Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 17-06-2019, 05:29 AM
Master
Thank you again Shivani.

The “Dancing Shiva” speaks volumes – more so imo. than an image of a sitting Buddha does.

It also “shows spiritual practice” ….. how to integrate everything about one’s life into a single purpose ...... how to bring stillness and movement together - a bit like in Tai Chi or in Japanese Tea Ceremony (meditation).
That raises the “Windhorse” (energy-field vibration) and what happens energetically to the body (which of course one should take good care of) is like a ‘side effect’ of one’s true devotion and surrender.

(That is kinda like the other approach).

Old 17-06-2019, 06:57 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shivani Devi
Ditto to that.

The thing that annoys me the most in life, is when others make wild assumptions and accusations as to all of these "hidden agendas/motives" they tell me I am having, when I am merely trying to share an experience or just illustrating a point, unconditionally.

If there is a "lesson" that I am supposed to be learning through this, I just wish the universe wouldn't make it so bloody cryptic, because whatever the universe is trying to teach here, it is totally lost on me.

I have the feeling that society considers it taboo to express passion (agape) openly...as the incredible love one feels for a Goddess, or a God is something others prefer you to express only to THEM, in the privacy of your own closet...like masturbation...kinda sad, really.

Any (E)motion made at just expressing it is seen as an attempt to indoctrinate or recruit into a cult...it is horrible when people's fears and insecurities overshadow any and all attempts at expressing Divine love and it seems that the majority of people have suffered some kind of deep, religious trauma in their lives, so that any mention of it causes them acute, uncomfortable stress.

So many times, I have been told to keep my feelings to myself..
but you know me, I refuse to 'be told' anything! So what generally happens after that, is I get ignored and avoided like the black death by all and sundry..at first, this used to bother me greatly, until the Devas from the higher realms all stepped in to fill the void that the lack of human contact created..which just perpetuated the cycle.

Is it any wonder why most of the Devas and the Annunaki don't really have any time or much liking for human beings? Only a few of us who are "different" from the others, by way of previous advancement...only a few they get to share the secrets of the universe with...but we are unable to share them with others... meanwhile, the Gods are going "of COURSE you can't... because if I wanted THEM to know, I would have told them myself...I don't need you or any other human to be my "messenger service".

I have been thinking about this for the past few days actually. I used to be an Atheist in a previous life and a bog-standard Roman Catholic before that, with a mild interest in Hinduism and Buddhism. Well, it was in this lifetime, but that „me” feels so distant from my current self, that it might as well have been in a previous lifetime. I can talk about both the Christian and Atheist perspective as I used to be „That Guy” even if he is a stranger to me now.

Atheism is a comfort blanket. It is a form of wishful thinking, whereby we consign everything we can’t explain into a filing cabinet labelled „Superstition, Unscientific Drivel, Bedtime Stories, Fantasy, The Ravings of a Madman, Hallucination caused by brain chemicals, etc… „. In hindsight, it is an incredibly childish and self-centred way of looking at the universe. Atheists maintain the preposterous fiction that we are the only intelligent life form in the Universe, because, according to them, there is no evidence to the contrary. The only way you can maintain this self-deceit is by completely ignoring the wealth of evidence out there that proves the very opposite. The truth is, atheists want to believe that there are no gods, angels, demons, devils, etc… out there so they construct a bubble of supposed rationality around themselves that no evidence can possibly penetrate. Even when thousands of people see something supernatural or divine, they explain it away with mass delusion, hallucination or some other such nonsense. Any impartial person with half a brain cell can see that they are just clutching at straws.

As for the Crees-chens, the less said about them, the better. I make it a point never to argue with or try to convince them of anything, because they show all the symptoms of being victims of a brainwashing cult. Nothing you can say is going to penetrate the programming.

Quote:
However, they are laughing right now at all the references to race, class and creed to justify religious affiliation...with focus only on THIS birth only!...how many previous lives would need to be taken into consideration here, before any association would become socially acceptable? There is a "bigger picture" out there, folks!

Or one could just simply say "I am a walk-in from 10,000 BCE... problem?"

I find that curious too. I mean, you don't have to be a Palestinian, to be a follower of Christ and most Muslims are not Arabs, so why would you apply such a strange restriction to any other form of religion or spirituality?

That being said, I am allergic to Westerners who dress up as Indians or Tibetans when they develop an interest in Hinduism or Buddhism. To me it seems fake and an indication that the person is overcompensating for their lack of faith in their new religion with outside, superficial signs of association. Unless they are genuinely in Tibet or Ladakh or whatever and have joined a religious order there, to me it will be a sign of a lack of true conviction.
Old 17-06-2019, 08:11 AM
Master

While it is true that the one who has ‘seen’ or is ‘connected’ is looked at with either awe or fear or envy or doubt of scepticism, the radiance should continue to outpour irrespective of the responses received. If not, we would do well to look within and examine why our own consciousness is unstable and fickle.

Old 17-06-2019, 08:29 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unseeking Seeker

While it is true that the one who has ‘seen’ or is ‘connected’ is looked at with either awe or fear or envy or doubt of scepticism, the radiance should continue to outpour irrespective of the responses received. If not, we would do well to look within and examine why our own consciousness is unstable and fickle.

What happens, when others, with all good intentions, advise you to "look within to find out why" when certain circumstances present themselves or you react to those situations..and so, you follow their advice and "look within" only to find there is nothing there! there are no answers as to why our consciousness is unstable or fickle...or what we need to do... no answers as to why we react to certain circumstances...only crickets chirping...so, what happens then?
Old 17-06-2019, 09:33 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shivani Devi
What happens, when others, with all good intentions, advise you to "look within to find out why" when certain circumstances present themselves or you react to those situations..and so, you follow their advice and "look within" only to find there is nothing there! there are no answers as to why our consciousness is unstable or fickle...or what we need to do... no answers as to why we react to certain circumstances...only crickets chirping...so, what happens then?
This all has to do with subconscious encryption codes.

When your conscious mind or focused awareness tries to access these, it will always come up with "access denied", especially when it comes to longstanding neural habits.

The only way to access this...well there are a few.... hypnosis, more meditation, psychotropics like Ayahuasca or a shamanic soul retrieval.

Merely asking yourself or higher self, "what makes me behave this way" usually will not reveal any answers or any that will be useful.

This is why, in most cases, "looking within for the answer" simply does not work and those with the "good intentions" should really know better themselves before suggesting it.
Old 17-06-2019, 10:57 AM
Master

True

Old 17-06-2019, 10:43 PM
Legrand

Quote:
Originally Posted by sentient
Thank you again Shivani.

The “Dancing Shiva” speaks volumes – more so imo. than an image of a sitting Buddha does.

It also “shows spiritual practice” ….. how to integrate everything about one’s life into a single purpose ...... how to bring stillness and movement together - a bit like in Tai Chi or in Japanese Tea Ceremony (meditation).
That raises the “Windhorse” (energy-field vibration) and what happens energetically to the body (which of course one should take good care of) is like a ‘side effect’ of one’s true devotion and surrender.

(That is kinda like the other approach).

Hello sentient,

Since you bring out the word Tai Chi in your exemple. I would like to know what you think of Chi?

Enjoy!
Old 17-06-2019, 11:32 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Legrand
Hello sentient,

Since you bring out the word Tai Chi in your exemple. I would like to know what you think of Chi?
Been awhile since I did practice some Tai Chi.

At Sydney Tai Chi Academy I only learned the moves, but did not really get the feel of Chi.
Loved quieting the mind and ‘dancing’ the flowing movements nonetheless.

Then at another place where I moved, we had a Chinese teacher and I loved the palpable collective 'awareness shift' – which felt like 'reality – or the atmospheric energies had shifted' – which in turn enabled one to enter “the zone”.

But then again lots of other things can make you “enter the zone – the flow state”. Entering the forest even.

So what of it?

Old 18-06-2019, 10:54 AM
Legrand

Hello sentient,

So what of it?

Nothing really we can exchange about, if you never experienced it.

Enjoy!
Old 18-06-2019, 07:30 PM
Deactivated Account
perhaps the best video to watch on the topic.

https://youtu.be/NiccqDusURk

Wherever I May Roam
https://youtu.be/Qq9PxuAsiR4