Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Faeries, Elementals, Nature Spirits, & Woodland Creatures

Old 20-05-2012, 11:10 PM
mightything

Dragons, i need even scraps

hm. ive always been interested in them.
i wanna summon/meet one.
i was listening to artebell i think? and they had this guy on there who was talking about dragons and the energies they represent.
he didnt go into detail about meeting one or how to draw they're attention.
ive read 2 instances of dragons i found interesting.
one was here i think. in a thread called laylines,
the poster was like they met a dragon in the wilderness
and another was some guy from another place saying he summoned a void dragon, i should have asked him a few things. but he made it seem like it created a vacuum in the space summoned and that kinda creeped me out at the time lol.
but ima big boy now and i wanna talk with dragons.
so any books, (real deal status)
experiences,
tales. hints, obscure sayings, what have you. about meeting dragons.
lay it on meh.

thanks.
Old 20-05-2012, 11:35 PM
Master

My guardian is a shield dragon and I love talking about dragons. Ill pm you about it.
Old 20-05-2012, 11:46 PM
Quagmire

Hey shade I am interested, have you ever heard that there should be two major species of Dragon (though many races including cross species). My intuition seems to tell me that there is both reptilian and feline dragons.
Old 20-05-2012, 11:54 PM
Master

Depends on what realm you check out. Ive been around the block and some things we call dragons look nothing like others while they look like some, generally you can go back through even human art and see the many different kinds of dragon and different realms, but generally it's a bit off as we know. Some realms all look very similar, others are so wide they split up into different species and things. Others are young realms like ours and still need time to develop distinctness.
Old 21-05-2012, 09:46 AM
Deactivated Account

Ah this looks an interesting thread, not much info on dragons on the internet outside of entertainment influance.

Do you know of any good links?
Old 21-05-2012, 12:45 PM
Master
Some links:

http://thedragonshaman.com/do-dragons.html

http://www.thedragonshaman.com/drago...n-coaching.htm
Old 21-05-2012, 01:02 PM
Master
Incidentally, Chinese New Year 2012 is the Black Water Dragon Year. I wonder if one can harness more dragon energies this year.

http://www.chinesefortunecalendar.com/2012.htm
Old 21-05-2012, 02:27 PM
Deactivated Account

thank you, will have a look
Old 21-05-2012, 03:09 PM
mightything

im having a looksy to. yep most of the info is fluff. (not those links but info on dragons in general)
with google sucking. its hard to even find concrete stuff or **** not related to some video game or manga lol.
i think my dragon year was earth. but all dragons are supposed to be prosperous this year.

that audio show i was talking about said dragon energy would be on the "up"
this year.

@berry
good links.
Old 21-05-2012, 09:26 PM
Master

Info on other creatures are typically fluff :) you really have to go on out to meet them and get to know each one indivually.