Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 12-12-2015, 11:33 AM
Guide
tell me the truth about....game

So basically i decided this would be a thread where we could pull 3 cards telling US the truth about a matter.

For instance,Someone asks,tell me the truth about the chance of me getting that promotion,and the poster beneath pulls 3 cards and gives a short read.

You read for the person above,let the games begin!

My question: what will EL truly feel after we finish our convo?
Old 12-12-2015, 05:32 PM
Knower
I'll play.
For you, I chose the Queen of Cups, going by the fact that you're a Pisces.

Pondering "what EL will truly feel...", I drew the 10 of Swords rev for the basis and began to see this as an issue of trying to regain some lost ground once some differences held you back for awhile. It seems, if your quest is for something spiritually significant, there will be higher powers involved, but I am still getting the sense that this may have more to do with a "work environment" than spiritual quests.

In the current card, I drew the 10 of Wands rev, and began to see someone is applying their strength and energy in a selfish sort of way, but hopefully, with the inflection on the other individual's state, after the conversation, it wouldn't be you trying to influence them to carry more burden than you, would it?

The outcome card was the 4 of Swords rev, signifying that a renewed activity should begin with caution and discretion, that effort will not be of "total commitment", but rather in an economical sense. I interpret that to mean "EL's feelings" will be more reserved than perhaps you would want them to be in the outcome.

I admit that I haven't had my tarot cards out for a long time, and my computer desk isn't actually the sanctuary where I would normally read from, but I'm just as curious as you are as to my accuracy from here. Feel free to evaluate me in this regard.

Who wants to address my question: "will any material friendships arise for me, from utilizing 'Spiritual Forums' ? "
Old 13-12-2015, 05:09 PM
Guide
Thank you Lord, your read was Crazy accurate! Ill give deailed feedback later on but I will do your read first!