Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Old 18-08-2014, 08:23 PM
EvolutionaryGrace

Color Awakening Consciousness

Let me start by saying i am fairly new to these forums but I am very happy to have found like minded people. And let me just apologize now for the length of this post.

My name is Sarah and I have been meditating since the age of 12.
Although the path I chose in life was not necessarily easy I am grateful for every single moment of it as it has allowed me to evolve in the most extraordinary way which may not have happened without such trials and difficulties.

Recently Ive reached what I feel is a seriously new and amazing point in my evolution and Ive come here to share it in hopes that someone else has gone through this or similar experiences and can relate there experience. This is uncharted territory for me.

My entire life has contained far too many spiritual phenomenon for me to even begin to post it here. Ive recently begun to meditate more frequently however, 2 or 3 times a day, which is no easy task with three young children, however they seem happy to enjoy doing this with me in the morning and sometimes afternoon hours.

Ive always been very connected to my extra sensory perception. My grandmother claims she passed it down to me. I believe it is not an inherited trait so much as a readily available ability that anyone could cultivate. Either way I will give some brief examples and then share what has happened recently.

Many years ago I was working at a small business and a man came from out of town to visit with my boss. Our company sold hippy products and gifts and tie dye clothing. I was outside on a smoke break alone and the business man who came to visit stepped outside to join me. I saw wrapped around his chest a thick muddied dark green jelly looking energy that seemed to be affecting his heart. How did I know it was his heart? I just knew. I made a choice then to alert this man to what I felt and saw. I told him I believed he had a serious heart problem or perhaps needed to be seen by a cardiologist. He looked stunned and asked me why. I told him what I saw and the sense I was getting. He looked down in dismay and said he was hoping it was doing better by now but that he had a heart attack and open heart surgery only 6 months prior. He had recently started having some pains again but he thought it was just part of a slow healing process. He thanked me and promised to get it checked.

A year or two later I was working as a CNA at a nursing home. One of the woman I worked with had a dark thick gray energy attached to her. As i looked at her in concern I got the sense that she had perhaps the early stages of breast cancer or a tumor. I sat for a long time wondering if i should mention it. What do you do when you know something that others would think it impossible for you to know and its about a complete stranger? We didnt work together but she had picked up an extra shift tonight and ended up working with me. Finally i just told her... I said listen, you may think im crazy but I have to tell you even if you dont believe in what im about to say. I told her she should have a mammogram to check for possible breast cancer or tumors because I saw and felt an energy around her that alerted me to the possibility of this. Her jaw dropped... Apparently her mother, sister, aunt and grandmother had all been diagnosed with it. Two of whom had died. One of whom was still struggling. Her mom and sister were fortunate enough to catch it in time that treatments were progressing well. She couldnt believe I was telling her this. She thanked me. We never ended up talking or even working together again.

Thats just two of the many times this has happened.

More recently however something else has been happening. I see auras and energy all the time. Its no longer an unusual thing for me and it started about 8 or 9 years ago right after a particularly powerful meditation where upon completing it I went outside and everything just looked...... amazing. Vibrant... alive. Like i saw the energy coming off of everything. Nothing looked solid it was like i could see the particles and energy that made everything. That aside, as crazy as this may sound, Ive begun to see into peoples minds. There memories, their trauma, things stuck within their cells or auras. Its stronger if i hold their hands or touch their energy but even from a distance I can just.... see it.

Recently at work a customer who is friends of a friend who had been told about my ability to see into people in this way asked me what i saw when i looked at him. I looked at him for a long moment and then told him he shouldnt hurt people who cant protect themselves. And that everything you do will come back to you. This kid.... wouldnt even look me in the eye for a week. He seemed deeply ashamed. A month or so later i learned he had purposely attacked a disabled boy.

I can hear what people say before they say it. Like im hearing their thoughts, im seeing their memories, i know when their very sick, when theyve been injured and where, when their liver needs to be cleaned out. Everyday this happens more and more. The more i meditate and the more i consciously control my mind and energy, shedding my old programs to create new pathways in my brain.... Something is happening to me. These occurences were spread out few and far between in my youth and early twenties but now.... Its every day. The only problem with seeing memories is nine times out of ten its trauma or pain or deep emotional states of shame and anger. And most often the clips are brief and shuffled all together.

Can anyone tell me how I can become more clear on this process? How I can organize what im seeing into something coherent? Does anyone else have these experiences? I feel like something is awakening within me and its beautiful and amazing. Perhaps its been growing all these years but only now has it had time to truly grow.

Blessings and Love to you all. Thank you for taking the time to read this.

Sarah
Old 19-08-2014, 10:20 AM
Experiencer
Hi Sarah

I haven't experienced anything like that, but I do understand when you say you can sense energy around people or in them, I can't do that but I can sense energy coming off spirits my senses as I call them started to open when I was 14, I am now 19, not only can I sense the energy of spiritual beings around me, but I can tell whether or not there good or bad sometimes with a few guesses I have a vague idea who they are, background info mainly, and my mind is open, I can communicate quite easy with these beings, but I can also close it so the only thoughts I have are my own and my guides in my head so to speak, I can also send my energy out around me, but what I find is that the more you practice the better you get, you are very gifted and should you continue to focus on those gifts and use them you will get better.

NightCat
Old 20-08-2014, 02:23 AM
Ascender
Maybe if you keep meditating and practicing using it,it will continue to grow stronger and more clear.
Old 20-08-2014, 12:54 PM
EvolutionaryGrace

Thank you for the advice. Practice and meditation seem to be the best approach for sure.
Old 20-08-2014, 08:38 PM
Master

I think it's great that you have these abilities. I would ask your "healing guides" to just give you clearer messages. I myself have been going through a spiritual awakening and my new abilities in healing have been a bit scary. I know what you mean about about the heavy emotions but those are the people that need your help. I put my hands on a little boy the other day who has been having reoccuring headaches for quite some time. I could feel his state of emotional panic, something from a past life and I literally felt I was suffocating myself. I felt like I wanted to take my hands off but then the emotions subsided. You can send me a PM if you want to discuss this more.
Old 21-08-2014, 02:30 AM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by EvolutionaryGrace
Thank you for the advice. Practice and meditation seem to be the best approach for sure.

You're welcome! You have a great gift,keep on using it :)
Old 21-08-2014, 02:30 PM
Experiencer

Hi Sarah,

I'm Jennifer. I loved reading your post! What an awesome ability/gift you have developed! I was really fascinated!

I struggle with something similar. When I am doing my energy healing sessions, I feel their emotions. That's not a problem. It's like an emotional release that I am able to do for them that seems to help. The pictures and messages I get aren't very clear though.

I would suggest asking your guides for help on this (that's my plan, too). Tell them what you need. Keep meditating on it. Keep practicing. As you've seen, things evolve. This surely will, too.

Good luck and I would love to chat further to share experiences if you're interested! Perhaps even exchange an energy healing session?
Old 22-08-2014, 02:40 AM
EvolutionaryGrace

Hello again! Thank you jennifer i will message you tomorrow. Ive begun practicing this much more in various ways and im shocked at how rapidly these abilities seem to grow. Much love and light to you.

Sarah
Old 22-08-2014, 04:39 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvolutionaryGrace
Hello again! Thank you jennifer i will message you tomorrow. Ive begun practicing this much more in various ways and im shocked at how rapidly these abilities seem to grow. Much love and light to you.

Sarah

Ohh that sounds terribly exciting!! I can't wait to hear. I will message you with my email address.
Old 10-09-2014, 05:07 PM
nsmbpjb

Evolutionary grace, how wonderful! When I first started healing, I took on a lot of emotion as it released from my patients. I would cry, feel dizzy, weak in my legs etc.
I felt that as I released my own negativity it got a lot easier, and now it is barely noticeable for me,sometimes a quick wave of sadness or so goes through me, but nothing that affects me. I try to be the most loving person I can be, so everything that didn't feel like love I have worked on releasing. Old stuff and current stuff. To make it even stronger I think words like love, bliss, happiness, joy etc and wait for the feeling to show up. I feel like when I vibrate these feelings only things that match them can show up for me, and now when I see something different in my life I can quickly see what important message/lesson it carries for me. And it is easy to release it again with more love. It doesn't have to get so big and heavy as it used to.
Anyways, I got 'clearer' in my abilities as I cleared my negative emotions about people/relationships and situations that I had been a part of. Maybe it could work for you as well...? And we are getting soaked big time with amazing new energy right now in our linear way of seeing time, so things are getting more intense. You seem very open so just feel grateful as you do and be ready!
Love to you on your journey.