Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 20-08-2014, 03:09 AM
Tat2MePink

Fairy Reading (It's a long one.)

So I've had a lot going on in my life lately and I haven't really been paying attention to my tarot cards. Spirit made it very clear to me that this needs to be an important part of my life, so the other night I pick them up out of the box and they fell into the box out of the case I had them in. When I started picking them up out of the box they found the floor. Before I grabbed them I had no intentions on doing the reading but I took this is spirit telling me that it was something I needed to do. Here's what came out of it:

I asked the fairies about my current job situation. If I should stay where I'm at or if I should pursue another career. I drew the three of pentacles and this is what it said.

The workshop is small, with every space being used to the best advantage. It is also very warm. Too warm, some might think, to live comfortably in. Being so focused on his work, he barely notices. He loves the weight of metal in his hands. Even though it is so heavy, so solid, so very tangible, you can feel the life within it, this material that was one so close to the very core of the earth.

People come to him to request items of both beauty and practicality. As we described their desires, he closes his eyes and those are some self in the dark. Then, from the emptiness, vision emerges as their words begin to create shapes in his mind.

He selects his materials carefully, finding the perfect substance to transform. The shape of his vision flows through his hands, which work the metal gently, releasing the art hidden inside. The idea, the raw material, and his skill come together, creating something magical.

Divinatory meaning
This card celebrates the urge and ability to create, to make, to do it your self. The three of pentacles let you know that you have the ability, division, and the materials necessary to create something of value. Cycles already theme with the threes, along with creativity. In this card, it means that you may have to practice a bit before you achieve the results you desire. But don't give up. Your creation exists inside you. On your skills, pick up the perfect resources, and be amazed at what it manifests.

I will take this as the fairies telling me to stay in my current job situation. I also believe they are telling me that I will succeed greatly and what I am doing as long as I put forth as much effort as I should.

I also asked the fairies what I should do with my current life situation with Jason. I asked him if I should stay in a relationship with him or if I should separate myself a move on. I drew the moon and this is what it said.

So money come to her, to know what isn't known, to see what cannot be seen. The answers are sometimes riddles and sometimes not. Twisted knots. She can undo them, see the truth in the center, and lead the way to holy places. She likes to put her ear close to the earth and hear it breathe. It only works, though, when it is as silent as death all around. Her horns keep getting in the way, keeping her from the whispers that she longs for as desperately as a lover. In the earth, all the dead… Animals, faery, human, trees… Rest like babies in a womb, sometimes willing to share their secrets.

She can hear their stories and see the path only in the dark. But it is not easy. The energy, the visions, the voices of so many dead flow so wildly sometimes. Faintness overcomes her, and she presses to the earth, yearning for stability and begging for silence. When her prayer is granted, the moon creates monsters to grab and clutch at her. But she holds back her cries and remembers who and what she is. She reads the scratched picture. She tells the way, the straight way, so that they can find what they're looking for; holy wisdom and unholy truths, their deepest dreams and their most horrible fears, without her, they would never find their way.

Divinatory meaning

The moon is a complicated card and indicates that the situation you were doing the reading about is not simple. There may not be a clear, black-and-white answer but only a frustrating lack of concrete facts. By the light of the moon, shades of gray fade into each other, causing you to question what is actually there. Is it a monster or a treasure? Will you find your dearest hope or your greatest fear? When lost in the night, waiting until the morning can be helpful. But until then, you're spending time with your monsters and your dreams. Both tell you something about yourself and give you answers. While the situation may be confusing to the conscious mind, you might be surprised that these encounters in the dark help you see your unconscious desires very clearly. Once you tap into that wisdom, knots become unraveled and riddles are solved.

This unfortunately you did not give me much of an answer. The only thing it tells me is to go with my gut and to listen to my dreams. I believe the fairies are telling me to manifest on the situation and my trust my feelings as to what is real.

The third question I asked the fairies is about my education. I wanted to know if I should continue to go to college or if I should put it on the back burner. I drew the four of swords and this is what it said.

Thoughts tangle in her mind, binding her confusion and distress. Her muscles tighten, then she slowly exhales a prayer. In a moment, she looks up, sensing an answer. The veil of trouble shadows her eyes, but with each flutter of ethereal wings it grows lighter. Soon it will pass away and she will see more clearly. Like gifts from the heavens, The light blue wings bring peace. The almost imperceptible whispers of air kiss her skin, showering her with cleansing and clarity.

The stability of four creates a quiet resting place for her turbulent imaginings. In this quiet moment she can reflect. She can remember that, like the ivy in her hair she is determined and strong; that matter the damage, she will heal, grow, and flourish. She reaches out to touch the strong, shiny leaves and feels a butterfly light on her finger. The sadness that filled her recedes, and a smile begins to curve on her lips. Thoughts that seemed disjointed slowly reconnect. She can see solutions to problems that she seemed insurmountable. The smile moves from her mouth to her eyes and she thanks the butterflies for the gifts.

Divinatory meaning
When troubles abound, one problem seeing unsolvable, when you don't know what to do, doing nothing is a wise option. Analysis is a reasonable approach to any troubling situation. However, when your mind is too busy, when it has made a muddle of thoughts like a cat playing with a ball of yarn, continuing to think will only make the knots tighter. Stop. Breathe. Quiet your mind. Stop talking. Stop doing. Reflect. Invite divine peace and inspiration.

I thank the fairies very much for this part of my reading. I was so torn on whether or not I should pursue an education. Now I know that right now is not the best time. I need to work on myself as well as other parts of my life before an education comes.

The last question that I asked the fairies was whether or not I should move down south. I got two cards out of this and they both fell out of my hand at the same time. I received the eighth of cups and the two of pentacles. And this is what they said.

The eighth of cups: The moon's light is reduced to be soft glow, her outline obscured by the thick, billowing clouds blowing about the strong wind. Chaos reigns in the sky, in the air, and in his heart. His thoughts are tossed about, and he feels uncertain, as if he is being pushed and pulled in every direction at once. If only the rind would stop; if only he could clearly see the moon. Then he would know which way to go.

But he doesn't need to see his beloved moon, for even though she is hidden from sight, he is connected to her energy. He wears her stone, a moonstone, near his heart. It is only the wind, only his thoughts, that are getting in the way. And so he settles himself before his stone basis and contemplates the water within, searching for his sign. He runs his hands lovingly around the outside of the basin which is carved with images of the moon in all her incarnations, reminding him that by her very nature, she is changeable. Gazing into the water, he sees himself, his life, ever in motion, like the moon. He sees his heart, beating rhythmically, always true, resonating with the moon, together creating a strange and beautiful dance of steadiness and motion. Deep within, he finds his answer, and thus guided, he takes the first step into darkness, not knowing his destination but trusting his inner direction.

Divinatory meaning

There are times in life when everything seems fine. Life is stable and you should logically be quite content. There is nothing wrong, nothing that you can put your finger on. Yet in your heart, you know something is missing. The eight of cups marks such a time. It tells you to quiet your thoughts, for you will not puzzle this out logically. The call comes from your heart. It is telling you that it is not satisfied, that it yearns for something else. It pushes and pokes you, increasing the unsettled feeling until you pay attention. Under the relational argument they everything is fine, that nothing needs to change, you will find the truth. You will know what needs changing and I'm which direction to go to begin your quest. You may not know your destination, but you will know how to begin.

I am so completely taken back by this. I've always known in my heart that North Carolina is where I need to be, I always questioned why I felt that way..but could never explain it. This gives me clarity that I need to do whatever I can to get there.

The two of pentacles:

She could lie like this for hours, days maybe, if others left her alone. The strong breeze shops around her hair, and tall grass does not distract her. With her body pressed to the earth, she can feel its life just as she can feel the beating of her own heart. After a while, the two rhythms seemed to connect, thrumming out a slow, deep melody. The fey are earths children, and she adores being this close to her mother.

Earth created not just her kin, but everything that lives. She has heard her elders say that things are above, so they are below. But she thinks they miss how very true that is. As her heart converses with her mother, she watches other children being born. She can see the shoots, the leaves, the flowers, and the fruit. She can feel the roots below, growing just as a plant does. Growth in lightness, growth in darkness...both are necessary for life to occur.

Divinatory meaning
Sometimes humans get caught up in a viscous vortex of "more, better, faster." Uncontrolled growth is reckless, dangerous, and irresponsible. Or sometimes life just throws a lot at us. The two of pentacles suggests a balanced, slow approach. Part of the balance includes being very aware of how your actions in this world affect the spirit world. If your projects and actions are not rooted in spirit, they will not manifest in a healthy manner. Take a breath. Slow down. Pay attention. See what you are really doing and what is happening in your life.

I take that as moving very slowly. Not tomorrow and not the next day. Making sure that I have all my debts paid off and I am ready to leave all I have known behind. I know that a North Carolina is where I'm supposed to be and I will eventually get there. But with that last card, I know now that I should take my time.

Overall thoughts: That was an absolutely wonderful reading on myself. I am so thankful that my cards fell into my hands not once, but twice. The fairies knew I had questions and they wanted to answer them for me. I am so blessed!

Please let me know what you think about this. I haven't had these cards for very long and I've only touched them a few times. But I feel so connected to these cads and spirit when I play with them that it's just overpowering. This took me over two hours to complete where normally I would just draw cards read them and move on. Let me know what you think, thanks.
Old 20-08-2014, 03:28 AM
Newbie ;)
Knower

Reading this makes me want to get my fairy cards out again.
It's been far too long. Several years in fact.
I learned to read tarot 20 years ago, but I put them up for a while due to having very little time.
I finally found a good opportunity to bring those out just yesterday, and lo and behold the first card that fell out was the tower!

Old 20-08-2014, 03:40 AM
Tat2MePink

What deck specifically do you use? I use Journey int the Hidden Realm by Barbara Moore
Old 20-08-2014, 03:58 AM
Newbie ;)
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tat2MePink
What deck specifically do you use? I use Journey int the Hidden Realm by Barbara Moore
The Faeries Oracle by Brian Froud.
As for Tarot- Rider Waite, Robin Woods, and a deck called Tarot Nova.