your knowledge of these beings with us. I treasure the info. you've given me in the past.

I love the way they can perfectly camouflage themselves into the surroundings. A friend of mine described this as similar to a jungle scene from the film, Preadator.

They do seem to come in all sorts of shapes, sizes and colours and have a passion for hats.

I'm very interested in what you say about how they can manipulate physical surroundings to their advantage.

Pictoriale is on holiday at the moment, but I'm certain she'll contribute here on her return. Something we've been discussing is how we used to disregard photos that are 'blurred' and we put it down to being our fault as photographers. But we now understand this to be energy and nature spirits come out very clear in photos that were before written off as a 'blur'.

Hi Summerkat,

How magickal to see an elf or gnome at a time like that.

I had an experience too that only lasted a few seconds. I've got an old wooden treasure chest in my bedroom and I was drifting off to sleep and though my physcial eyes were closed, I could suddenly see my whole bedroom clearly and a leprachaun was very interested in the treasure chest! He had luminous orange hair, was wearing green and was sooooo, soooo nosey, and curious about the chest, LOL. I opened my physical eyes and couldn't see him at all!

Have you ever tried to take any photos?

Superimposed images is exactly how they come out in photos - like holograms - sometimes countless faces within faces, within faces.

If you take any photos, please share them.

Blessings, Amethyst x
Old 12-10-2010, 02:30 PM
Summerkat

Hi Amethyst, a leprechan! Wonderful! The Irish in me loves that :) Its interesting that you bring up seeing your eyes closed. I've had that happen also where my physical eyes are closed and I'm seeing through the eyelids into the room. Its as clear as can be although the times thats happened to me I didn't see any spirit beings or fae. But I do know what you're talking about.

No I haven't tried to take any photos. I don't have the greatest camera--mine is a pretty old digital camera now. The only photos I have that are ? are some ones with orbs on them that I got taking pictures in the woods by me. But everyone says its dust so I don't really have anything. I'm not even sure I still have those. Computer got wiped :( I have some stuff but lost most things.

Boldylocks if you repost your faerie encounter I would love to read it.
Old 12-10-2010, 06:27 PM
Amethyst

Hi Summerkat

He sure was a character, LOL!

I think seeing spirit this way is with the astral eyes, or with the third eye - Sparrow will know.

I had another encounter when I was nearly asleep. A branch - quite a large one - was shaken in my face. Sort of a 'whooo hooo.' I 'felt' and 'saw' this branch and then whilst my eyes were still closed, I saw a being having a nose around the kitchen.

She was definately looking for mischief!

She was about 2ft tall and was a bluey/green colour.

She had her arms behind her back, her head held up high and the only way I can explain her mannerisms is that if I had a really expensive, treasured ornament in the kitchen with a 'Do Not Touch' sign - she definately would have touched it!

So many people seem to write off orbs as dust. You don't need a special camera to take photos and if you ever take any, of plants, waterfalls, etc Pictoriale and I are always happy to examine them.

Blessings, Amethyst x
Old 14-10-2010, 05:20 AM
transchiwoman

Angel1 Tree Spirit?

Now, I work energetically with the elementals and love the faery, but I have never seen any nature spirit with my regular eyes before last week, and I am still not sure what I saw. I was meditating and outside in view through the window is a tree. I swear I saw it literally reach out and pluck a leaf from one of its branches and toss it to the ground. I have kept looking after that and haven't seen anything, but I thought that was pretty incredible! Anyway, I hope this adds to the Faerie stories.
Namaste,

transchiwoman
Old 14-10-2010, 09:03 AM
UltraViolet

I've had an encounter with the faery elementals it was 15 years ago now.

It was a midsummer celebration I was 15 and had a party with some friends and they stayed over night and we slept in a caravan at the bottom of our fields. There was and still is a bubbling brook which backs on to farmers fields. It is very quiet and I think magical. The trees hang over the brook and it is quite protected from the everyday world of humans.

I have not personally physically seen fairies but I heard them on that night. It was midsummer's night 21st June it must be a special time of year for them and the faeries were having a party at the brook at the bottom of the fields where I used to live!!

We could hear what sounded like medieval music? and faeries making merriment and in particular I could hear high pitched singing which was very distinctive and unexplainable sounding like nothing else I've heard before!! This is what someone else on here has described as the way in which they communicate.

I assume it would have been the faery elements associated with water... The sky was very clear that night and the bright full moon lit up the fields. I didnt want to venture too close so not to scare them away. My friend and I both sat in the caravan around midnight listening to the eerie high pitched singing of faeries and their music which seemed to carry on the breeze.

There was no explanation other than faeries ..It is a very special memory in my mind now.

Last edited by UltraViolet : 14-10-2010 at 11:43 AM.
Old 14-10-2010, 09:21 AM
earthprowler

About 5 years ago when I was still in my ghost hunters group we went to a member's house from another chapter up state. She had (and still does) a fairy farm. We went there to check out things that went on in the barn and surrounding land, she lived on a large few acres. We had been there for a couple of hours when it finally got dark. There were maybe 6 of us there, standing at the horse fence looking out into the fields. All of the sudden from over the hill top I started seeing these sparkles, but they were different from fireflies. I started getting all excited and pointing to where they were......no one else could see them. They started to come more and more, there were just tons of them and coming straight at us! Everyone got their cameras out to take pictures and started getting things in them, one girl even got what looked like (and caused a huge ruckus on the forums) a fairy very close up, some thought it was a moth. It was just too perfect. I still don't know why I was the only one allowed to see them with my naked eye though, it was really cool!
Old 16-10-2010, 08:47 PM
Boldylocks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amethyst
Hi Summerkat

He sure was a character, LOL!

I think seeing spirit this way is with the astral eyes, or with the third eye - Sparrow will know.

I had another encounter when I was nearly asleep. A branch - quite a large one - was shaken in my face. Sort of a 'whooo hooo.' I 'felt' and 'saw' this branch and then whilst my eyes were still closed, I saw a being having a nose around the kitchen.

She was definately looking for mischief!

She was about 2ft tall and was a bluey/green colour.

She had her arms behind her back, her head held up high and the only way I can explain her mannerisms is that if I had a really expensive, treasured ornament in the kitchen with a 'Do Not Touch' sign - she definately would have touched it!

So many people seem to write off orbs as dust. You don't need a special camera to take photos and if you ever take any, of plants, waterfalls, etc Pictoriale and I are always happy to examine them.

Blessings, Amethyst x

Amythest, she definitely reminds me of a Pixie! I have heard that they are playful like that- and they do often appear as flying blue lights.

That Leprechaun sounds awesome! You better open that treasure chest and leave it open while you are gone from the room- so that he gets to see what is inside of it.! That would be a nice gesture for him.

Many times I will leave crystals out for the Faery in Their Faery garden,and the stones and crystals are gone that week from the dish.

Someone told me of how their kids had seen a group of gnomes very interested in the jewelry box in the one room- they were rummaging through the jewelry. Her kids saw them from the doorway . It was so unexpected that the kids watched for a bit but then ran downstairs.