Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Time Travel

Old 24-03-2019, 01:17 AM
Knower
Question Shifting to a desirable timeline

Has anybody ever tried jumping timelines? I kinda gave up on it months ago but would like to try again as my dog passed away Monday night. I'd like to think that if I could jump to a timeline where she was still alive I would have more time with her. Perhaps she would be healthier, too. She had some health issues. I know it's a long shot but I'm willing to try.

When I attempted to do it last year I tried several methods. One of which was visualization which got me nowhere. If anyone has any idea of what may work, please share. I know its possible because people have done it. I just don't know how. I know we change timelines all the time, but how do we shift to the one that's right for us? Thanks for reading~!
Old 24-03-2019, 02:00 AM
Master

A big loss (like yours) motivated me to go deeper into out-of-body experiences, later into regression, channeling, hypnosis, ...

You can meet your loved dog while having those experiences. They feel as real as this reality; one may even claim they feel more real. That will give you some comfort.

You wrote "I know its possible because people have done it." Ask those people. I'm not aware of credible timeline jumping experiences.
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 27-03-2019, 02:48 AM
Knower
I'm open to an out-of-body experience just have to figure out how to go about it. I read one way is to pretend you're climbing a rope and it just happens.

There are some people on youtube and blogs who state that it is possible (jumping timelines). I guess the problem lies with me because I have followed their instructions but never could get it to work.
Old 28-03-2019, 12:56 AM
Master

yeah some of us are cursed to know paths without being able to travel on them... I don't even try any more... only thing I heard about related to time is the 'merkaba' though. Which way you go about it relates to which gender you are at the time you try, apparently.... but like I say I'm cursed not to be able to travel any of the paths I know so I don't even bother trying any more... which i guess is ok because I never would have learned the beauty of having to do without if i didn't actually have to do without. But it is still harsh. Sigh.
Old 28-03-2019, 12:14 PM
Deactivated Account
I'm sorry for the loss of your dog, but I think what you ask is simply too much. How do you know some people have apparently done it? Don't believe everything you hear or read, not even in this forum.
Old 28-03-2019, 12:37 PM
Master

I'd have to assume it's not possible. This is rather a modern idea anyway, as far as I'm aware there's no mention of timelines and jumps in ancient text. If it were possible, the Yogis and Sadhus of old would have probably figured it out.

However, you should take comfort in the fact that much loved pets are generally reborn as humans shortly after their deaths. It is possible that a future child or grandchild of yours might be your pet reborn. Isn't that a wonderful possibility?
Old 08-04-2019, 06:42 PM
Ascender
Are you talking about Bashars timelines?
Old 08-04-2019, 11:39 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoOne
I'd have to assume it's not possible. This is rather a modern idea anyway, as far as I'm aware there's no mention of timelines and jumps in ancient text. If it were possible, the Yogis and Sadhus of old would have probably figured it out.

the mayans or aztecs or incas or one of those groups down in south america apparently had it (by they had it I mean the priests had it. Another one of those things common people couldn't achieve lol). There were anecdotal stories I found when studying... And some of the american indians *may* have had it but called it by an incorrect name. I dunno...

I haven't found anything indicating the europeans/asians/middle easterners ever had it though. Maybe God withheld it from that region of the world in the name of babylon? The two concepts under consideration would be connected I suppose... But I guess maybe solomon would have been exposed to the concept, at least... so maybe that is another one of those things buried on oak island
Old 11-04-2019, 08:02 PM
Seeker

It is possible but not in the way you are imagining it. You can only change future timelines that you are currently syncing with. You may be syncing with a timeline that is terrible in every sence, then, something changes deep withing and you start to sync with a timeline where everything is awesome! People do experience it, but nothing too big in the personal life ever changes, mostly it is about collective memories that some remember different from others. As for your dog, ask for Divine to bring it back and they bring back their soul in another pet (or another dog) as long as you keep doing your work in developing that being too! Be in that timeline, what about that? I've heard many times about pets coming back in other pets (similar to reincarnation but simpler), just be open to it and it will manifest.