Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astrology

Old 19-08-2014, 08:03 PM
LavenderStream

Babies

What do you guys notice about babies that are different signs?
I notice Geminis look around and have an extremely hard time sitting still. My friend just had a Gemini baby and of course I'm a Gemini and I was the same way. What do you notice about different signs when they are babies?
Old 21-08-2014, 05:52 AM
Ascender
My 2.5 year old
...The wild, free spirit...

Sagittarius sun - Beautiful. Bossy. Loud. Adventurous. Can't be held down OR held while picked up. Freakishly outgoing and friendly to strangers. First word: "Hi". Funny. Goofy. Smart butt. Competitive. Will definitely need to be in sports and activities like dance, etc.

Libra rising - Gives her a charming, "I'm innocent" look. Pretty lil thing. So dainty. Sparkly eyes and smile. Popular, persuasive energy. Loves pretty, girly things. Hates to be dirty or "icky" things.

Gemini moon - Oh, lord, does she love to nonstop babble. Very, very smart. Was talking super clear from the start. Amazes everyone by completing puzzles and memorizing songs/games quickly.

Sagittarius mercury - The "why?" child. Common. But definitely her.

Virgo mars - by observing her playing or doing day to day things... She always goes about it in an OCD like order LOL. Like she gets upset if you don't color the way she does or stack the blocks the way she wants them to be stacked.

Capricorn Venus - a tough cookie to get hugs and kisses from!! But when she finally let's you in, it's soooooooooooooooo gooooooood :) :) :)

I know all kids are relatively tough to deal with at times.
But she is a wild combo of busy, busy, busy energy.
There is no rest. No stillness. Go, go, go.
All over the place.
Do I wish she'd take a nap? Yes.
But I wouldn't change anything about her for the world.

Last edited by Adrienne : 22-08-2014 at 06:38 AM.
Old 22-08-2014, 03:15 AM
LavenderStream

Thank you! What an awesome response. Your little one is so adorable. <3 Aw.

Last edited by Adrienne : 22-08-2014 at 06:17 AM.
Old 22-08-2014, 03:19 AM
LavenderStream

Now that makes me think to me as a young one.

Gemini Sun-well I loved to be free and did not like to held down. I hating being held and liked to be able to run around as I pleased.

Scorpio Moon-I was often quite suspicious when I was young and quite observant with people. I think the intensity I felt as a young one was also why I didn't like being held. It was most likely like I had these intensity and these arms squeezing tight around me that just felt uncomfortable.

Venus in Aries-Very spontaneous and easily bored. Constant stimulation was important. The only times I was bad was when I was bored. Of course later my sexuality came in....and I've had a very spontaneous one. I have a love now so it's different of course.

Mars in Leo-Lots of fire, hard to really depict my fiery venus and mars to when I was young