Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > General Religion

Old 20-08-2014, 09:10 AM
Experiencer
Honza,
i have read again your posts in this thread and its not clear to me what exactly are you looking for.
The Ultimate Truth,God,the Right Path,liberation from fear,or something else?
The right question leads to the right answer.
You are the seeker,the path of Paganism is the path of a Pagan,the Path of Jesus is the Path of Jesus,and so on.
But path to what?
A way back home?
The road to god?
The final destination?
And what if there is no destination but just a spiraling journey through the Unknown...
Why should one think that god is in a state of some cosmic stasis in a fixed point,and like a field of infinite gravity attracting all the creation to...to what?
I dont say i know all the answers,nor i say i know the Truth.
I fight with my own fears each day and i keep asking my own questions.But i know my Truth,and try to live in tune with my heart.And if one station in my journey offer its own truth and that truth give answer to a question of mine,then i accept it.If another one can do the same,i will accept it too.No matter weather said by a Pagan or by a Christian.
And Fear...
Fear is part of me,part of the journey.It can teach us great wisdom if,instead of being afraid of fear we made it our teacher.Fear itself blinds us,while when one overcome the apprehension,then fear is not fear anymore,but a path to something deeper,which couldnt be seen any other way.Fear is a challenge,not an enemy.It makes us focuse on something.
I have fear of the impermanence,but try to learn its lesson of the infinite opportunities which it gives us.

Sorry,now i realize how long this post became,so in few words,i am just trying to be of some use.
Old 20-08-2014, 11:30 AM
Flear

i read a lot of confusion, from everyone, ...

hell - fear based method of control
jesus christ - fear based method of control

jesus of nazareth found christ consciousness
Siddhārtha Gautama found buddha consciousness
... and we can go on with every spiritual teacher to have reached and taught others to find enlightenment, god, whatever you wish to call the source.

to say there is only one way to god is to say, "follow what i say, or you are going to hell" (or whatever name & version of hell any particular faith has)

but it gets worse, ... christians (the only one i'm largely familiar - i'm sure the others are largely the same), & other various faiths stopped teaching about finding & reaching that state of enlightenment they hold so absolutely the epitome of the height of their teachings. ... now they teach about the latest person to have reached that light, christians teach you need jesus in your heart, they do not teach you to reach christ consciousness.

and buddists are going to shoot me as well, teach happiness and acceptance, but not enlightenment. i had heard rumor years ago now, the dahli lama mentioned its done, after him, there will be no next incarnation - too much has been lost, i can see this is true as well.
Old 20-08-2014, 12:02 PM
Experiencer
Right,yet there are times some people find themselves in a spiritual crisis or just have a restless spirit.I just try to say that if one is to find what they seek,whatever that be,they have to take the road less traveled,yet keeping the values which other restless spirits have found.Confusion,fear,despair,are part of the quest,as well as enlightenment or happiness.It could be a lonesome and exhausting journey,but as long as we keep walking,anything is possible.Sometimes we could find the precious stone where or when least expected.And that stone sometimes turns out to be the little we stumble upon.
Old 20-08-2014, 06:48 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flear
I read a lot of confusion, from everyone, ...

That is normal here......

But it is well observed.

The Humility, the Pride and the Humiliation.
Old 21-08-2014, 03:19 AM
Deactivated Account

re: Christ is the only way

Honza, I so get what you are saying-so much so that 5 years ago I enrolled in a Bible study-aka BSF-Bible Study Fellowship-to get answers-it has been a rewarding experience b/c we study straight out of the Bible-this ight help you as it is neutral in terms od religious background
Old 21-08-2014, 06:41 AM
Master
Thanks....nice suggestion.

The Humility, the Pride and the Humiliation.
Old 21-08-2014, 08:12 AM
Master
Quote:
i read a lot of confusion, from everyone, ...
And thank goodness you just joined the forum to straighten the rest of us out!
Quote:
to say there is only one way to god is to say, "follow what i say, or you are going to hell" (or whatever name & version of hell any particular faith has
And why didn't you just say that and simply state your point instead of lecturing the uneducated and confused masses?

Last edited by Baile : 21-08-2014 at 11:52 AM.
Old 21-08-2014, 01:21 PM

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honza
No one knows me better than Jesus?!?

It takes one to know one ... he he