Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 27-05-2020, 05:57 PM
Master

First message.

You know me, I do many experiments, this is how I learn, the more I try things, the more I understand how to do things that are related with the spiritual world.

So I tried to contact the archangels, I tried many times in past, many many times, no success. For the first time, I received a message. Today I tried to contact Azrael and I also I tried to contact Michael, the archangels.

This is the message that I received, it was an audible message, just like you hear people talking in real life, but I heard it in my mind in a deep state of trance.

I've known you from a young age, I want you to be my apprentice.

I want to write this here too. I feel that it's important to share everything that I experience, for people to come to understand that the spiritual world is real.

You know english is not my native language, and yet the voice used a word that I very rarely use: apprentice; I had no idea how to write down this word, so I used google translate trying to figure out how you write it.
Old 27-05-2020, 06:07 PM
Master
you're learing fast ThatMan and teaching others here - well done... nice post.

Faithful follower of Jesus Christ - doing God's work, and via the Holy Spirit... I won't hold your hand and walk with you, or be around on your journey if you fall, but I will shine a light - go this way...
Old 27-05-2020, 06:28 PM
Experiencer

Nice ThatMan. I would have never known that English was not your first language. It's time for your training!!
Old 28-05-2020, 09:21 AM
Elfin

Hi ThatMan.... Really really lovely. I told you recently about my vision of Christ, and now you are telling us about your message from ArchAngel Michael. It doesn't really get much better than this.
Old 28-05-2020, 09:31 AM
Master

@one-light The more you stay on the path, the more you evolve. Every time I took a wrong turn, I felt as if I was doing some steps backwards. Now, I do my best to always walk the path and it seems that I get to experience some amazing things!

@Hawaiian Dreams I have no idea what to expect of this, yes, I want to be a follower of the Light in full rights, ha ha ha

@Elfin I don't really know who is the one who sent me the message, it could be one of them, a member told me that this could be Saint Germain. The thing is that last night I had a vision, I heard the bell of a church, I woke up this morning, knowing that someone from my town is going to die, guess what? I just found someone really died today... and the bell of the church is ringing. You know, Azrael is knowng also as the Angel of Death. Anyway, I have no idea who is this person that died, I am going to find soon, I only know someone died today.

I don't even know how I do these things, it's not the first time I know that someone is going to die before that person to pass away.. even more, I was able, probably with the help of God to save my mother from death, basically, I changed the future. In my vision, she was dead, in real life, she escaped like through a miracle. What I saw in my visions happened in real life, just few hours after I had the visions, except that my mother survived every time. I remember how my father called me in a morning telling my that someone died at my mom's work place ( who would even imagine this... ), in that morning I had my first vision, prior for my father to call me, I knew that something horrible happened... having no information from the outside world, just my visions.
Old 28-05-2020, 10:15 AM
Elfin

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatMan
@one-light The more you stay on the path, the more you evolve. Every time I took a wrong turn, I felt as if I was doing some steps backwards. Now, I do my best to always walk the path and it seems that I get to experience some amazing things!

@Hawaiian Dreams I have no idea what to expect of this, yes, I want to be a follower of the Light in full rights, ha ha ha

@Elfin I don't really know who is the one who sent me the message, it could be one of them, a member told me that this could be Saint Germain. The thing is that last night I had a vision, I heard the bell of a church, I woke up this morning, knowing that someone from my town is going to die, guess what? I just found someone really died today... and the bell of the church is ringing. You know, Azrael is knowng also as the Angel of Death. Anyway, I have no idea who is this person that died, I am going to find soon, I only know someone died today.

I don't even know how I do these things, it's not the first time I know that someone is going to die before that person to pass away.. even more, I was able, probably with the help of God to save my mother from death, basically, I changed the future. In my vision, she was dead, in real life, she escaped like through a miracle. What I saw in my visions happened in real life, just few hours after I had the visions, except that my mother survived every time. I remember how my father called me in a morning telling my that someone died at my mom's work place ( who would even imagine this... ), in that morning I had my first vision, prior for my father to call me, I knew that something horrible happened... having no information from the outside world, just my visions.
AHH bless you. You may well of been recieving message from Michael that Azreal was going to come to someone nearby. You were being shown. Azreal, the Angel of death makes him appear dark and sinister. But he is simply guiding the departed souls home. I always know when someone close by , or a relative has passed. I know because I become exhausted during the hours before their passing . I have to go and lay down as I cannot stand up anymore. I believe it takes a lot of energy for a soul to depart the body to the other side, and it drains my energy levels.
Old 28-05-2020, 10:47 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elfin
AHH bless you. You may well of been recieving message from Michael that Azreal was going to come to someone nearby. You were being shown. Azreal, the Angel of death makes him appear dark and sinister. But he is simply guiding the departed souls home. I always know when someone close by , or a relative has passed. I know because I become exhausted during the hours before their passing . I have to go and lay down as I cannot stand up anymore. I believe it takes a lot of energy for a soul to depart the body to the other side, and it drains my energy levels.

Yes, this could be the answer. I have to meditate more to learn more. I know, this is why I think this could be from Azrael, you know, being his work to help those who leave this world.

I see, I never noticed this, the thing is that I want to be involved with the transition from this world to the next, to comfort people, to help them. I visited several times the near by church ( less than 5 minutes away from me ) in my astral journeys, offering my help to all those who need my help.

Now, I am learning about healing, I deeply focused all my energy on a lady who was in stage 3 coma, the doctors giving her no chance. I prayed deeply for her, I read about her in a news paper so to say. I did this for a while, then I gave up, thinking that it's of no use... Few days later she improved to stage 2 coma, now she is FINE, can breath by herself!!

If I would get just a simple sign that my efforts are real, that I am actually sending healing energy to people, I would pray non-stop for all those who suffer.

I prayed to the Father and I said: Father, give me the power of healing people, but make it so that there's no reward for me, make it so that people would have no idea that I am the one helping them, make me to be a shadow and boost yourself through me.

Maybe this is why I receive no sign back that my efforts are heard, ha ha ha
Old 28-05-2020, 11:06 AM
Elfin

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatMan
Yes, this could be the answer. I have to meditate more to learn more. I know, this is why I think this could be from Azrael, you know, being his work to help those who leave this world.

I see, I never noticed this, the thing is that I want to be involved with the transition from this world to the next, to comfort people, to help them. I visited several times the near by church ( less than 5 minutes away from me ) in my astral journeys, offering my help to all those who need my help.

Now, I am learning about healing, I deeply focused all my energy on a lady who was in stage 3 coma, the doctors giving her no chance. I prayed deeply for her, I read about her in a news paper so to say. I did this for a while, then I gave up, thinking that it's of no use... Few days later she improved to stage 2 coma, now she is FINE, can breath by herself!!

If I would get just a simple sign that my efforts are real, that I am actually sending healing energy to people, I would pray non-stop for all those who suffer.

I prayed to the Father and I said: Father, give me the power of healing people, but make it so that there's no reward for me, make it so that people would have no idea that I am the one helping them, make me to be a shadow and boost yourself through me.

Maybe this is why I receive no sign back that my efforts are heard, ha ha ha
Awww your efforts are always heard, by the ones that matter. People in real life come to me to ask me to pray for someone. I always pray. One time, a lady I worked with rang me in tears . Her cat had been run over and was in the vets overnight. The vet told her there really wasn't much hope of the cat surviving before morning, and to prepare herself for the worst.she rang in desperation and begged me to pray as she "couldn't". And I did pray, long into the night. By morning she was dreading ringing the vet, but when he answered he said "you can come and collect your cat, it's like a miracle has happened, it's almost as though there was never anything wrong with him, I can't even explain it"....
Old 28-05-2020, 11:11 AM
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elfin
Awww your efforts are always heard, by the ones that matter. People in real life come to me to ask me to pray for someone. I always pray.

One time, a lady I worked with rang me in tears . Her cat had been run over and was in the vets overnight. The vet told her there really wasn't much hope of the cat surviving before morning,
and to prepare herself for the worst. she rang in desperation and begged me to pray as she "couldn't".
And I did pray, long into the night. By morning she was dreading ringing the vet, but when he answered he said
"you can come and collect your cat, it's like a miracle has happened, it's almost as though there was never
anything wrong with him, I can't even explain it"....
Great story!!

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 28-05-2020, 11:31 AM
Elfin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
Great story!!
Aww Thank you missH. Even I was blown away by this, and didn't really think it was all my doing, but even the vet couldn't explain it. I am however a massive believer in the power of prayer. Ask and thou shalt receive!