Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Healing

Closed Thread

Old 27-03-2020, 05:31 AM
Master
This virus is nothing.
This virus is not a big deal.
This virus is a small deal.
This virus is so small, that it doesn't even care about you.
This virus does not even have a desire.
That is how lifeless and powerless it is.
It is not even capable of making a choice. It has no free will whatsoever.
This virus serves humanity at its disposal.
That may sound sad, but this virus does not mind if you throw it away. Or ignore it.
It is not like a human being at all.
So don't worry about the virus, because it will always find its own way. Like the stones. They simply break and crumble. And they don't mind doing so. They cover the earth like a bed that is fertile for love to be nourished there upon.
Every virus goes away in like manner.
It belongs to the natural elements of life.
You cannot change the world in order to become happy. But you can change yourself in order to become happy in this world.
So really, to protect the feminine and honor it, this virus is a great gift unto all of mankind.
To remember the mother earth and be mindful of its presence.
To be evermore so considerate and kind to one another.
Especially to the smaller ones.
To respect personal boundaries and cherrish free will. To nurture free will even.
What greater gift is there than corona virus. To remind us that the world needs a different kind of help. That requires one to go inside. Into themselves. To find their own kindness. Their own goodness and their own good heart.
We don't need these conditions to remind us of that. But it is ever so helpful, wise, loving and nurturing of nature to do so, if we so may forget.
That those who are unable to find peace within their own homes, require definite resolution.
And that is ok. Because we humans are made for peace. Always have been and always will be.
That is why war will always exist, unless there is peace. And when there is peace, there is no need for war. And when there is no need for war, the resourcefulness of human beings is such, that we might very well be able to create our own sun. With zero effort. You can even think about it and it will be there. And you can even change its shape and color if you wish. Make it into a ring.
These things are childs play in comparison to the amount of effort and difficulty it requires to fight ourselves and question our own deservingness and worthiness and such things of odd nature.
Even as the creation looks unto us. So we look upon them in bewilderment. We are always free to choose something else. But sometimes we need a reminder of our own choices. To remember that we can choose differently.
Old 27-03-2020, 08:48 AM
Master
Thanks for having your say both - we see what others come up with if anything - everyone keep sharing the link out worldwide - and using different views on here play your part in it as you like via visualisation...

Must have a weakness this 'thing'... won't come anywhere near me - my defence cells are ready 'on guard' - I did a systems check this morning early hours, and a scan - everything clear well done cells - don't tell anyone I said that shhh - anyway I did my visualisation early hours and a prayer - we see what next stage is on this - ive got a feeling there's more to come via this thread, don't know yet what though, so anyone else got anything to say don't be shy hiding behind the curtains - shouldn't have said that one light - on guard head...

I must get around to talking to my doctor 'personally' about my theory i'm sure he'd understand - hey funny thing is when I first started to deliver my self healing letters way back Doctors put it up in staff room so I was told... They just don't like my virus theory but I do...

Faithful follower of Jesus Christ - doing God's work, and via the Holy Spirit... I won't hold your hand and walk with you, or be around on your journey if you fall, but I will shine a light - go this way...
Old 27-03-2020, 12:59 PM
Master
I have a medical background and have come out of retirement to help with those who are sick from this coroavirus. All of us volunteers, nurses, doctors, and other medical people, get together and hold hands in a circle to say a prayer before going in to relieve those who are going off shift.

The beautiful thing is that the people holding hands and praying are of all different religions and spiritual practices, some follow no religion or spiritual practice at all, but they still offer well wishes to the team and positive energy to heal people and destroy this virus.

Yesterday I volunteered at the San Francisco VA Hospital. The VA hospitals are backing up and supporting the civilian hospitals, and we were helping to setup non-veterans in the VA hospital. Every State has VA hospitals, and most VA hospitals have a lot of empty beds. Positive healing energy, from many sides and areas in this world, can combat and distroy this disease.
Old 27-03-2020, 01:28 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ewwerrin
So really, to protect the feminine and honor it, this virus is a great gift unto all of mankind.

Sure it's a great gift to mankind… Unless you find yourself gasping for air in a quarantined hospital zone
Old 27-03-2020, 01:40 PM
Master
When all the world is changing all around me, and nothing
seems to work the way I planned.

When all my thoughts like enemies surround me, and all the tears of sorrow try
to drown me. When loneliness pretends to be my only destiny, and time like sand
is slipping through my hands.

When negativity is begging all of my attention, and the world outside is racing like
a storm, when disease has engulfed me, and I feel like I have lost me. Healing
unconditional love is always there right within me.
Old 27-03-2020, 02:56 PM
Master
Thanks for your input to this thread both - Starman that is so powerful holding hands in prayer and thought... We need more messages like yours. everyone just keep doing your bit as I will and we see how it goes - I just think it came in so fast it has a weakness, we'll see. Visualisation and or prayers everyone as and when you see fit... just takes a few moments while resting.

Faithful follower of Jesus Christ - doing God's work, and via the Holy Spirit... I won't hold your hand and walk with you, or be around on your journey if you fall, but I will shine a light - go this way...
Old 27-03-2020, 03:27 PM
Master
There's more to come with this thread yet, just getting going... When I finished my marathon working on this, planning and writing on this thread up to last evening, and finally put my computer on sleep early - time on my phone read 20 20 year being 20 20 - that means somethings right about this - I/we keep pushing, look for an answer, light will come... More posts please everyone with positive statements... we give this thread and forum - some extra powerful positive energy...

Old 27-03-2020, 11:13 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by SlayerOfLight
Sure it's a great gift to mankind… Unless you find yourself gasping for air in a quarantined hospital zone
The virus can have such effects.
And that is also the exact reason why it is such a great blessing and gift.
When the world causes one to go back within. You will rediscover who you truely are.
There is no condition that can replace who you truely are.
Old 28-03-2020, 11:32 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ewwerrin
The virus can have such effects.
And that is also the exact reason why it is such a great blessing and gift.
When the world causes one to go back within. You will rediscover who you truely are.
There is no condition that can replace who you truely are.

The virus doesn't do Word Edit other than turning the world into a literal Resident Evil style dystopia and taking away individual freedom. But oh well, I hope you enjoy your virus because I certainly don't alongside many others. But I think I understand now; you are probably married or engaged and have someone to spend the time with at home (otherwise I doubt you'd spurt out such nonsense) but not everyone has that luxury, mind you. Blessing? Yeah, my Word Edit

Last edited by Lynn : 17-04-2020 at 01:29 PM.
Old 28-03-2020, 11:36 AM
Elfin

Hi all, I'm back! But for what it's worth I cannot see any harm in having a universal gathering to help... After all, we had the national "hand clap" for NHS and carers...which granted ,clapping hands won't change anything... But it makes people feel they are showing their support.... So let's just do whatever we can, because otherwise we do nothing...
Closed Thread