Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 18-05-2020, 08:09 AM
Master

The inner Self

I created this post in order for us to share our experiences with the inner Self.

Me and my inner Self met some days ago, but we were already on the same path so sooner or later, we would still have meet, it was all up to me, my inner Self what already there. It's a inner realisation, you realize that what it is within, beyond the noise, it is your inner Self, God, the Father, the Great Spirit, the Source, it has so many names. Once you realize this, how you should I say, it's like knowing that there is "somebody" else with you every single moment of your life and this "somebody" is your inner Self.

I will write more about my realisation, I am eager to hear yours, how it happened, when it happened, what changed.

Knowing your inner Self is a wonderful Joy!! My inner Self actually told me this: Knowing me is a wonderful Joy! and I said: Yes, it is!
Old 18-05-2020, 11:47 AM
Knower
My inner self told me 'knowing you is a wonderful joy'
Old 18-05-2020, 12:09 PM
Elfin

Hi.... That moment when you first recognise your inner self... The "true" you.. is when your life begins......
Old 18-05-2020, 02:17 PM
Newbie ;)

Hii
My inner self told me knowing you is a wonderfull joy.
Old 18-05-2020, 02:50 PM
ketzer

It is I expect, an equally great joy to realize that everything else in your experience, including the you that has become aware of its 'inner self', is contained within that inner self as well.
All is One.
Old 18-05-2020, 04:31 PM
Deactivated Account

From my little experience, the innerself I came to know is what Christians term as the spirit (part of the spirit/soul/body triad). It is like a piece of God that never left Him, and exercises the qualities of the Creator.

The innerman is essential for carrying out our assignment here on earth, but first and foremost, that innerman must be illuminated; it must receive Light within itself of which it can pour it forth amongst others. Without the connection to and the continuous flow of Light, one is unable to be of effective all-round service to others.

In intense episodes of prayer, the sheer intensity causes me to bypass physical, astral and soul consciousness and be the formless inner being, and when I speak from there, what I speak always happens.

But one interesting thing is, when the Holy Spirit dwells inside of you, He makes your innerself to be experienced outwardly :)
Old 18-05-2020, 07:17 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatMan
I created this post in order for us to share our experiences with the inner Self.

Me and my inner Self met some days ago, but we were already on the same path so sooner or later, we would still have meet, it was all up to me, my inner Self what already there. It's a inner realisation, you realize that what it is within, beyond the noise, it is your inner Self, God, the Father, the Great Spirit, the Source, it has so many names. Once you realize this, how you should I say, it's like knowing that there is "somebody" else with you every single moment of your life and this "somebody" is your inner Self.

I will write more about my realisation, I am eager to hear yours, how it happened, when it happened, what changed.

Knowing your inner Self is a wonderful Joy!! My inner Self actually told me this: Knowing me is a wonderful Joy! and I said: Yes, it is!

Keep in mind that your beliefs and expectations heavily affect your experiences. You have access to pure knowledge, but your questions and your interpretations will limit, and distort, your perception of that knowledge.

It is interesting to compare notes with others, but you have to be careful not to adopt their beliefs and limitations.

My inner-self, in report to the awake-me, is like the dreaming-me, in report to the me-in-my-dream. Guidance I get from my inner-guide. My inner-self is the entity that incarnated as this awake-me.

I am a point of awareness that projects, focuses, as my inner-self, my awake-me, or the me-in-my-dream. None of these three can "talk" to each other, as the awake-you can't talk to the you-in-your-dream.

You are, at any psychological moment, one of them. Your awareness' principal focus is on one of them.
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 18-05-2020, 10:00 PM
Master

Strange...

I am more aware of my innerself when I step away from it. I was born with that connection and aware of it from a very young age. I experience life predominately through my senses which seem to connect me directly to the inner self you speak of.
I seem to manifest extreme suffering rather quickly when I get too far away from my innermost self, I have always been quite sensitive in that way.
Old 19-05-2020, 04:30 AM
Master
I don't have an inner self, I only have a self or better the Self has me.
Old 19-05-2020, 05:08 AM
Deactivated Account

I want to touch upon something beautiful here, and also something that others might find controversial and disbelieve.

When we come to experience this innerself, we begin to walk upon the road of self-knowledge. But this self knowledge doesn't equate to Illumination/Enlightenment. Through various practices, we come acquainted with our innerself, and we learn many things, yet we still do not know the Innerself and that Innerself is Lightless/Lifeless.

Nonetheless, we begin to see that we are this Innerself/Atman and it slowly starts to bleed into our lives. But if the innerself is lightless/Lifeless, we are still lost and in darkness.

Now this Light is what our innerself needs, it's because of this lightless and Lifeless innerself that most of the world is "lost". But to know that you are the Innerself doesn't mean that you know the Innerself. Rather, you become a part of something that you really don't know, but it's blissful anyway. Some can stop here.

To begin to let the rays of the sun bask upon us, we need to move out of the shade and stand under the Sunlight, and it's rays touch our skin and we can see what is before us and behind us. This Supreme self if you will, the source of our innerself attempted to make contact, but His own did not receive him. But to those that received him, he gave them power to not only act like Him, but to be as He Is. John 1:10-12

When we begin to know that this man called Jesus is actually our innerself, this is when we move out of the shadows and bask in the Light. When we know that Jesus is the Father in the flesh, and He is in the Father, and get this... That he is in you and you are in him! John 14:20.

As we begin to know Him, we begin to walk upon the path of Light. Now, we have the knowledge that there is an Innerself, and then the knowledge that this innerself is none other than Jesus. But this Jesus didn't just live, he died, and we too begin the process of going towards our symbolic death with him. After this death, we come not to a reincarnation, but to a resurrection and this is done "by that power he gives to those who accepted him, the power to be the son or daughter of God". This Power is God's Spirit, or the Holy Spirit which is given to those who "have known him". This is the Holy Spirit, the Resurrection Power.

Three things, Life, Death and Resurrection which is the model of our lives in likeness of this Jesus who is none other than our Innerself. What I am focusing on here is not just knowing Him, but also knowing the Power of His Resurrection. Let us endeavour to have this. This is when ALL is opened up to you.

May you know Him and the Power of His Resurrection.

God bless you.