Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Science & Spirituality

Old 30-07-2018, 05:50 AM
Newbie ;)

Longer lifespans contributing to larger collective ego?

I know the ego has been around for a long time but ET posits that pre-historic humans didn't have the "thinker" at one point and that it has gotten stronger over time. I feel like at this time in history, we are experiencing egos and a collective ego of the most massive proportions. I feel like the awakening that is happening with a segment of the population is due to the collective consciousness hitting rock bottom due to the collective ego. You have to hit rock bottom sometimes.

I wonder why is it this time in history that this is happening... Is it due to the fact that people are living longer now? It seems like painbodies grow bigger with age unless there is an awakening (#grumpyoldmen) :-). Your physical body may get weaker but your painbody gets stronger, and possibly even stronger so by being strung along through poor health by modern medicine. I love old people, don't get me wrong, but I'm looking at this through an analytical lens. I know that there is a lot of wisdom and kindness in many elderly folks but we all know that the majority of adults aren't awakened. (I'm not implying I am awakened.) Could the snowball effect of the painbody through the long lives be playing a major role in creating a collective ego of epic proportions?
Old 31-07-2018, 08:57 AM
Master
I blame the advancements made in information technology for this.
Old 01-08-2018, 12:55 PM
Newbie ;)
Master
Book1 Ego/Self/i/ *< I >* i/Self/Ego

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dude
... humans didn't have the "thinker" at one point and that it has gotten stronger over time.

There exists three kinds of bald men.

Those men who are more baldness on the forehead area, they are 'thinkers'.

Those with more baldness on back of their head are more sexy.

Then there are those men who are bald all over their head, and they are the ones that think their sexy.

As Ive stated in other threads, once a human baby learns they can manipulate those around them, the ego/self/i has begun for that individual.

Babies are all about the ego/self, it is all about them, and they know it to various degree and in various ways.

With other animals, they to learn to manipulate those around them at early age, however, their minimal ego/self never progresses into an I-verse narrative.

Ego/Self > the more complex i-verse or I-verse narrative is not a given.

* * = bilateral self/ego

* i * = more complex bilateral self/ego/I-verse narrative

*< I >* = extreme narcisstic ego/self/I-verse narrative and lack empathy

..."Many psychiatrists and therapists separate narcissists into three categories based on their actions: exhibitionist, closet, and toxic."....

https://www.businessinsider.sg/how-t...issist-2018-1/

"My education has been of my biggest impediments to my learning"...A. Einstein

"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool."...R Feynman
Old 01-08-2018, 04:31 PM
Newbie ;)

Interesting response, Shivani Devi. Come to think of it, I see more ego-based reactions through texting and facebook, and I've taken an honest look at myself and seen the same thing. When you receive a text, it is all mind-based. You can't feel the energy/intention behind the message and it can often be taken the wrong way.
Old 03-08-2018, 01:49 PM
Newbie ;)
Master
Book1 120 Year Maximum Naatural Average Age Limite for Humans

Based on my understanding of the icosahedron and its maximum set of 120 surface right-trianlges and the correlated 120 set of 120 symmetrical tetrahedron, along with other related material, I believe there exists a maximum natural average age limit for humans of 120 years.

Humans have 31 bilateral spinal nerves ergo total 62 and the icosahedron has primary set of 31 right and left-skew great circles ergo total 62.

Quote:
Originally Posted by r6r6r
There exists three kinds of bald men.
As Ive stated in other threads, once a human baby learns they can manipulate those around them, the ego/self/i has begun for that individual.
Babies are all about the ego/self, it is all about them, and they know it to various degree and in various ways.
With other animals, they to learn to manipulate those around them at early age, however, their minimal ego/self never progresses into an I-verse narrative.
Ego/Self > the more complex i-verse or I-verse narrative is not a given.
* * = bilateral self/ego
* i * = more complex bilateral self/ego/I-verse narrative
*< I >* = extreme narcisstic ego/self/I-verse narrative and lack empathy
..."Many psychiatrists and therapists separate narcissists into three categories based on their actions: exhibitionist, closet, and toxic."....

https://www.businessinsider.sg/how-t...issist-2018-1/

"My education has been of my biggest impediments to my learning"...A. Einstein

"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool."...R Feynman
Old 04-08-2018, 05:34 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dude
I know the ego has been around for a long time but ET posits that pre-historic humans didn't have the "thinker" at one point and that it has gotten stronger over time. I feel like at this time in history, we are experiencing egos and a collective ego of the most massive proportions. I feel like the awakening that is happening with a segment of the population is due to the collective consciousness hitting rock bottom due to the collective ego. You have to hit rock bottom sometimes.

I wonder why is it this time in history that this is happening... Is it due to the fact that people are living longer now? It seems like painbodies grow bigger with age unless there is an awakening (#grumpyoldmen) :-). Your physical body may get weaker but your painbody gets stronger, and possibly even stronger so by being strung along through poor health by modern medicine. I love old people, don't get me wrong, but I'm looking at this through an analytical lens. I know that there is a lot of wisdom and kindness in many elderly folks but we all know that the majority of adults aren't awakened. (I'm not implying I am awakened.) Could the snowball effect of the painbody through the long lives be playing a major role in creating a collective ego of epic proportions?

As a very good representative of old people (but not of grumpy old men) it would be fascinating to hear just what being 'awakened' can be described.