Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 17-05-2020, 09:33 AM
Master

I was put in a school

I had this very interesting vision this morning, this was very vivid. I found myself in the backyard of a school, I was moving around, looking around. The children were in their classes, I could see and hear them in their classes. I was thinking, what am I doing here, this makes no sense! I knew that I was put there, to stay there for a while, I don't know why. So I was moving around, I met this police man, he was very old, he said to me something, but I can't really remember.. Anyway, the time came, and the children had a break. I found myself in this room, there, I was with many other children. They looked like "souls", I know this sound strange, they really looked like "souls", they were spiritual beings who had a human appearance. I was kinda talking with myself, trying to figure out what am I doing at this school, when a girl, came, and she said to me something like: How old are you?; I said to her: I am 24, I am 24!!; I was trying to tell her that I don't need to be at school at this age, and she said: You look so so young!!; she was not talking about my physical age. Then another girl came and she put her hands on me, one hand was touching my chest and the other hand was touching my back, exactly on the same line with my chest. I felt that she was trying to see if I am real, if I am really there, I could feel some electricity within my body and this is how I woke up.

They could not believe I am there with them and I could not believe that I am there with them. This school looked like my childhood school but it was kinda different. I remember their bodies were taller than my, so I was trying to figure out how could they be children, then I understood that they were "souls".
Old 19-05-2020, 02:41 PM
Elfin

AHH and once again, very interesting to read . It would appear that you had a meeting of souls but you were in human form and somewhat of a novelty. Although they did recognise your soul, your truth, were not afraid and needed to explore the being before them! You caused quite a stir by the sound of it. Do you keep a journal of all your visions?
Old 19-05-2020, 03:59 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elfin
AHH and once again, very interesting to read . It would appear that you had a meeting of souls but you were in human form and somewhat of a novelty. Although they did recognise your soul, your truth, were not afraid and needed to explore the being before them! You caused quite a stir by the sound of it. Do you keep a journal of all your visions?

You may say that this forum is my journal but to be honest, I can remember every single one of my experiences, maybe not every detail, but most of the details.

Yes, they were souls, it was very interesting too see them observing me, to be sure I am real, I wish I could learn more from them.

@Elfin I am seeing so so much, incredible things happen to me, I give you an example. Today, by chance, I noticed the number 42, there's this idea that 42 is the answer to all things, this comes from a book called The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy, I just found it by chance, fictional book. Then I decide to watch an animated movie ( I never seen the movie ), right from the very beginning, on the screen, the number 42 appears on a huge ball. This whole animated movie had this number shown many times, it was shown directly.

Watch this, this is how it starts, check what it shows after the first minute, a huge ball with 42 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kq3XtZNTo_I

Please @Elfin, tell me, it's crazy, right? It's really really crazy what is happening!! Here, I am, reading about 42, one minute later, I see a movie that shows 42 right from the very beginning, this feels like being in matrix, maybe I am really seeing the matrix, it's true nature.

You know, it is said, that when people get closer to their final departure, they start to see more and more into the spiritual world. My grandma was able to see many spirits, they were like everywhere, inside and outside of our house, a month later she passed away.
Old 20-05-2020, 05:16 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatMan
I had this very interesting vision this morning, this was very vivid. I found myself in the backyard of a school, I was moving around, looking around. The children were in their classes, I could see and hear them in their classes. I was thinking, what am I doing here, this makes no sense! I knew that I was put there, to stay there for a while, I don't know why. So I was moving around, I met this police man, he was very old, he said to me something, but I can't really remember.. Anyway, the time came, and the children had a break. I found myself in this room, there, I was with many other children. They looked like "souls", I know this sound strange, they really looked like "souls", they were spiritual beings who had a human appearance. I was kinda talking with myself, trying to figure out what am I doing at this school, when a girl, came, and she said to me something like: How old are you?; I said to her: I am 24, I am 24!!; I was trying to tell her that I don't need to be at school at this age, and she said: You look so so young!!; she was not talking about my physical age. Then another girl came and she put her hands on me, one hand was touching my chest and the other hand was touching my back, exactly on the same line with my chest. I felt that she was trying to see if I am real, if I am really there, I could feel some electricity within my body and this is how I woke up.

They could not believe I am there with them and I could not believe that I am there with them. This school looked like my childhood school but it was kinda different. I remember their bodies were taller than my, so I was trying to figure out how could they be children, then I understood that they were "souls".

These are the training schools in the spiritual world for souls to learn the knowledge that perfects they're physical life in attaining the highest grades, if you will, in fulfilling they're divine purpose.

Within us is a blueprint, and these schools help us to know how we can excel and attain to the highest grade in our life, lessons and mission here on earth, because the physical world is a world of probability.

The interesting thing is the younger a person looks there, the older and more advanced that person is. Said Jesus,
And said, Verily I say unto you, Except ye be converted, and become as little children, ye shall not enter into the kingdom of heaven - Matthew 18:3.

Basically, this young appearance does not mean we are becoming children again, but rather a return to "Innocence", or purity from the taint and conditioning of this physical world, a return to relying on He/That which is within and like a child rest in His Bossom and feed from Him. Are you not experiencing that which is within? This school will give you deeper penetration to go further within.

The person who held your chest was sharing something with you and performing "Calibration". That is, your Soul being aligned with the blueprint; that architecture of your life that is lodged with your Inner being. This will help in precision as you live and move within this physical world.

This is considered to be an advanced experience, it is normal for people not to understand that such a thing exists.

May He give you more of His Grace and Power.
Old 20-05-2020, 05:23 AM
Elfin

Hi @ThatMan, wow, l love it when that happens with the numbers, and that was pretty amazing wirh all the 42s. They could not have been any clearer , or more in your face could they?...... I know what you mean about remembering everything too. I can clearly remember dreams from being a little girl. Also, I don't even know if you would have time to write the journal with everything that you see, at such a rapid pace!.... Do you worry about your departure time? My feeling is that you won't be going anywhere any time soon, as you are clearly gifted and you will be able to help many people in the future, and you are still being shown so many things.
Old 20-05-2020, 07:00 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatMan

Hello,

That was a nice experience.

My understanding is that the eternal soul aspect of self knows and understands everything. However the human soul aspect of self goes through physical reality cycles on planets of free choice like earth.

Every person who is in a physical expression, alive in a physical life, is learning something. However some of us know more than others. We are older experience wise or we have been trained in more elevated ways.

The key thing to appreciate is that all of us are equally loved. The human journey we are on is not comprehendable with our intellect. I find it best to feel how we are loved and apprecite that. This is an understanding which will be useful. What our logical reasoning can grasp is not really that helpful.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 21-05-2020, 11:10 AM
Elfin

Hi to all 3 of the above gentlemen. @ThatMan knows I fully support him. @Aknaton, lovely explanation, especially about our individual blueprint. I have been aware of my own blueprint now for the last 5 years or so and am working in that . It changes your life. And John.. beautiful words. We are indeed all equally loved. So very important that we understand that.
Old 27-05-2020, 12:55 AM
Newbie ;)

I keep having vivid dreams as well about being in a classroom - I wish I could remember the content, perhaps I do in my subconscious.
Old 27-05-2020, 11:22 AM
Elfin

Quote:
Originally Posted by MultiversianReflector
I keep having vivid dreams as well about being in a classroom - I wish I could remember the content, perhaps I do in my subconscious.
Hi... I still have dreams even now about being back in school, especially around exam time. I'm always about 15/16 in these dreams. And even though my schooldays are long since gone, I believe these dreams to be abouty learning now, on a spiritual level.
Old 27-05-2020, 11:51 AM
Master

Once I was in a school where I was learning about all the religions of the world, this was another vision, it happened some months ago.

I have many many visions, almost every night I have at least 3 visions, I see things, people. I go to sleep and I wake up in other worlds.